BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Zayn has left 1D, The saga continues...
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
J❄️hq
post 25th March 2015, 04:34 PM
Post #1
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674

After five incredible years Zayn Malik has decided to leave One
Direction. Niall, Harry, Liam and Louis will continue as a four-piece and look forward to the forthcoming concerts of their world tour and
recording their fifth album, due to be released later this year.

Zayn says: "My life with One Direction has been more than I could ever have imagined. But, after five years, I feel like it is now the right time for me to leave the band. I'd like to apologise to the fans if I've let anyone down, but I have to do what feels right in my heart. I am leaving because I want to be a normal 22-year-old who is able to relax and have some private time out of the spotlight. I know I have four friends for life in Louis, Liam, Harry and Niall. I know they will continue to be the best band in the world."

One Direction say: "We're really sad to see Zayn go, but we totally
respect his decision and send him all our love for the future. The past five years have been beyond amazing, we've gone through so much together, so we will always be friends. The four of us will now continue. We're looking forward to recording the new album and seeing all the fans on the next stage of the world tour."

Simon Cowell says: "I would like to say thank you to Zayn for everything he has done for One Direction. Since I first met Zayn in 2010, I have grown very, very fond - and immensely proud - of him. I have seen him grow in confidence and I am truly sorry to see him leave. As for One Direction, fans can rest assured that Niall, Liam, Harry and Louis are hugely excited about the future of the band."

https://www.facebook.com/onedirectionmusic/...869295683125227

This post has been edited by Maurice Horan: 25th June 2015, 08:51 AM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
*Tim
post 25th March 2015, 04:35 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
User: 16,660

After five incredible years Zayn Malik has decided to leave One
Direction. Niall, Harry, Liam and Louis will continue as a four-piece and look forward to the forthcoming concerts of their world tour and
recording their fifth album, due to be released later this year.
Zayn says: "My life with One Direction has been more than I could ever have imagined. But, after five years, I feel like it is now the right time for me to leave the band. I'd like to apologise to the fans if I've let anyone down, but I have to do what feels right in my heart. I am leaving because I want to be a normal 22-year-old who is able to relax and have some private time out of the spotlight. I know I have four friends for life in Louis, Liam, Harry and Niall. I know they will continue to be the best band in the world."

One Direction say: "We're really sad to see Zayn go, but we totallyrespect his decision and send him all our love for the future. The past five years have been beyond amazing, we've gone through so much together, so we will always be friends. The four of us will now continue. We're looking forward to recording the new album and seeing all the fans on the next stage of the world tour."
Simon Cowell says: "I would like to say thank you to Zayn for everything he has done for One Direction. Since I first met Zayn in 2010, I have grown very, very fond - and immensely proud - of him. I have seen him grow in confidence and I am truly sorry to see him leave. As for One Direction, fans can rest assured that Niall, Liam, Harry and Louis are hugely excited about the future of the band."

I always thought it'd be Harry to call it a day

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
Post #3
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

Oh gosh! ohmy.gif I wasn't expecting it so soon! Kinda gutted even if Zayn wasn't exactly my fave member but really pleased that 1D will be carrying on regardless. I hope they can overcome it and not do an S Club sad.gif

+Quote this post
*Tim
Post #4
Group icon
Bitch of t seet

Bitch you stealing my thread.

But just as I started to warm towards them one of the decides to call it a day drama.gif
I always thought it'd be Harry or possibly Liam

This post has been edited by *Tim: 25th March 2015, 04:38 PM

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 25th March 2015, 04:37 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116

Wow ohmy.gif Very Geri.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 25th March 2015, 04:37 PM
Post #6
Group icon
nabad
User: 18,316

Ugh. sad.gif It really isn't the same band any more.

Legit considering selling my tour tickets.

+Quote this post
-0-0
post 25th March 2015, 04:38 PM
Post #7
Group icon
🙄
User: 10,643

A lot of people will no doubt be annoyed at him but that's the poor deluded fan girls.

I feel incredibly sorry for him. I remember seeing him during X-Factor and he was by far the most nervous and worried regarding the fame and I guess it just got a bit too much for him and I respect him an incredible amount for putting his mental state first.

It will be interesting to see how popular One Direction remain as they could decrease a little in popularity with Zayn leaving but i'm guessing the door is open for him to return in the future?

Although it's very fitting that his final album with One Direction was 'Four' kink.gif

+Quote this post
Maz!
post 25th March 2015, 04:38 PM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 20,217

Wow Joseph and i discussed this this afternoon and now it happened!

Calum we will be here for you in this difficult time happy.gif

+Quote this post
Calum
post 25th March 2015, 04:39 PM
Post #9
Group icon
nabad

Actually breaking down rn.

+Quote this post
Klumzee
post 25th March 2015, 04:40 PM
Post #10
Group icon
#TeamAnneMarie
User: 11,421

GOLLY. ohmy.gif

Should've seen it coming with him leaving their world tour early too...

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 25th March 2015, 04:40 PM
Post #11
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
User: 13,530

QUOTE(*Tim @ Mar 25 2015, 04:35 PM) *
Bitch you stealing my thread.

But just as I started to warm towards them one of the decides to call it a day drama.gif
I always thought it'd be Harry or possibly Liam

I was always quite sure that if anyone left, it would be Zayn! Harry and Liam are really dedicated to the group, you can tell on stage.

+Quote this post
Maz!
post 25th March 2015, 04:41 PM
Post #12
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 20,217

This feels like May 1998 tbh mixed feelings rn.

+Quote this post
April
post 25th March 2015, 04:41 PM
Post #13
Group icon
changed the game with that digital drop
User: 11,905

I just saw this on my Twitter feed, I thought it was a joke at first. ohmy.gif I wonder where the band will go from here now? Surely their days are numbered now, like what happened to Spice Girls.

+Quote this post
*Tim
post 25th March 2015, 04:42 PM
Post #14
Group icon
Bitch of t seet

QUOTE(JosephStyles @ Mar 25 2015, 05:40 PM) *
I was always quite sure that if anyone left, it would be Zayn! Harry and Liam are really dedicated to the group, you can tell on stage.

Hmmm it seemed like Harry had more solo aspiration than the others, hence that's why I figured he'd be the first

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 25th March 2015, 04:42 PM
Post #15
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608

Oh dear, I did think they only had one or two albums left in them - I wouldn't be surprised with a final studio album or maybe just a Greatest Hits album at the end of this year and that'll be it.

I always thought Harry was most likely to be the first leaver too, so for it to be Zayn is quite a surprise although considering his stress he's probably made the decision for his mental health which has to come first.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 25th March 2015, 04:43 PM
Post #16
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

I always felt like it would be Zayn to leave, for sure. Especially with the tour saga. Can't say I'm his biggest fan but it's a blow to any group for them to lose a member like this...

+Quote this post
April
post 25th March 2015, 04:43 PM
Post #17
Group icon
changed the game with that digital drop
User: 11,905

QUOTE(*Tim @ Mar 25 2015, 04:42 PM) *
Hmmm it seemed like Harry had more solo aspiration than the others, hence that's why I figured he'd be the first

I agree. For some reason I always thought Harry and Liam would have a Robbie and Gary Borelow style tiff, with Harry leaving for a solo career.

+Quote this post
Jade
post 25th March 2015, 04:44 PM
Post #18
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

Oh gosh! I'd heard the news reports, what with the girl he was spotted with and the likes over the past week, but I didn't think he'd actually leave so soon! ohmy.gif I hope the fans will be supportive, as he'll be in a better place mentally and that's all that should matter. I wonder how much milage 1D will still have?

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post 25th March 2015, 04:45 PM
Post #19
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

I knew this day would come.

party2.gif

Beginning of the end, guys.

But in all seriousness, fair play to him for stepping out because he clearly wants to, I doubt it'll change the band's music much and if anything in the short-term there will be initial interest in how the rest will go on as a four-piece. He's always looked the most nervous with the fame.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 25th March 2015, 04:45 PM
Post #20
Group icon
nabad

I honestly can't see them lasting past the next album (if they can even reach that stage). You can just tell Harry's ready for a solo career.

I'm so sad. cry.gif

+Quote this post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 06:51 AM