BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Dolly Parton's gay dance album, slay my holes Dolly
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
jakewild
post 13th July 2016, 01:22 PM
Post #1
Group icon
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
User: 2,790

Longtime gay icon Dolly Parton is giving her extensive LGBTQ fanbase the gift of a lifetime. Parton, who is currently touring her pared-down latest album Pure and Simple, is planning to keep it anything but for her next studio release. It's a gay dance album.

Parton originally teased something along these lines in 2014, but has now confirmed to The Guardian that a) it's really happening, and b) she has already named one of the tracks. "Every time I start to work on that, something else comes up, like this big tour," she said. "I'll have to put that dance album on the shelf again. But one day I promise you I will get that out. One of the songs is 'I'm a Wee Bit Gay.' It's a fun, tongue-in-cheek type of song. I promise I'll get it out."

The bedazzled superstar also mused on her LGBTQ appeal, and why support is a two-way street. "I've fought for the right to be myself, so that is one of the reasons that the gays and lesbians relate to me," she said. "They know that I appreciate everybody for who they are. We are who we are, so why can't we be allowed to be that? I ain't out to preach no sermons, I'm just out to do my work, sing my songs and write them, and love people and share them."

If your Google Alerts are not already set for "Dolly Parton gay dance album," we suggest remedying that immediately.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
jakewild
post 13th July 2016, 01:36 PM
Post #2
Group icon
not 152chris (☻‿☻)

i went to her blue smoke tour a few years ago and she killed and revived me in the space of an hour so the thought of a dance tour is sending me west

+Quote this post
jakewild
post 18th July 2016, 06:05 PM
Post #3
Group icon
not 152chris (☻‿☻)

not a single gay gasp @ this news??? 👀

+Quote this post
Tombo
post 21st July 2016, 05:40 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 9,543

Bring it on! I remember news about her dance album a while back.

+Quote this post
Atonement
post 21st July 2016, 05:55 PM
Post #5
Group icon
I just had to see your face to feel alive
User: 10,676

QUOTE(#00274E @ Jul 13 2016, 03:36 PM) *
i went to her blue smoke tour a few years ago and she killed and revived me in the space of an hour so the thought of a dance tour is sending me west

omg so jealous! She didn't come to The Netherlands sad.gif

I read about this news years ago I think. Excited that it will actually happen. I wonder what it will sound like.

+Quote this post
Tyler
post 26th July 2016, 03:16 AM
Post #6
Group icon
If people hate you, don’t hate them.
User: 67

Yessssssss! I will DIE.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread