BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Legend
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Juranamo
post 11th September 2015, 09:26 PM
Post #1
Group icon
"Everything seems different the second time around."
User: 5,830
Just got back from seeing this, it was actually a very good film tbh. It didn't seem very sugarcoated and I'd imagine it's a fairly accurate depiction of the Kray twins!

Also Duffy is in it omg.

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 12th September 2015, 12:13 AM
Post #2
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042
Duffy's cameo was so random. Nice, but random. laugh.gif

I saw this myself yesterday and I enjoyed it too. Didn't "love" it though and thought it dragged a fair bit in the middle, but I thought it was good enough. Absolutely fantastic performances from ALL involved though. Brilliant stuff and I would love to see Tom get a few award noms for his portrayal of each of the twins.

+Quote this post
T Boy
post 13th September 2015, 07:46 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Radical Pink Troll
User: 177
Just seen it and I loved it. Tom Hardy is such a good actor and the rest of the cast truly delivered also. And Duffy was amazing in her small sections.

+Quote this post
Jade
post 15th September 2015, 07:31 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810
I went to see this today and was thoroughly impressed! Huge props to Tom Hardy of course, quite the remarkable job of playing both the Krays and differentiating the roles so much. I was interested in the story anyway so despite the duration, I felt it like it went by really quickly. As pointed out, there was no sugarcoating as it just got down to business with the plot and the violence was rather brutal in places. Great stuff, my dad also commented that it was a lot better than the 90s adaptation starring the Kemps too - may have to check that one out to compare (though apparently it focuses more on their earlier life anyway).

The Duffy cameo was indeed incredibly random! laugh.gif

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 12:45 PM