BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Oscars 2010: Who should've won?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Your winner is...
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 10
Guests cannot vote 
Josh!
post Mar 19 2016, 09:16 AM
Post #1
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692
I'll keep all of the rounds open until we do a tie-breaker round at the end to do the final 10 so feel free to still vote in the others with the links below!

Link to Oscars 2011 voting thread
Link to Oscars 2012 voting thread
Link to Oscars 2013 voting thread
Link to Oscars 2014 voting thread
Link to Oscars 2015 voting thread
Link to Oscars 2016 voting thread
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Josh!
post Mar 19 2016, 09:38 AM
Post #2
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692
District 9 (Just thought this was overall the most interesting, especially the documentary concept. I also really liked An Education, Precious and The Blind Side)
Colin Firth - A Single Man (Not seen any of these but it's been on my watchlist for a while so will be my favourite by default when I see it)
Carey Mulligan - An Education (She was excellent at playing a quiet teen who gets swept away, her best performance imo. Loved Gabourey Sidibe too but think Mo'nique outshone her)
Christoph Waltz - Inglorious Basterds (Only seen small parts of this but he was good)
Mo'Nique - Precious (Insanely good, that speech at the end where she explains why she did it all is fantastic).
Lee Daniels - Precious (Liked the dream scenes of Precious being famous and stuff, never really got Avatar so this is kind of by default but it's a great movie.)

+Quote this post
Regina
post Mar 19 2016, 12:39 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Raining Shitter
User: 5,572
The Hurt Locker Not the kind of movie I normally go for, but sometihing about this kept me interested, might have been Jeremy.
Jeremy Renner He brings so much to every role he does and is really one of the best Hollywood has to offer, this movie showed that off.
Sandra Bullock A career defining role no doubt.
Christoph Waltz this guy is just pure brilliance
Maggie Gyllenhaal Perosnally think she is better than her brother and this movie shows that
Kathryn Bigelow She managed to make me enjoy a movie that is so far out of my usual type.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:45 PM