BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> England Thread - England v France, COME ON ENGLAND!
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
RabbitFurCoat
post 26th March 2008, 10:08 PM
Post #21
Group icon
IncredibleSquirrel
User: 118

From reading what people have said we need two strikers because Beckham's pinpoint crossing had no one to go to..
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Grandwicky
post 27th March 2008, 12:19 AM
Post #22
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 49

Well we need to try different systems and this one clearly isn't it, Rooney CANNOT play upfront on his own and I hope Capello realises that now, Barry and Hargreaves together I'm not sure about but I knew that'd happen as it's more like a system that Capello normally plays, Beckham showed he can still play at this level but and I hope he can last as Bentley isn't quite at his standard just yet, Downing showed that he wouldn't get anywhere near the England squad if he wasn't left footed and for some reason the usual Wes Brown turned up rather than the one of the last few games.

Scotland's players may not be as good as England's but the thing is they have a TEAM where as we've got some brilliant individuals and now it's just a case of giving our manager TIME over these friendlies to sort that out and I'm sure we can at least qualify but no doubt the tabloids in the morning will be saying all sorts of things which won't help at all as per usual. rolleyes.gif

Overall I'm sure it's something good for Capello to watch and have a look at but for me I can't believe I went out and put my England shirt on to watch such a borefest zzz.gif

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 27th March 2008, 01:11 AM
Post #23
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88

QUOTE(JonieWonie @ Mar 27 2008, 12:21 AM) *
french c**ts!

I thought they were the better side. No need to call them c**ts.

+Quote this post
DitzyNizzy
post 27th March 2008, 04:23 PM
Post #24
Group icon
To Katy Perry: I shagged a girl. And I loved it.
User: 4,484

QUOTE(thisispop @ Mar 26 2008, 09:10 PM) *
Oh dear?

This is like the bad old days of Sven-Goran Eriksson. England make four changes at half-time.

It can't be worse than what SGE did in the Australia game in 2003, can it? In case you've forgotten, he replaced the ENTIRE team at half-time!

+Quote this post
Matt Aloud
post 27th March 2008, 06:08 PM
Post #25
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 1,286

QUOTE(DitzyNizzy @ Mar 27 2008, 04:24 PM) *
It can't be worse than what SGE did in the Australia game in 2003, can it? In case you've forgotten, he replaced the ENTIRE team at half-time!

of course it can't be worse heehee.gif. FIFA (the organisation with the French name even though we invented the game dry.gif) changed it because of SGE and capped subs to 6 laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Demo Tape
post 11th April 2008, 01:10 PM
Post #26
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 5,831

I don't know why there was so much controversy over the Australia game. He gave first caps to players like Rooney, Jenas & Robinson; which provided them with vital experience.

+Quote this post
DitzyNizzy
post 11th April 2008, 03:38 PM
Post #27
Group icon
To Katy Perry: I shagged a girl. And I loved it.
User: 4,484

QUOTE(Stewie Griffin @ Mar 27 2008, 07:09 PM) *
FIFA (the organisation with the French name even though we invented the game dry.gif)

That's because the Home Nations unanimously rejected the idea of forming a world body.

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 29th April 2024, 10:52 AM