BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Wrestlemania 24, Orlando Florida,Citrus Bowl March 30th
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Roba.
post 24th March 2008, 06:28 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Rob aah
User: 3,804

WWE TITLE Cena v HHH V Orton
World Title Edge V UT's 15-0
MITB Kennedy,MVP,Morrison,Carlito,Y2J,Shelton Benjamin and CM Punk
Moneymayweather V Big Show
Flair v hbk
bunny mania maria & candice v melina and beth phoenix with snoop dogg as master of ceremonies
Batista V Umaga
Chavo Guerrero V Battle Royal Winner
Finlay V JBL

Really Great Card loads of great matches what does everyone else think biggrin.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 25th March 2008, 12:40 AM
Post #2
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

Here are the ones im interested in...

World Title Edge V UT's 15-0 - Undertaker and Edge = Feud of 2008 so far! biggrin.gif

MITB Kennedy,MVP,Morrison,Carlito,Y2J,Shelton Benjamin and CM Punk - Would have been better with Jeff but still a great MITB! My fave MITB line up so far actually (Including or not including Jeff lol)

Flair v hbk - Too some extent

Bunny Mania Maria & Candice dance.gif w00t.gif v Melina and Beth Phoenix - I LOVE the Divas! lol

Batista V Umaga - Just for Uma-N-ga! rotf.gif gotta love Regal lol biggrin.gif

Chavo Guerrero V Battle Royal Winner - The Battle Royal i am but unless the winner is Kane i aint interested!

+Quote this post
Kelly
post 25th March 2008, 12:50 AM
Post #3
Group icon
I'm that chick you like...
User: 3

My predictions:

WWE Title: John Cena Vs. Triple H Vs. Randy Orton - Triple H HAS to win this, who else? happy.gif

World Heavyweight Title: Edge Vs. Undertaker - Undertaker will win without a shadow of a doubt.

Money In The Bank: Kennedy Vs. MVP Vs. Morrison Vs. Carlito Vs. Chris Jericho Vs. Shelton Benjamin Vs. CM Punk - Either Kennedy or Jericho.. not sure which. unsure.gif

Mayweather Vs. Big Show - Mayweather will win I think, no huge celebrity is brought in to lose. Look at Trump last year...

Ric Flair v Shawn Michaels - Flair is finished, HBK will win no doubt about it.

Maria & Candice Vs. Melina & Beth Phoenix - Apparently Candice has re-broke her clavicle, but if the match goes ahead Maria and Candice will win.

Batista Vs. Umaga - Complete and utter squash, this match is basically because they had to include Batista and therefore he will win.

ECW Title: Chavo Guerrero Vs. Battle Royal Winner - Not sure, Chavo is a dire champion so they may take the belt off him, hopefully put it on Kane. It's a longshot but hey it's the best i've got. heehee.gif

Finlay Vs. JBL - Finlay will win with an assist from Hornswoggle. rolleyes.gif

Of course I shall be watching with baited breath, particularly to see the main event in which I PRAY Triple H takes the title. biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 25th March 2008, 12:59 AM
Post #4
Group icon

QUOTE(Kelly @ Mar 25 2008, 12:51 AM) *
My predictions:

WWE Title: John Cena Vs. Triple H Vs. Randy Orton - Triple H HAS to win this, who else? happy.gif

World Heavyweight Title: Edge Vs. Undertaker - Undertaker will win without a shadow of a doubt.

Money In The Bank: Kennedy Vs. MVP Vs. Morrison Vs. Carlito Vs. Chris Jericho Vs. Shelton Benjamin Vs. CM Punk - Either Kennedy or Jericho.. not sure which. unsure.gif

Mayweather Vs. Big Show - Mayweather will win I think, no huge celebrity is brought in to lose. Look at Trump last year...

Maria & Candice Vs. Melina & Beth Phoenix - Apparently Candice has re-broke her clavicle, but if the match goes ahead Maria and Candice will win.

Batista Vs. Umaga - Complete and utter squash, this match is basically because they had to include Batista and therefore he will win.

ECW Title: Chavo Guerrero Vs. Battle Royal Winner - Not sure, Chavo is a dire champion so they may take the belt off him, hopefully put it on Kane. It's a longshot but hey it's the best i've got. heehee.gif

Of course I shall be watching with baited breath, particularly to see the main event in which I PRAY Triple H takes the title. biggrin.gif

I know you could see her holding her elbow at the end of her match on Raw last week! sad.gif

+Quote this post
Simon.
post 25th March 2008, 12:07 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Sugar Like Apple Pie
User: 126

WWE Title: John Cena Vs. Triple H Vs. Randy Orton - I hope Triple H wins

World Heavyweight Title: Edge Vs. Undertaker - Undertaker heart.gif

Money In The Bank: Kennedy Vs. MVP Vs. Morrison Vs. Carlito Vs. Chris Jericho Vs. Shelton Benjamin Vs. CM Punk - Y2J cool.gif

Mayweather Vs. Big Show - Same as Kelly, but would prefer Big Show to win

Ric Flair v Shawn Michaels - Bye bye Flair.

Maria & Candice Vs. Melina & Beth Phoenix - I can't even remember who they are

Batista Vs. Umaga - laugh.gif at Kellys comment on this, i couldn't care less about this match

ECW Title: Chavo Guerrero Vs. Battle Royal Winner - I hope to god that Kane wins ohmy.gif Chavo is cruiserweight how the hell did he get this belt

Finlay Vs. JBL - Finlay will win

+Quote this post
AaronTM
post 25th March 2008, 03:31 PM
Post #6
Group icon
salty foods parch the human
Pronouns: he/him
User: 4,631

Oh, I haven't watched WWE in ages. sad.gif I need to catch up.

WWE TITLE Cena v HHH V Orton - I don't like any of them sad.gif Anyone can win really.

World Title Edge V UT's 15-0 - I have a feeling Edge could win this. I think they were going to let Batista beat Undertaker last year, but changed their minds. I don't know though, I bet the Undertaker is very possessive of this record. Doesn't Edge have a winning streak too, or at least claim he does since he technically lost last year, but he was taken out on a stretcher, so he couldn't finish the match.

MITB Kennedy,MVP,Morrison,Carlito,Y2J,Shelton Benjamin and CM Punk - I'd like Y2J to win this or Shelton. Bless him, Shelton has been in all but one of them hasn't he? (I haven't watched in a while) He always gets put into the match and can be the star of the show, but he has yet to win.

Moneymayweather V Big Show - Big Show vs who? laugh.gif

Flair v hbk - HBK to win, maybe Flair will disappear afterwards.

bunny mania maria & candice v melina and beth phoenix with snoop dogg as master of ceremonies - Yawn. Whatever happened to Women's matches having some meaning. I'd sooner see something like Melina vs Beth vs Mickie vs Victoria. (assuming they are all still about and moving Victoria over) That would be a decent match. I assume the "face" Divas will take the "victory"

Batista V Umaga - Batista will win, don't like him though.

Chavo Guerrero V Battle Royal Winner - I have no idea who is in this Battle Royal, but I'll go along with everyone else and hope Kane wins. (at first I thought this was a cruiserweight title match!)

Finlay V JBL - Boring. I don't care who wins really.

This post has been edited by Adi_Gallia: 25th March 2008, 03:31 PM

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 25th March 2008, 03:54 PM
Post #7
Group icon

Its actually MAria and Ashley ( puke.gif ) now! sad.gif Coz Candice has had surgery as she re-broke her clavical! cry.gif

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 25th March 2008, 03:55 PM
Post #8
Group icon

Hasnt WWE learnt from the appalling mistake that happened last year with Ashley! Ashley/Melina is one of my least favourite womens matches EVER!

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 25th March 2008, 06:54 PM
Post #9
Group icon
Rob aah
User: 3,804

i love ashley wats the matter with ashley also

he is my predictions

HHH to win wwe title
Taker - 16-0 and become a 6 time world champ
hbk to beat flair
big show to beat the holy c**p out of moneymayweather
maria & ashley to win bunnymania i like phoenix & melina too but i want ashley to win this year
y2j or cm punk to win MITB
finlay over jbl
batista beat umaga
battle royal = Kane biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Kid Justice 2008: 25th March 2008, 06:55 PM

+Quote this post
De Niro
post 25th March 2008, 07:11 PM
Post #10
Group icon
"God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of
User: 254

QUOTE(Kelly @ Mar 25 2008, 12:51 AM) *
My predictions:

I agree with those Kelly happy.gif Obviously Mayweather will win as he would'nt have agreed to do it and lose with an ego his size rolleyes.gif It is SO unrealistic though. Ok, fine, he may very well be the finest boxer in the world, but in reality he would'nt have a hope in hell against a 7ft2 500 pound giant like Show. The Big Show's Hands are nearly the size of Floyd's head ffs, one shot and he would be out cold. It was a good move by wwe though as ratings are bound to be very high for the match.

HHH will win, well he better. He has'nt won a Mania since 04 I think, so all those people who go on about him being the bosses son inlaw and getting what he wants have no right to complain if he wins the title. It is long overdue. Taker has to win. I just hope he gets a long run this time and is'nt injured again. And I expect HBK to win, but don't expect Flair to actually retire. He will wrestle till the day he dies tbh laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Simon.
post 25th March 2008, 10:55 PM
Post #11
Group icon
Sugar Like Apple Pie

Thats true actually, Undertaker never has long runs as the champion sad.gif

+Quote this post
bigwiglaf
post 25th March 2008, 11:55 PM
Post #12
Group icon
pop goes the world...
User: 1,426

I'll not prognosticate here, whoever is told to win will win,to be sure...

Actually have a co-worker who'll be in attendance somewhere in the stands for Wrestlemania...

+Quote this post
Kelly
post 26th March 2008, 12:57 AM
Post #13
Group icon

QUOTE(bigwiglaf @ Mar 25 2008, 11:56 PM) *
I'll not prognosticate here, whoever is told to win will win,to be sure...

Actually have a co-worker who'll be in attendance somewhere in the stands for Wrestlemania...

Of course but it's still entertaining to predict all the same. tongue.gif

+Quote this post
Simon.
post 26th March 2008, 01:15 AM
Post #14
Group icon
Sugar Like Apple Pie

I'm still not 100% how this all works, how do they decide who wins, is it all done for the storyline or is it by chance they win unsure.gif Do the winners get paid more than the losers or would they be on a weekly salary or something?

+Quote this post
Kelly
post 26th March 2008, 01:40 AM
Post #15
Group icon

QUOTE(Simon. @ Mar 26 2008, 01:16 AM) *
I'm still not 100% how this all works, how do they decide who wins, is it all done for the storyline or is it by chance they win unsure.gif Do the winners get paid more than the losers or would they be on a weekly salary or something?

They decide who wins based on what's best for the company and ratings really. All of the winners are pre-determined, no the winners don't get paid more, but obviously a wrestler like Undertaker will be earning a LOT more than someone like Shannon Moore. They get an annual salary divided into each month (as everyone else really) but they get bonuses for PPV's, particularly large ones for Wrestlemania. happy.gif

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 26th March 2008, 01:55 AM
Post #16
Group icon

QUOTE(Simon. @ Mar 25 2008, 10:56 PM) *
Thats true actually, Undertaker never has long runs as the champion sad.gif

he was meant to have his longest run as Champ last year when he won at WM but that got stopped due to injury! So WWE are hoping for it too happen this year instead! I dont mind Taker being champ for ages because he has earnt it unlike some! *Coughs* Cena & Batista *coughs*

+Quote this post
Kelly
post 26th March 2008, 02:03 AM
Post #17
Group icon

I think Cena and Batista are the most undeserving champions ever. Cena got to the top based on his charisma as opposed to his in-ring ability. As for Batista, God knows why he made it. Still I stand firm that he never would have without being aligned with Ric Flair and Triple H. sleep.gif

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 26th March 2008, 02:35 AM
Post #18
Group icon

QUOTE(Kelly @ Mar 26 2008, 02:04 AM) *
I think Cena and Batista are the most undeserving champions ever. Cena got to the top based on his charisma as opposed to his in-ring ability. As for Batista, God knows why he made it. Still I stand firm that he never would have without being aligned with Ric Flair and Triple H. sleep.gif

I can make an exception for Randy Orton coz he is great I liked him way before he became a proper main eventer! lol

+Quote this post
Osiris
post 26th March 2008, 02:39 AM
Post #19
Group icon
Am I a righteous man?
User: 522

I reckon:

WWE Title: John Cena Vs. Triple H Vs. Randy Orton - Triple H for sure

World Heavyweight Title: Edge Vs. Undertaker - Undertaker no trouble at all cool.gif

Money In The Bank: Kennedy Vs. MVP Vs. Morrison Vs. Carlito Vs. Chris Jericho Vs. Shelton Benjamin Vs. CM Punk - Jericho to win

Mayweather Vs. Big Show - Big Show to win

Ric Flair v Shawn Michaels - Shawn Michaels to win...When will Flair just bloody retire dry.gif

Maria & Candice Vs. Melina & Beth Phoenix - Maria and Candice to win happy.gif

Batista Vs. Umaga - huh.gif Bah what a waste of a match...Batista to win

ECW Title: Chavo Guerrero Vs. Battle Royal Winner - Battle Royal Winner...I cant stand Chavo sleep.gif

Finlay Vs. JBL - Im gonna go different on this and say JBL

+Quote this post
Kelly
post 26th March 2008, 02:46 AM
Post #20
Group icon

QUOTE(Johnjo07 @ Mar 26 2008, 02:36 AM) *
I can make an exception for Randy Orton coz he is great I liked him way before he became a proper main eventer! lol

Agreed I did too, Randy may not be the most charismatic of superstars but he's certainly one hell of an inring competitor. Plus he is H.O.T. That's the female coming out right there. sad.gif heehee.gif

+Quote this post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 29th April 2024, 03:20 PM