BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Which age groups are affected most by political influence?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Who's affected most?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 14
Guests cannot vote 
vidcapper
post 19th April 2018, 06:13 AM
Post #41
Group icon
Paul Hyett
User: 364

QUOTE(Popchartfreak @ Apr 18 2018, 09:04 PM) *
and I still enjoy pointing them out, so I'm glad you feel they are unimportant smile.gif

Where contradictions occur, I decide them on a case by case basis - that way they don't undermine my overall political belief system.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 19th April 2018, 07:23 AM
Post #42
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 17,376

QUOTE(vidcapper @ Apr 19 2018, 07:13 AM) *
Where contradictions occur, I decide them on a case by case basis - that way they don't undermine my overall political belief system.

Oh good cos it looks as though you wing it and try to justify contradictions after you have inadvertently dropped yourself in it... It's reassuring to know you have thought out these contradictions in advance and have the guts to go ahead and share them with us all and then go on at length about it instead of just flagging it with a sentence before expressing them:

"Look I know this goes against what I said earlier, but I really really think racists with guns need to have more sympathy than children knocking on doors because it aligns with my belief that nutters having murder weapons is much more important than children getting brutally murdered."

Please just cut n paste and then you need never waste your time and my time arguing the toss about it at tedious length.

+Quote this post
vidcapper
post 19th April 2018, 08:11 AM
Post #43
Group icon
Paul Hyett
User: 364

QUOTE(Popchartfreak @ Apr 19 2018, 08:23 AM) *
Oh good cos it looks as though you wing it and try to justify contradictions after you have inadvertently dropped yourself in it... It's reassuring to know you have thought out these contradictions in advance and have the guts to go ahead and share them with us all and then go on at length about it instead of just flagging it with a sentence before expressing them:

Now you are practically abusing sarcasm. laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 19th April 2018, 01:57 PM
Post #44
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 17,376

QUOTE(vidcapper @ Apr 19 2018, 09:11 AM) *
Now you are practically abusing sarcasm. laugh.gif

Guilty!! teresa.gif