BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Ultimate Solo Girl Group Single • THE RESULTS
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
JackTheeStallion
post Apr 11 2020, 05:12 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223
BuzzJack's Ultimate Girl Group Single | 178 - 150

178 | Melanie C - I Want Candy | 3.12
177 | Liz McClarnon - Woman In Love | 3.53
176 | Jenny Frost - Crash Landing | 3.73
175 | Kéllé Bryan - Higher Than Heaven | 3.88
174 | Ally Brooke (ft. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie) - Lips Don't Lie | 3.92
173 | Camila Cabello - Living Proof | 4.06
172 | Dinah Jane (ft. Ty Dolla $ign & Marc E Bassy) - Bottled Up | 4.08
171 | Lauren Jauregui - More Than That | 4.25

170 | Mollie King - Hair Down | 4.28
169 | Ally Brooke (ft. Tyga) - Low Key | 4.29
168 | Dinah Jane - Heard It All Before | 4.34
167 | Mollie King - Back To You | 4.60
166 | Ashley Roberts - Clockwork | 4.66
165 | Cheryl - Only Human | 4.69
164 | Cheryl - Love Made Me Do It | 4.70
163 | Melanie Blatt - Do Me Wrong | 4.75
162 | Melanie Blatt - See Me | 4.78
161 | Lauren Jauregui - Expectations | 4.80

160 | Louise - One Kiss From Heaven | 4.81
159 | Louise - Light Of My Life | 4.86
158 | Kelly Rowland - Train On A Track | 4.93
157 | Melanie C - If That Were Me | 4.96
156 | Cheryl - The Flood | 5.03
155 | Louise - All That Matters | 5.04
154 | Nicole Scherzinger - On The Rocks | 5.06
153 | Beyoncé - 7/11 | 5.09
152 | Melanie C - This Time | 5.10
151 | Normani (ft. 6LACK) - Waves | 5.14

Kicking off the results is two covers, Melanie C with 'I Want Candy' and Liz McClarnon of Atomic Kitten fame with 'Woman In Love', both suitably really awful so I'm happy to see them in dead last place where they belong. Fifth Harmony aren't off to a good start, as each member falls here with at least one of their own songs - the lowest of which being poor brave Ally Brooke with 'Lips Don't Lie' and 'Low Key', which whilst nice enough, just don't really cut it. Camila isn't much higher than one of many, many flop singles from her 'Romance' era - 'Living Proof', a poor man's 'Never Be The Same' imo.

The Pussycat Dolls lose their first member in Ashley Roberts' debut offering in 'Clockwork' which was released shortly after her stint on I'm A Celeb, but it still failed to set the charts alight and it's easy to see why, a drab boring track. Cheryl is the lowest of Girls Aloud surprisingly, with three tracks in 'Only Human', comeback single 'Love Made Me Do It' and 'The Flood' - 'The Flood' is a personal Cheryl fave and I find it severely underrated personally!! Melanie Blatt drops out with her two fairly forgettable singles, with Louise not far behind with songs that haven't aged that well.

Kelly Rowland is rated the lowest of Destiny's Child with 'Train On A Track', a Top 20 hit that's sweet enough but nothing remarkable. Beyoncé isn't much higher with '7/11', not one of her finest moments. Michelle Williams and LeToya still to come?! We love to see it!! Normani leads the pack with 'Waves' but she still has plenty more to come with much better offerings to be honest
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
DionTheSats123
post Apr 11 2020, 09:56 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 18,505
Gutted that I missed this one 💔

+Quote this post
DionTheSats123
post Apr 22 2020, 06:11 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 18,505
Looking forward to the next lot of results dance.gif

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post Apr 23 2020, 04:59 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
BuzzJack's Ultimate Girl Group Single | 150 - 130

150 | Emma Bunton - All I Need To Know | 5.19
149 | Camila Cabello (ft. DaBaby) - My Oh My) | 5.20
148 | LeToya - Torn | 5.21
147 | Alesha Dixon - To Love Again | 5.26
146 | Sabrina Washington - OMG | 5.28
145 | Ashley Roberts - Woman Up | 5.29
144 | Alesha Dixon (ft. Jay Sean) - Every Little Part Of Me | 5.35
143 | Louise - In Walked Love | 5.36
142 | Mel B - Lullaby | 5.36 (more 8's)
141 | Melanie C - Melt | 5.37

140 | Camila Cabello - Consequences | 5.39
139 | Emma Bunton - Downtown | 5.40
138 | Nicole Scherzinger (ft. will.i.am) - Baby Love | 5.40 (more 10's)
137 | Cheryl - I Don't Care | 5.40 (more 10's)
136 | Emma Bunton - Crickets Sing For Anamaria | 5.43
135 | Alesha Dixon - Drummer Boy | 5.44
134 | Kelly Rowland - Forever And A Day | 5.46
133 | Melanie C - Goin' Down | 5.50
132 | Camila Cabello - Shameless | 5.53
131 | Geri Halliwell - Calling | 5.56

Kicking off the Top 150 is Emma Bunton's flop single 'All I Need To Know' which was the followup to her Children In Need hit, a cover of 'Downtown' which also features a bit higher up at #139. Both are pretty bland and boring, I don't know what Emma was thinking! She is also at #136 with left field quirky bop 'Crickets Sing For Anamaria'. She is capable of much better however and it looks like you agree. At #149 is one of many surprises, Camila Cabello's current big hit 'My Oh My' - I was expecting to see it much higher and generally thought it was favoured on here! Apparently not. I have never liked it personally and seems like a very bland retread of 'Havana'. At #148 is forgotten former Destiny's Child member, LeToya, with her only real hit 'Torn' which is still cute to listen to, I recommend a listen if you haven't already!

Alesha Dixon has three entries here, 'To Love Again' which was written by Gary Barlow and is a pretty song but ultimately a bit of a snoozefest. At #144 is her collab with Jay Sean, 'Every Little Part Of Me', a nice enough more R&B leaning sound from Alesha but nothing overly special. The lead single from her third studio album, 'Drummer Boy' at #135 which seemed very polarising at the time - I personally loved it though, a bop! I was sad to see it not even go Top 10 and chart at #15 and exit the charts as quickly as it got in. Bandmate. Sabrina Washington is at #146 with underrated flop bop 'OMG' - Sabrina recently liked a tweet shading Alesha Dixon's vocals in Mis-Teeq, a low key rivalry we didn't know about?

At #145 is Ashley Roberts' Meghan rip off 'Woman Up' ... which is cute enough I guess? I'm not a fan of either Meghan's or Ashley's really, I get the message, but it's a bit bland. Louise is at #144 with one of her more bland singles 'In Walked Love'. At #142 is the final single to be released from Mel B's debut album, 'Lullaby', a cute ode to her Daughter but should not have been released as a single, really boring and limped in at #13 in the UK singles chart. Bandmate Melanie C is a bit higher at #141 with 'Melt' which was released as the third and final single from her second studio album alongside 'Yeh Yeh Yeh', a pleasant enough song I guess? She also features at #133 with 'Goin Down', her debut single and was a decent sized Top 5 hit that kickstarted her career.

At #140 is Camila again with 'Consequences', a strange choice of single to release after huge hits 'Havana' and 'Never Be The Same', especially when 'She Loves Control' was right there?! I love it as an album track, but a single it is not, and it didn't chart in the UK at all. Oops. Nicole is at #138 with 'Baby Love', her debut single as a soloist and not featured on her album 'Killer Love' which was released a few years later - I think they tried to launch her as a solo superstar much before there was any real following or goodwill behind her. Later years when she launched with 'Poison', she fared much better. One of the biggest shocks is at #137 with R Cheryl with her last #01 hit of her career - 'I Don't Care', aided by her annual X Factor performance. One of my Cheryl favourites so I'm sad to see it low, blame Michael on his cruel -1! Kelly Rowland is at #134 with flop single 'Forever And A Day' which followed up 'Commander' and just didn't really go anywhere so I wasn't surprised to see it flop. One of Camila's more recent offerings is at #132 with 'Shameless', a cute song ruined by her warbling imo.

At #131 is Geri Halliwell's 'Calling', the third and final single from her second studio album that went on to be a Top 10 hit. My favourite fact about this single is that Geri was confident that it was a number one hit but it only peaked at #07, so she therefore cancelled any further promotion and further singles, moved to LA and took a hiatus from the music industry :') The pettiness was real. She took three years out and returned in 2004 with 'Ride It' which was a bigger hit for our Geri.

+Quote this post
vibe
post Apr 23 2020, 06:02 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,763
First number 1 is out !!

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post Apr 27 2020, 06:27 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
BuzzJack's Ultimate Girl Group Single | 130 - 100

130 | Emma Bunton - We're Not Gonna Sleep Tonight | 5.60
129 | Louise - Undivided Love | 5.60 (more 10's)
128 | Nicole Scherzinger - Run | 5.65
127 | Mel B - Word Up! | 5.66
126 | Nicole Scherzinger - Your Love | 5.68
125 | Shaznay Lewis - You | 5.70
124 | Geri Halliwell - Desire | 5.71
123 | Nicole Scherzinger - Boomerang | 5.71 (more 10's)
122 | Geri Halliwell - Scream If You Wanna Go Faster | 5.75
121 | Nadine Coyle - Insatiable | 5.75 (more 10's)

120 | Cheryl - Under The Sun | 5.78
119 | Nadine Coyle - Go To Work | 5.80
118 | Kelly Rowland (ft. The WAV's) - Down For Whatever | 5.81
117 | Alesha Dixon - Radio | 5.83
116 | Emma Bunton - I'll Be There | 5.90
115 | Louise - Arms Around The World | 5.92
114 | Camila Cabello - Real Friends | 5.96
113 | Camila Cabello - Liar | 5.96 (more 11's)
112 | Nicole Scherzinger - Try With Me | 5.97
111 | Cheryl - Let You | 5.98

110 | Cheryl (ft. Tinie Tempah) - Crazy Stupid Love | 5.99
109 | Beyoncé - Green Light | 6.00
108 | Melanie C - Yeh Yeh Yeh | 6.00 (more 9's)
107 | Alesha Dixon - Knockdown | 6.01
106 | Nicola Roberts - Lucky Day | 6.02
105 | Beyoncé - Broken-Hearted Girl | 6.02 (more 10's)
104 | Kelly Rowland (ft. Big Sean) - Lay It All On Me | 6.03
103 | Mutya Buena (ft. Amy Winehouse) - B Boy Baby | 6.06
102 | Geri Halliwell - It's Raining Men | 6.06 (more 10's)
101 | Kelly Rowland (ft. Travie McCoy) - Daylight | 6.07

In this bumper edition (mostly so I can actually finish) kicks off with Emma Bunton who has 'We're Not Gonna Sleep Tonight' at #130- the third single from her debut album which only just scraped the Top 20 in the UK upon release, it was a bit of a departure from her good girl image which probably didn't help things and saw her get one of the lowest charting singles from a Solo Spice at the time. Emma is also at #116 with 'Ill Be There', a third consecutive Top 10 hit from her sophomore album and a cute little ballad with a cute video to match. It is rather forgettable though.

At #129 is Louise[b] with 'In Walked Love', the fourth single released from her debut album which charted at #5 in the UK. A pleasant enough song but nothing groundbreaking. Same can be said of 'Arms Around The World' which is at #118. At #128 is [b]Nicole Scherzinger with the gorgeous 'Run', the third single from the oddly titled sophomore album 'Big Fat Lie'. I feel if it had followed 'Your Love' rather than 'On The Rocks' it may have fared a little bit better ... alas, it didn't even go Top 40. A shame, as it shows off her vocals perfectly. Nicole is also at #126 with 'Your Love', a bop at the time but nothing remarkable which is also very similar for her stand alone single 'Boomerang' at #123. She is also at #112 with the super underrated 'Try With Me' - a single released as the lead for a Deluxe edition of 'Killer Love'.

At #127 is Mel B[/i] with her Soundtrack single for Austin Powers, a cover of 'Word Up', a surprisingly slick song for Mel, perhaps a bit ahead of it's time working with Timbaland in the 90's? We love an innovator. Better than Little Mix's version also. [b]Shaznay Lewis is at #125 with her second single ' You', a bit of a surprise to see it over some of those hits that have already been, but relistening to it, it's a very lovely song and her vocals are just so soothing, it's easy to see why she was the lead and was undeserving of not even making Top 40.

At #124 is Geri Halliwell with her final chart appearance with 'Desire' a fun song .... that may have worked better for her in the 90's, and it's easy to see why it is her lowest charting single (if we choose to ignore 'Half Of Me'). The video is a choice too. Poor Geri is also at #122 with 'Scream If You Wanna Go Faster' , the lead single from her sophomore album, at the time I thought it was a surefire #01 and was really shocked to see it limp into the bottom half of the Top 10 as it had all the ingredients for a top Geri song, I don't know what happened?? Poor Geri. She is also surprisingly at #102 with her fourth and final #01 single 'It's Raining Men', a cover of the hit single for Bridget Jones' Diary - back when covers were in vogue. It has not aged well but it was a lot of fun at the time.

Nadine Coyle sadly fails to make the Top 100 at all sad.gif A travesty!! Her debut Tesco smash single 'Insatiable[i]' is at #121 whilst more recent gay flop bop '[i]Go To Work' is at #119. I thought she could've made Top 100 at least, but alas it wasn't meant to be sad.gif. Bandmate Cheryl isn't faring much better so far as 'Under The Sun' drops out at #120 which I always loved and thought was super underrated personally. 'Only Human' will always remain her best album for me personally. She is also at #111 with her most recent flop bop single 'Let You' and at #110 with her #01 hit 'Crazy Stupid Love' which polarised fans at the time iirc, it is pretty naff tbh.

Kelly Rowland takes a triple hit as her most recent Top 10 hit 'Down For Whatever' is at #118, a pretty bland uninspired choice of single to try and recreate 'Commander' and 'When Love Takes Over' imo. At #104 is the second superior single 'Lay It On Me' which failed to make the Top 40 but sees Kelly back doing what she knows how to do, pure R&B bliss, which she also does on uplifting care free bop 'Daylight' at #101, which sadly just misses the Top 100 - both of which did well to do as good as they did in this as they're usually not remembered well - taste!

Alesha Dixon takes a double hit, first of all with the second single to be released from her third studio album, 'Radio' which sadly failed to make the Top 40 - a really nice song even though it's obviously trying to re-create 'Breathe Slow' and isn't quite as good. I really thought 'Dancing On My Own' was coming on when I relistened recently too - that opening chord is uncanny!! Another non Top 40 bop from her, 'Knockdown' at #107 who foresaw the future and came up with relevant lyrics in 'Lockdown, everybody say what now?!' - we feel you sis.

Camila Cabello also takes a double hit, first with flop single 'Real Friends' at #114 - a favourite of mine from her debut album and I was sad to not see it get a video or a full single treatment. She is also at #113 with the lead single from her sophomore album, 'Liar' which is pleasant enough, but in no way strong enough to lead an album - which really should have gone to 'My Oh My'. Beyoncé takes a double hit with BOP 'Green Light' which is so much better in Freemasons remix format at #109 and the final single from 'I Am... Sasha Fierce', 'Broken-Hearted Girl' at #105.

Melanie C is at #108 with 'Yeh Yeh Yeh', the third and final single to be released from 'Reason', it was okay I guess, I'm surprised to see it this high?? At #106 is Nicola Roberts with her second single and fan fave 'Lucky Day', I honestly thought this would be much higher. I'm not a fan personally, her vocals go right through me! At #103 is Mutya Buena with her collab with Amy Winehouse on 'B Boy Baby', a lovely song that I think has aged well over time.

+Quote this post
Andrew.
post Apr 27 2020, 06:32 PM
Post #7
Group icon
is in hibernation
User: 21,161
Your Love and Crazy Stupid Love missing the top 100? We hate to see it!

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post Apr 27 2020, 06:46 PM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
The remaining songs are in the Top 100 -

Alesha Dixon - Breathe Slow
Alesha Dixon - Let's Get Excited
Alesha Dixon - Lipstick
Alesha Dixon - The Boy Does Nothing
Beyoncé (ft. Sean Paul) - Baby Boy
Beyoncé (w/ Shakira) - Beautiful Liar
Beyoncé - Best Thing I Never Had
Beyoncé (ft. Slim Thug) - Check On It
Beyoncé - Countdown
Beyoncé (ft. Jay-Z) - Crazy In Love
Beyoncé (ft. Jay-Z) - Deja Vu
Beyoncé (ft. Jay-Z) - Drunk In Love
Beyoncé - End Of Time
Beyoncé - Formation
Beyoncé (ft. Kendrick Lamar) - Freedom
Beyoncé - Halo
Beyoncé - Hold Up
Beyoncé - If I Were A Boy
Beyoncé - Irreplaceable
Beyoncé - Listen
Beyoncé - Love On Top
Beyoncé - Me, Myself & I
Beyoncé - Naughty Girl
Beyoncé - Run The World (Girls)
Beyoncé - Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
Beyoncé - Sorry
Beyoncé - Sweet Dreams
Beyoncé - Work It Out
Beyoncé - XO
Camila Cabello - Crying In The Club
Camila Cabello (ft. Young Thug) - Havana
Camila Cabello - Never Be The Same
Camila Cabello (w/ Shawn Mendes) - Senorita
Cheryl (ft. will.i.am) - 3 Words
Cheryl - Call My Name
Cheryl - Fight For This Love
Cheryl - Parachute
Cheryl - Promise This
Emma Bunton - Free Me
Emma Bunton - Maybe
Emma Bunton - Take My Breath Away
Emma Bunton (w/ Tin Tin Out) - What I Am
Emma Bunton - What Took You So Long?
Geri Halliwell - Bag It Up
Geri Halliwell - Lift Me Up
Geri Halliwell - Look At Me
Geri Halliwell - Mi Chico Latino
Geri Halliwell - Ride It
Kelly Rowland - Can't Nobody
Kelly Rowland (ft. David Guetta) - Commander
Kelly Rowland (w/ Nelly) - Dilemma
Kelly Rowland (ft. Eve) - Like This
Kelly Rowland (ft. Lil Wayne) - Motivation
Kelly Rowland - Stole
Kelly Rowland - Work
Louise - 2 Faced
Louise - Beautiful Inside
Louise - Lead Me On
Louise - Let's Go Round Again
Louise - Naked
Louise - Pandora's Kiss
Louise - Stretch
Louise - Stuck In The Middle With You
Mel B - Feels So Good
Mel B - For Once In My Life
Mel B (ft. Missy Elliott) - I Want You Back
Mel B - Tell Me
Melanie C - Carolyna
Melanie C - Here It Comes Again
Melanie C - I Turn To You
Melanie C (w/ Matt Cardle) - Loving You
Melanie C (ft. Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopes) - Never Be The Same Again
Melanie C - Next Best Superstar
Melanie C - Northern Star
Melanie C - On The Horizon
Melanie C - Think About It
Melanie C (w/ Bryan Adams) - When You're Gone
Michelle Williams - We Break The Dawn
Mutya Buena - Just A Little Bit
Mutya Buena - Real Girl
Mutya Buena (w/ Groove Armada) - Song 4 Mutya (Out Of Control)
Nicola Roberts - Beat Of My Drum
Nicola Roberts - Yo-Yo
Nicole Scherzinger - Don't Hold Your Breath
Nicole Scherzinger - Poison
Nicole Scherzinger (ft. 50 Cent) - Right There
Nicole Scherzinger - Wet
Normani (w/ Sam Smith) - Dancing With A Stranger
Normani (w/ Khalid) - Love Lies
Normani - Motivation
Shaznay Lewis - Never Felt Like This Before
Siobhan Donaghy - Don't Give It Up
Siobhan Donaghy - Overrated
Siobhan Donaghy - So You Say
Siobhan Donaghy - Twist Of Fate
Victoria Beckham - A Mind Of It's Own
Victoria Beckham - Let Your Head Go
Victoria Beckham - Not Such An Innocent Girl
Victoria Beckham (w/ True Steppers) - Out Of Your Mind
Victoria Beckham - This Groove

- Beyoncé has the most hits left with a whopping 25 entries, that's a quarter of the songs left!!
- Spice Girls are the only group to have ALL of it's members have an entry left, making up 29 entries left!
- We have 16 #01's left, with Geri having the most!
- Who do YOU think will win?

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post Apr 27 2020, 07:25 PM
Post #9
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042
I'm so sad 'Boomerang' isn't appreciated more! A POP BOP! wub.gif

Melanie C - Goin' Down is too high... puke.gif ABYSMAL.

But everything else, I think I kind of expected them to miss the top 100! How Siobhan has so many in the top 100 though is beyond me. 'Don't Give It Up' I could see a claim for, but the rest... boring.

Louise has SO many in the top 100 too... wth!? (But looking at them I feel like there's a lot of nostalgia attached and ofc her recent (surprisingly good) revival!)

Melanie C having so many entries left too... ALL bangers though heart.gif I'm so thrilled to see 'On The Horizon' make it, especially wub.gif Victoria getting 100% of her tracks in the top 100 *.* I low-key think it'll be top 70 before she loses her first entry. And Emma... the sooner 'What I Am' goes, the better! Lovely to see 'Take My Breath Away' top 100 though wub.gif

Not surprised at any of those Beyonce singles making it... although 'Work It Out' is bottom 10 worthy. VOM.

QUEEN MICHELLE WILLIAMS THOUGH!! 'Break The Dawn' is stellar. I would really love to see that top 50, but I suspect it'll be out v v soon. </3

+Quote this post
Cameron
post Apr 27 2020, 07:41 PM
Post #10
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*
User: 18,061
Knockdown reminds me of that 'The Slammer' show with Alesha performing in jail lmao

+Quote this post
Lukuzz
post Apr 27 2020, 07:58 PM
Post #11
Group icon
Paradise With Ice Cream Skies♥
User: 1,209
Some amazing songs gone there, too many Beyonce ones left ha. Did I vote in this

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post Apr 28 2020, 08:37 AM
Post #12
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
QUOTE(Lukuzz @ Apr 27 2020, 08:58 PM) *
Some amazing songs gone there, too many Beyonce ones left ha. Did I vote in this

Yes you did! smile.gif

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post Apr 28 2020, 09:32 AM
Post #13
Group icon
Jord
User: 27,116
Camilas Real Friends left too soon!

Wish I voted on this tbh a really good choice of rate!

+Quote this post
spiceboy
post Apr 28 2020, 09:39 AM
Post #14
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,568
I was struggling to remember if I voted then I remembered asking about Michelle Williams and remembered I did lol. Looking forwards to seeing the results!

+Quote this post
sorryislayed
post Apr 28 2020, 11:48 AM
Post #15
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 21,507
Justice for Cheryl - The Flood! That was really one of her best, and most underrated singles.

+Quote this post
vibe
post Apr 28 2020, 03:59 PM
Post #16
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,763
Still don’t understand why When Love Takes Over wasn’t included ?

+Quote this post
Herbs
post Apr 28 2020, 04:09 PM
Post #17
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 214
Boo that Lucky Day missed the top 100 but great to see Michelle Williams make it

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post Apr 28 2020, 05:18 PM
Post #18
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
QUOTE(vibe @ Apr 28 2020, 04:59 PM) *
Still don’t understand why When Love Takes Over wasn’t included ?

I only chose songs that were included as a lead single according to their artist page.

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post Apr 28 2020, 05:22 PM
Post #19
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Thanks for that being your only comment after it took me nearon two hours to write and post that, v appreciated.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post Apr 28 2020, 05:46 PM
Post #20
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042
Yeah, there's really no need to be so rude. Any further comments like that will be deleted, and persistence in posting nothing substantial will result in a warning.

Hosting a rate as big as this takes effort and time. Comment on the results and stop with snarky and rude comments please.

+Quote this post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:50 PM