BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> 💃 PFSC - Latin Bops 💃, Results
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
uhsting
post 28th November 2022, 06:45 PM
Post #41
Group icon
CROWN THE WITCH
Pronouns: he/they
User: 77,363

Also thanks to J00p for the 12 points!!! Slayyyy
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Addy!
post 28th November 2022, 06:57 PM
Post #42
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,666

I was debating between Automatico and Antagonista but went with Belen since I’ve been listening to it since I’ve discovered 2 months ago.

Thanks everyone for kind words. And sorry for the little mess along the way. With that being said, I won’t be hosting next edition, hopefully mod’s will reach out to others for offers. Thank you.

+Quote this post
Juan Carlos
post 28th November 2022, 08:31 PM
Post #43
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,211

Thanks Addy for hosting and congrats for winning as well.

Thank you so much for the people who voted to the song I picked. I wish it had done better, but I'm not complaining too much after I read the opinions about "Andas En Mi Cabeza" during the listenthrough.

+Quote this post
Addy!
post 28th November 2022, 09:02 PM
Post #44
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,666

Y’all Starlight responded and he wanted everyone to up a place and he asked to give Demente 1 point. I edited the original post as well and the scoreboard looks all the same.

Thank you everyone.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 28th November 2022, 09:40 PM
Post #45
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

Thank you so much Addy! This was a great contest and one of my favourites to be a part of! The results were suitably dramatic and tense!! Loved it! Happy with 4th for Maria wub.gif Thank you every one!

I've taken quite a few away from this contest that I will be listening to for a while longer! So good!

+Quote this post
Brer
post 28th November 2022, 10:14 PM
Post #46
Group icon
stick my flag in the dirt, watch it blow
User: 8,300

Apols I wasn't here for the live reveal, I didn't even see the thread until it was nearly over so thought I might as well just wait and catch up in the evening kink.gif

Congrats Addy on the self win, that song was 11th for me, decent enough winner, and a pretty inspired one! Although it's actually my least favourite song in the top 10 as I voted for all of the others (minus my own song ofc), so not many complaints here *.* particularly pleased of course to see María José Llergo sneaking in as that was by far my fave of this bunch, it's very Los Ángeles era ROSALÍA so I was always going to stan heart.gif Jade serving the taste as ever. The Chanel song was also serving some ROSALÍA vibes, actually liked this song more than 'SloMo' so nice one there from vibe, happy with that as a runner up, and Bomba Estéreo are pretty much always reliable for a banger, 'Fuego' actually not one of my faves from them but still got a few points from me! The one thing I can complain about is poor brave 'Mexe O Popo' coming last, justice for Portuguese language sleep.gif I guess that isn't that much of a surprise though, it sticking out like a sore thumb could always have gone either way.

Very happy with 7th place for myself and picking up 4 medal positions along the way (thanks muchly to Cody and Noche for the 12s (quite close to a 12 swap with the latter, the Mon Laferte song was an excellent classy standout too! and in fact Cody being in my medals as well, also a banger), Addy and Chez for the 8s and Jade, Ansel, Whoddy, vibe, J00p, Cameron and Dobbo for the remaining points)! I discovered OH!DULCEARi from a collab she did with Rakky Ripper of Cumulonimbia BJSC fame and figured she might have some bangers of her own and indeed she did with the very first song I checked out from her biggrin.gif the Hello Kitty theming not hurting as well x + was kind of floored by the sudden swerve to lo fi hip-hop vibes halfway through ~ glad that it went down pretty well, honestly probably could have saved this one for BJSC but I did leave it a bit last minute to enter this and didn't fancy continuing to search for something else haha!

Thanks for the hosting Addy, though fair at you not wanting to host a second one of these in a row.

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 29th November 2022, 02:40 AM
Post #47
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895

I thought after sending of another good one! Ah well. Ty for voting, glad you enjoyed mine. I wish it had more Julieta!

+Quote this post
Qween
post 29th November 2022, 11:53 AM
Post #48
Group icon
Schlagerdrottningen
User: 11,709

11th is a few places higher than I expected for Pastora, so I'm taking that as a WIN *.*

+Quote this post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 8th June 2024, 07:23 AM