BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
14 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Thermo's hot hits | EOY 2019, complete
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
coi
post 25th November 2019, 02:38 PM
Post #21
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 73,240

You've summed up I Don't Care very well there, it felt like it could have been good but the disappointment when that cheesy chorus comes in is a shame. I didn't find the song awful but it did get overplayed.

And the chorus for Cool just sounded like a rip-off of No Air!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
danG
post 25th November 2019, 05:10 PM
Post #22
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746

QUOTE(PeteFromLeeds @ Nov 25 2019, 10:41 AM) *
I think your honourable mentions are worse than most of your Top 10 for me! I Don't Care is probably the worst but they're all songs which I don't really have an opinion on to be honest.
Oh well, I think you'll agree with my top 2 though as both are truly dreadful.

QUOTE(sergejdordij98 @ Nov 25 2019, 11:26 AM) *
I can't stand "Cool", at least "Sucker" and "Only Human" were decent in my opinion, as for "I Don't Care" I liked it at first, but overplay killed it eventually
I never heard "Only Human" as it didn't go top 40 but it can hardly be as bad as "Cool".
I never enjoyed "I Don't Care" and the overplay definitely didn't help. His other singles were a fair bit better.

QUOTE(coi @ Nov 25 2019, 02:38 PM) *
You've summed up I Don't Care very well there, it felt like it could have been good but the disappointment when that cheesy chorus comes in is a shame. I didn't find the song awful but it did get overplayed.

And the chorus for Cool just sounded like a rip-off of No Air!
I was never going to love it but that chorus definitely kills any enjoyment I may have had from it. Had to hear it way more times than I ever wanted to as well.
Never thought about it being similar to No Air, and well I'm not a huge fan of that song either.

+Quote this post
danG
post 25th November 2019, 10:51 PM
Post #23
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥

#04. Zayn & Zhavia Ward - A Whole New World

#03. James Arthur & Anne-Marie - Rewrite The Stars

These next two are interchangeable but I'll rank RTS 'higher' for me having to have heard it more. Both are awful renditions of movie musical songs that weren't that great in the first place to begin with. I'd take the terrible Peter Andre version of AWNW over Zayn's and that says a lot, they managed somehow to make the song even duller. And as for RTS it is James and Anne-Marie both at their worst, can't stand their voices on this. These musical movie songs really need to die. Frozen 2 has just come out however so it looks like that won't be happening anytime soon.

Which two songs could possibly be worse then? Could Lil Dicky take the #1 for a second year or will it be another terrible song? Find out tomorrow.

+Quote this post
Sergej
post 26th November 2019, 06:23 AM
Post #24
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,723

Oh great, 2 soundtrack songs that are really bad!
The "remakes" of "A Whole New World" and "Rewrite The Stars" are really bad!
I must be very glad not to hear "Rewrite The Stars" a lot where I live!
Can't wait for your top 2!

+Quote this post
danG
post 26th November 2019, 05:53 PM
Post #25
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥

QUOTE(sergejdordij98 @ Nov 26 2019, 06:23 AM) *
Oh great, 2 soundtrack songs that are really bad!
The "remakes" of "A Whole New World" and "Rewrite The Stars" are really bad!
I must be very glad not to hear "Rewrite The Stars" a lot where I live!
Can't wait for your top 2!

I don't like soundtrack songs most of the time but those two this year have been especially bad.

+Quote this post
danG
post 26th November 2019, 06:52 PM
Post #26
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥

#02. YNW Melly - Murder On My Mind

Just what we all didn't need this year was another rapper with an annoying borderline unlistenable voice and we have a few of those at the moment, but this one is much worse for its lyrical content about murdering people in graphic detail and without any guilt over it, oh and he actually went out and did it which is why this was a hit in the first place. Awful song by an awful man, but ultimately not my absolute least favourite of the year...

#01. Lil Dicky - Earth

Yep, for the second consecutive year Lil Dicky has the "honour" of having the worst song of the year, and honestly this is even worse than "Freaky Friday". I'm probably a fair bit older than the intended audience for this sort of thing but this is truly bad. This massively underperforming was one of the most pleasant surprises of the chart year. Todd In The Shadows did an excellent takedown of the song so if you want to spend 15 minutes hearing about how terrible it is you can watch that. Anyway the main thing I hate about this is that like his previous hit it's really not funny as it thinks it is, actually it is painfully unfunny and most of it is 'look at me I'm an animal with the voice of a famous person!1' which gets old fast, plus some other choice lyrics. The song's also a lot longer that it needs to be with the same thin production throughout and the hook is super basic and annoying. And it probably didn't even raise much money for what it was supposed to due to the music video being one of the most expensive of all time. Down with tacky charity songs, and especially down with this crap. The Earth deserves better than this especially in the times we are living in.

Recap
1 Lil Dicky - Earth
2 YNW Melly - Murder On My Mind
3 James Arthur & Anne-Marie - Rewrite The Stars
4 Zayn & Zhavia Ward - A Whole New World
5 Jonas Brothers - Cool
6 Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber - I Don't Care
7 Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello - Señorita
8 Anne-Marie - Perfect To Me
9 Westlife - Better Man
10 LadBaby - We Built This City

+Quote this post
DalekTurret32
post 26th November 2019, 09:50 PM
Post #27
Group icon
FIVE YEARS OF THE TURRET 15-20
User: 21,666

Lil Dicky getting two number ones on your hatechart in a row reminds me of when ADoseOfBuckley's Worst of 2017 and Worst of 2018 lists both had Iggy Azalea topping them (with the respective songs Mo Bounce and Kream).

I like I Don't Care, though there were better tracks off of the No. 6 album
Cool is okay, but my least fave of the three Jonas singles I've heard this year.
A Whole New World was decent, but I don't like it as much as the original.
Rewrite The Stars is my least fave off of the Reimagined album (I still think it's alright though).
Didn't really like Murder On My Mind, despite the interesting storytelling concept.
Earth gave me a bit of ironic enjoyment, like with Freaky Friday.

+Quote this post
Sergej
post 26th November 2019, 10:16 PM
Post #28
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Two songs that I hate on the top 2 positions, thank you Dan!
"Murder On My Mind" is bad, but it won't feature on my list, maybe on an honorable mention.
And "Earth", yeah it's bad, especially for a song about the earth. I rather listen to any earth-positive songs on there (like for example "Superhero" by Viki Gabor, who might be #1 in my chart on Friday, or "Heal The World" by Michael Jackson, hell even "We Are The World" is better than this). I'll have my personal comments on this song on my Year-End list, as for your whole worst list I enjoyed it a lot!
Can't wait for the positive side of your Year-End lists!

+Quote this post
danG
post 27th November 2019, 10:00 AM
Post #29
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥

QUOTE(DalekOne-One @ Nov 26 2019, 09:50 PM) *
Lil Dicky getting two number ones on your hatechart in a row reminds me of when ADoseOfBuckley's Worst of 2017 and Worst of 2018 lists both had Iggy Azalea topping them (with the respective songs Mo Bounce and Kream).

I like I Don't Care, though there were better tracks off of the No. 6 album
Cool is okay, but my least fave of the three Jonas singles I've heard this year.
A Whole New World was decent, but I don't like it as much as the original.
Rewrite The Stars is my least fave off of the Reimagined album (I still think it's alright though).
Didn't really like Murder On My Mind, despite the interesting storytelling concept.
Earth gave me a bit of ironic enjoyment, like with Freaky Friday.
Sadly I don't think he'll be doing one this year so no chance of her having a third one.
I never heard the album in full but I Don't Care was easily the worst song I heard from it.
I think the concept of MOMM has the potential to be interesting but he doesn't pull it off at all for me, can't stand his vocal.
None of Lil Dicky's songs that I've heard have done it for me, they're just not great at all.

QUOTE(sergejdordij98 @ Nov 26 2019, 10:16 PM) *
Two songs that I hate on the top 2 positions, thank you Dan!
"Murder On My Mind" is bad, but it won't feature on my list, maybe on an honorable mention.
And "Earth", yeah it's bad, especially for a song about the earth. I rather listen to any earth-positive songs on there (like for example "Superhero" by Viki Gabor, who might be #1 in my chart on Friday, or "Heal The World" by Michael Jackson, hell even "We Are The World" is better than this). I'll have my personal comments on this song on my Year-End list, as for your whole worst list I enjoyed it a lot!
Can't wait for the positive side of your Year-End lists!
Glad we can agree on the top 2.
We Are The World is such a tacky song though, preferable to Earth but we had to learn to sing it in primary school so I'll always resent it for that. laugh.gif

+Quote this post
danG
post 27th November 2019, 12:55 PM
Post #30
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥

Best FILM of the year

Avengers: Endgame [Spoiler Review]

For the second year running the Avengers take my Film of the Year, to the surprise of no one who was in my Endgame themed BJSC at least. Overall I'd say Infinity War was slightly better, but this is a clear number one for me this year.
Taking place following the events of Infinity War there are many twists and turns in order to restore the world to... not exactly how it was before with half the population not ageing in five years but with the evil defeated. Thanos being killed off in the first 20 minutes was a bold move, though of course he came back from the past. I was hoping they wouldn't have to use time travel but in this case it really did seem like the only way and it was explained quite well. The last few acts are beautiful and a masterpiece in blockbuster cinema in my view anyway. Iron Man had the perfect sendoff and he will be greatly missed as one of my faves. Captain America isn't essential for me but he had some great moments in this film too and his ending was lovely. Thor was excellent again and I think his film with Guardians should be proper amazing so that's something to look forward to.

Honourable Mentions (A-Z):
Alita: Battle Angel
Joker
Spider-Man: Far From Home

+Quote this post
Sergej
post 27th November 2019, 06:24 PM
Post #31
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(danG @ Nov 27 2019, 01:55 PM) *
Best FILM of the year

Avengers: Endgame [Spoiler Review]

For the second year running the Avengers take my Film of the Year, to the surprise of no one who was in my Endgame themed BJSC at least. Overall I'd say Infinity War was slightly better, but this is a clear number one for me this year.
Taking place following the events of Infinity War there are many twists and turns in order to restore the world to... not exactly how it was before with half the population not ageing in five years but with the evil defeated. Thanos being killed off in the first 20 minutes was a bold move, though of course he came back from the past. I was hoping they wouldn't have to use time travel but in this case it really did seem like the only way and it was explained quite well. The last few acts are beautiful and a masterpiece in blockbuster cinema in my view anyway. Iron Man had the perfect sendoff and he will be greatly missed as one of my faves. Captain America isn't essential for me but he had some great moments in this film too and his ending was lovely. Thor was excellent again and I think his film with Guardians should be proper amazing so that's something to look forward to.

Alita: Battle Angel
Spider-Man: Far From Home
Joker

For my movie of the year, it's has to be between Avengers: Endgame and Joker, but I think Avengers: Endgame takes it for me.
That wait was worth it after binge watching all MCU movies in a row!

+Quote this post
Sergej
post 27th November 2019, 06:24 PM
Post #32
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Oops, I've accidentaly commented twice.

This post has been edited by sergejdordij98: 27th November 2019, 06:24 PM

+Quote this post
danG
post 27th November 2019, 08:22 PM
Post #33
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥

Best TV of the year

The Big Bang Theory

Well, I had to. Honestly the final season wasn't the strongest but I hadn't named this show Best of the Year since I started this segment in 2016 and I won't get the chance to again. It's been great following the journey of these people for the most part of the decade so this one is more for the show as an entirety. Although the show did come to a satisfying conclusion thankfully with Sheldon giving a heartfelt speech about his best friends (the rest of the show's main cast) at the Nobel Prize ceremony where he and Amy finally got to win such a prize. We also finally got news of Penny's pregnancy though sadly we may never know how "smart and beautiful" the baby will be. We'll probably never get a sitcom as great as this again in my opinion, unpopular as it may be.

And finally for all the haterz..

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Rick & Morty (BotY 2017)
South Park (BotY 2016)
Stranger Things
The Good Place (BotY 2018)

IASIP and ST could be serious contenders for BotY 2020 depending on the quality of their next seasons. (I'd rather not have repeat winners in this category)

+Quote this post
danG
post 27th November 2019, 08:26 PM
Post #34
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥

QUOTE(sergejdordij98 @ Nov 27 2019, 06:24 PM) *
For my movie of the year, it's has to be between Avengers: Endgame and Joker, but I think Avengers: Endgame takes it for me.
That wait was worth it after binge watching all MCU movies in a row!

I haven't even seen all the MCU movies (I've yet to sit through Captain Marvel, amongst others) but as a close follower of most of the series it was such a great film. They'll never come close to topping that duo of Avengers films but we can only hope the next MCU phase gives us more goods anyway.

+Quote this post
danG
post 27th November 2019, 10:50 PM
Post #35
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥

ALBUM of the year: Contenders

before I reveal what my top two albums of the year are, here are a few honourable mentions. which album could possibly take my #1 though? it's not as if it's painfully obvious. ohmy.gif

Alan Walker - Different World

Charting Songs
02 Faded (feat. Iselin Solheim)
03 Different World (feat. K-391, Sofia Carson & Corsak)
03 Sing Me To Sleep (feat. Iselin Solheim)
10 Alone (feat. Noonie Bao)
10 Diamond Heart (feat. Sophie Somajo)
12 Lily (feat. K-391 & Emelie Hollow)
13 Darkside (feat. Au/Ra & Tomine Harket)
18 Lost Control (feat. Sorana)
45 I Don't Wanna Go (feat. Julie Bergan)
47 Lonely (w/ Steve Aoki feat. ISÁK & Omar Noir)
66 Do It All for You (feat. Trevor Guthrie)
86 All Falls Down (feat. Noah Cyrus, Digital Farm Animals and Juliander)

Singles highlight: 'Faded'
Album Tracks highlight: 'Lily'
Potentially featuring in the 2019 Top 250 singles: 'Darkside', 'Diamond Heart', 'Different World', 'Lily'

Armin van Buuren - Balance

Charting Songs
02 It Could Be (vs. Inner City)
06 La Résistance De L'Amour (vs. Shapov)
06 Million Voices
07 Runaway (feat. Candace Sosa)
08 Miles Away (feat. Sam Martin)
10 Song I Sing (feat. Haliene)
12 Unlove You (feat. Ne-Yo)
13 All Comes Down (feat. Cimo Fränkel)
15 Sucker For Love (feat. Avalan)
19 Wild Wild Son (feat. Sam Martin)
21 Don't Give Up On Me (w/ Lucas & Steve feat. Josh Cumbee)
22 Don't Let Me Go (feat. Matluck)
26 Always (w/ BT feat. Nation Of One)
30 Lonely For You (feat. Bonnie McKee)
30 Mr. Navigator (vs. Tempo Giusto)
30 Revolution (w/ Luke Bond feat. Karra)
31 Stickup
33 Something Real (w/ Avian Grays feat. Jordan Shaw)
40 Waking Up With You (feat. David Hodges)
41 Turn It Up
45 Show Me Love (w/ Above & Beyond)
52 Blah Blah Blah
69 Sex, Love & Water (feat. Conrad Sewell)

Singles highlight: 'La Résistance De L'Amour'
Album Tracks highlight: 'Runaway'
Potentially featuring in the 2019 Top 250 singles: 'Don't Give Up On Me', ‘It Could Be’, 'La Résistance De L'Amour', 'Lonely For You', 'Revolution', 'Stickup', 'Turn It Up'

Ben Gold - Sound Advice (Chapters 1 & 2)

Charting Songs
01 The City Sleeps Tonight
05 Come Home (feat. Hvnnah)
07 A Thousand Times (w/ Richard Durand)
15 There Will Be Angels (feat. Audrey Gallagher)
17 Stay (w/ Sivan)
19 The Conquest (w/ Omnia)
20 New Republic
26 Ghost (w/ Ruben de Ronde feat. Louise Rademakers)
42 Strike As One (w/ Allen Watts)
42 Take Me To Heaven (w/ Sheridan Grout & Fahjah feat. Julia Roberts)
44 Sapphire (Recut)
56 Step Inside (w/ After Midnight)
57 Why You El? (w/ Rb Naylr)
68 Two (w/ Ruben de Ronde & Rodg)

Singles highlight: 'The City Sleeps Tonight'
Album Tracks highlight: 'Come Home'
Potentially featuring in the 2019 Top 250 singles: 'A Thousand Times', 'Come Home', 'The City Sleeps Tonight', 'There Will Be Angels', 'Stay'

Gryffin - Gravity

Charting Songs
04 Remember (feat. Zohara)
05 If I Left The World (feat. Marina and Model Child)
07 You Remind Me (feat. Stanaj)
25 Baggage (w/ Gorgon City & AlunaGeorge)
36 Body Back (feat. Maia Wright)
39 Tie Me Down (feat. Elley Duhé)
89 Out Of My Mind (feat. Zohara)
99 Hurt People (feat. Aloe Blacc)

Singles highlight: 'You Remind Me'
Album Tracks highlight: 'If I Left The World'
Potentially featuring in the 2019 Top 250 singles: 'Baggage', 'Remember', 'You Remind Me', 'Tie Me Down'

Jax Jones - Snacks

Charting Songs
01 Instruction (feat. Demi Lovato & Stefflon Don)
02 This Is Real (feat. Ella Henderson)
02 You Don't Know Me (feat. Raye)
04 All Day And Night (w/ Martin Solveig feat. Madison Beer)
04 Breathe (feat. Ina Wroldsen)
05 One Touch (w/ Jess Glynne)
06 Ring Ring (feat. Mabel & Rich The Kid)
18 House Work (feat. Mike Dunn & MNEK)
23 Jacques (w/ Tove Lo)
37 100 Times (feat. MNEK)
37 Play (w/ Years & Years)
39 Cruel (feat. Madison Love)
40 All 4 U (feat. Boy Matthews and Robert Harvey)
66 Tequila Time

Singles highlight: 'You Don't Know Me'
Album Tracks highlight: '100 Times'
Potentially featuring in the 2019 Top 250 singles: 'All Day And Night', 'One Touch', 'This Is Real', 'Play'

+Quote this post
Sergej
post 28th November 2019, 07:40 AM
Post #36
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

I watched a couple of episodes of The Big Bang Theory but only in Russian and I like it so far! Need to watch a lot of episodes sooner than later, I heard the show is really good, my parents even liked this show!
Great album of the year contenders! My favourite from those are: "Different World", "Gravity" and "Snacks".
For "Different World" my singles highlight is: "Faded" and the album highlight is: "Lost Control".
For "Gravity" my singles highlight is: "Hurt People" and the album highlight is: "Body Back" (thanks to a friend, who recommended this song to me)
And for "Snacks" my singles highlight is: "You Don't Know Me" and the album highlight is: "100 Times" too.
It's great so far!

+Quote this post
danG
post 28th November 2019, 04:52 PM
Post #37
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥

QUOTE(sergejdordij98 @ Nov 28 2019, 07:40 AM) *
I watched a couple of episodes of The Big Bang Theory but only in Russian and I like it so far! Need to watch a lot of episodes sooner than later, I heard the show is really good, my parents even liked this show!
Great album of the year contenders! My favourite from those are: "Different World", "Gravity" and "Snacks".
For "Different World" my singles highlight is: "Faded" and the album highlight is: "Lost Control".
For "Gravity" my singles highlight is: "Hurt People" and the album highlight is: "Body Back" (thanks to a friend, who recommended this song to me)
And for "Snacks" my singles highlight is: "You Don't Know Me" and the album highlight is: "100 Times" too.
It's great so far!
Yes another BBT fan! dance.gif I'd watch it right from the beginning if that isn't what you're doing already.
If you like those three you may like a few of the Armin tracks too, he has a mix of trance and dancepop on the album (although it's an incredibly long album at 28(!) tracks so I'd just skim through it).

+Quote this post
danG
post 28th November 2019, 05:06 PM
Post #38
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥

ALBUM of the year: Runner-UP

Gareth Emery & Ashley Wallbridge - Kingdom United

Gareth Emery is someone I've been following for a while now, having first appeared on my radar back in 2012 with 'Concrete Angel' but I never got into his albums. Then 'Saving Light' came in 2017 which was an instant #1 in my chart (as well as becoming my first and most successful BJSC winner) and I was very much keen for more. Needless to say 2019 has been his biggest year yet spoiling us with a good few solo tracks as well as a whole album done alongside label mate Ashley Wallbridge. This is exactly the kind of trance music I love, expertly produced with anthemic melodic drops. 'Amber Sun' in particular may well be my absolute fave of his now too, but more on that when we get much further up the chart. This is easily this year's Runner-UP in AOTY but it was never going to stand a chance against a certain other producer...

Charting Songs
02 Amber Sun
04 Lionheart (feat. PollyAnna)
06 Holograms
08 Electric Pirates
08 Kingdom United
09 Never Before (feat. Jonathan Mendelsohn)
11 Mansion 140
14 Vesper (feat. Nash)
18 Flyby
20 Forget Life
21 Cluedo
22 Manchester Nights
23 Kal El (feat. Nash)
26 CVNT5

Singles highlight: 'Amber Sun'
Album Tracks highlight: 'Holograms'
Potentially featuring in the 2019 Top 250 singles: 'Amber Sun', 'Electric Pirates', 'Holograms', 'Kingdom United' 'Lionheart', 'Mansion 140', 'Never Before', 'Vesper'

+Quote this post
danG
post 28th November 2019, 08:30 PM
Post #39
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥

ALBUM OF THE YEAR

Avicii - Tim

The very highly anticipated third album from Avicii becomes his... fourth Album of the Year! (his EP also counted as AOTY for 2017). Is this his absolute best album? No. But did it live up to my expectations? Absolutely.
Much of the tracks don't have huge drops but it was only the natural progression from tracks like 'Lonely Together' and 'What Would I Change It To' from the EP, and he was always one step ahead of the rest so there'd be no point trying to recreate his previous records. It still has the unmistakable production qualities of an Avicii record and I was very pleased with how the rest of the team finished the album. With it containing some of the last songs he produced before his untimely passing it is a deeply personal album with many of the tracks surrounding his mental health issues so I'm very glad these songs managed to get out there. Anyway, we'll be revisiting each one of the songs throughout the Top 250 so I won't go into any more detail just yet, but overall this is very easily my AOTY. Sadly it's highly likely to be his last however as I don't believe there are any plans to release any other shelved material, but over the past decade he's had a truly outstanding discography that I don't see anyone coming close to matching in terms of quality in my view.

Charting Songs
01 Heaven (feat. Chris Martin)
01 SOS (feat. Aloe Blacc)
01 Tough Love (feat. Agnes and Vargas & Lagola)
03 Bad Reputation (feat. Joe Janiak)
05 Peace Of Mind (feat. Vargas & Lagola)
06 Excuse Me Mr. Sir (feat. Vargas & Lagola)
07 Heart Upon My Sleeve (feat. Imagine Dragons)
08 Fades Away (feat. Noonie Bao)
09 Never Leave Me (feat. Joe Janiak)
10 Ain't A Thing (feat. Bonn)
11 Hold The Line (feat. A R I Z O N A)
12 Freak (feat. Bonn)

Singles highlight: 'Heaven'
Album Tracks highlight: 'Peace of Mind'
Potentially featuring in the 2019 Top 250 singles: ...the whole album

+Quote this post
Sergej
post 28th November 2019, 08:42 PM
Post #40
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

(sarcasm mode on) Avicii's "Tim" is your album of the year, wow! I never knew that, what a surprising twist! (sarcasm mode off)
Alright being serious now, I'm not surprised at all, that your favourite artist made another album of the year for you, but hey it's a great album, like every other Avicii album. It's a shame though it is his final album. Every song is great, wiith "Heaven" being my favourite song from this. RIP Avicii, there will be no one like you.
Also, I'm predicting that "Heaven" will be your song of the year 2019 (if not, then I don't know what is).
Can't wait for your songs of the year, now if you'll excuse me, I'll just prepare my popcorn and drink ready for this.

This post has been edited by sergejdordij98: 28th November 2019, 08:45 PM

+Quote this post

14 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 05:50 AM