BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> 🇬🇧 RDPR UK // S1 E4 // SNATCH GAME Episode Discussion, BBC Three -- October 24th
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
✖ leww ✖
post Oct 24 2019, 06:09 PM
Post #1
Group icon
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
User: 9,403

EPISODE FOUR DISCUSSION - SNATCH GAME!

EPISODE SYNOPSIS: (from BBC iPlayer)

Coming soon...
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post Oct 24 2019, 06:12 PM
Post #2
Group icon
NEXT EPISODE TEASER:

JUDGES PANEL:

RUNWAY TEASER:

GERI TEASER:

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post Oct 24 2019, 06:13 PM
Post #3
Group icon
This is the big one girls! This is the one everyone is looking forward to. Some really great rumoured choices so let's see what we get!

Geri Halliwell as a judge though... that accent!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Oct 24 2019, 07:31 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
Ngl that was not the best Snatch Game ever as promised laugh.gif It was hilarious but in terms of embodying the character and the essence of Snatch Game it was only really Baga and Vivienne who smashed it there. Blu was incred just for being so utterly random though rotf.gif

Got to hand it to Vivienne as an all time Snatch Game classic though!

+Quote this post
George.keh
post Oct 24 2019, 07:50 PM
Post #5
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh
User: 32,047
Cheryl could have done so much more sad.gif. That lipsync was so fun tho and Geri was surprisingly great. Crystal winning runway again

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Oct 24 2019, 08:01 PM
Post #6
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
High-key that should have been a double shantay. Definitely more worthy than the double win, Baga was great but Vivienne was on another level!

+Quote this post
blacksquare
post Oct 24 2019, 08:28 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 23,471
What an episode

Has to be one of the funniest episodes of Drag Race in a very long time?

This post has been edited by blacksquare: Oct 24 2019, 08:29 PM

+Quote this post
LouisL
post Oct 24 2019, 08:42 PM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 42,419
My top 3 have left consecutively now sad.gif There's great talent left but I struggle to root for people like Baga and Viv who are so over confident and seem to never mess up or show vulnerability

+Quote this post
Envoirment
post Oct 24 2019, 08:47 PM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,030
One of the best snatch games the show has produced, I was laughing throughout. Baga & The Vivienne were amazing, Blu & Cheryl were good as well. Crystal & Divina were a bit flat, but still provided a laugh or two. Sum Ting's David Attenborough was a really good impression, but there were no jokes.

The snatch game worked so well as everyone was given a decent amount of time and space. No one tried to overpower or interrupt each other. Even the Queens who didn't do as well weren't horrible or car crash.

Divina's runway was so good. wub.gif Definitely my fav this week. Crystal's was great as well, especially with the grinding display! Blu's outift was cute and loved her painted as a giant eyeball. The Vivienne's was ok - I feel she should have put as much focus on the outfit as she did the face. Baga & Cheryl were also ok. Sum Ting was the only bad runway.

I really didn't know who was going to win that lip sync. It's been nice to see lip syncs without so many tricks, flips and reveals. I'm glad Crystal stayed, as she gives some great aesthetics. Sum Ting's start to the show was so promising and I really like her as a person. It's a shame she ended up falling from her peak. I hope she makes it to a future All Stars episode (UK or US) at some point as I feel she could pull a Monet/Monique and really shine once she's polished her act a little more.

This post has been edited by Envoirment: Oct 24 2019, 08:48 PM

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Oct 24 2019, 09:30 PM
Post #10
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
I thought Cheryl was pretty bad, she was basically just talking as herself and there's so many stock catchphrases you could easily use to make Gemma funny that she just... didn't. The GC and designer vagina vajazzle shit didn't cut it.

Sum Ting was unlucky in that it just didn't land as funny, in terms of the impression I think she was probably 3rd behind Baga and Viv for me?? Obv a distant third because I think they both had it right down but still. That runway was also unforgivable, so so basic.

It's a shame Divina flopped, her Posh would have been funny I think! The Julia Childs just didn't land, but what a sweetheart helping Baga over snatching Margaret for herself. I hope she does remember it is a competition though! Her and Crystal's runways were easily the best though.

+Quote this post
p a v
post Oct 24 2019, 10:05 PM
Post #11
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397
Incredible episode, incredible snatch game. Baga is shooting straight to the top of my rankings and not just because her performance was flawless.

And Crystal's runway. Hands down the best of the season so far. 2nd place is her last week's look as well. AMAZING.

This post has been edited by f: Oct 24 2019, 10:06 PM

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post Oct 24 2019, 11:10 PM
Post #12
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835
I actually thought Divina and Sum Ting should have bottom personally.

+Quote this post
Vülker
post Oct 25 2019, 12:41 AM
Post #13
Group icon
üüü barracüda
User: 10,222
I feel cheated out of a Gemma "I DONT WANNA PLAY NO MORE GAMES" moment. Cmon Cheryl...

+Quote this post
Linds.
post Oct 25 2019, 01:08 AM
Post #14
Group icon
laugh 'til we cry
Pronouns: she/her
User: 21,176
or a "you ain't ever gonna get this candy" to donald trump

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Oct 25 2019, 01:10 AM
Post #15
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
I'M CLAUSTROPHOBIC DONALD

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post Oct 25 2019, 03:26 AM
Post #16
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835
See the issue i had with the gemma collins snatch game was it mainy focus on towie references and she has been way more than that!

+Quote this post
Adam
post Oct 25 2019, 05:46 AM
Post #17
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 4,682
The last few posts summed it up, so many missed opportunists. Cheryl was an easy bottom two for me when you consider her runway (fine) and the runways of those who were also middling in the Snatch game, Divina and Crystal, whose runways were superb.

Snatch for me went : Viv - Baga - Blu - Divina - Crystal - Cheryl - Sum
Runway: Divina - Crystal - Blu - Viv - Sum (the face transplant moment was great, neck down no) - Cheryl - Baga

Overall the maths for me meant Viv as the winner, Blu and Baga high, Divina safe, Crystal low, Cheryl and Sum bottom. Cheryl still would have stayed I just don't like when they drag people through.

Sum was a sweetheart but I can't argue with the elimination.

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post Oct 25 2019, 07:29 AM
Post #18
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223
QUOTE(blacksquare @ Oct 24 2019, 09:28 PM) *
What an episode

Has to be one of the funniest episodes of Drag Race in a very long time?

Really??? How do? laugh.gif

Everyone was pretty terrible except Vivienne imo, I really didn't get the hype over Baga and anyone else at all.

I'm so so pissed at Cheryl Hole - GC is SO EASY to do "I hate playing games" "I'm claustrophobic Ru!" "GEMMA! You silly c**t!" "She's just talking shit!" Amongst many others .... She should have gone home for that alone.

+Quote this post
Lukuzz
post Oct 25 2019, 08:52 AM
Post #19
Group icon
Paradise With Ice Cream Skies♥
User: 1,209
Amazing episode.. Clearly Vivienne and Baga were stand outs and I agree with Michelle with Viviennes quite possibly being the best ever.
Blu was great also and unexpected. I don't get why Crystal was bottom 2 personality I really liked it although I don't really know the person she was trying to be.

Sum Ting Wong was clearly the worst but I thought she should have been joined by either Divina or Cheryl. Cheryl's attempt at GC was really basic imo

+Quote this post
Adam
post Oct 25 2019, 09:10 AM
Post #20
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 4,682
Agree with Jack on Cheryl but overall I laughed pretty solidly for an hour, I think it was one of my favourite episodes in a long time!

+Quote this post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 07:38 AM