BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Ratings Predictions: Masterchef Final, Share your ratings predictions for the Masterchef Final on Friday
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Ratings Predictions: Masterchef Final
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 2
Guests cannot vote 
April
post Apr 22 2015, 04:36 PM
Post #1
Group icon
changed the game with that digital drop
User: 11,905

Friday night sees 2015's Masterchef come to a climax, with the winner being revealed. The programme will air from 8:30pm-9:30pm.

To help with your predictions, so far this series:

Overnight ratings: ranging from ~4.20m when it has clashed with another big programme to ~5.20m when there has been no competition on other channels.
Official BARB ratings: ranging from ~5.20m on Fridays to almost 6m viewers on Wednesdays and Thursdays on some occasions.

Please vote in the poll and share/discuss your predictions below, as well as any discussion based around the show itself.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
April
post Apr 22 2015, 04:40 PM
Post #2
Group icon
changed the game with that digital drop
User: 11,905
I think around 4.6m viewers for the overnight figure and 5.5m viewers for the official figure.

I would've gone higher, but the Friday edition is usually lower rating than the rest of the week, so it might not see a massive uplift for the final.

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Apr 22 2015, 04:43 PM
Post #3
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
Overnight: 5.00-5.19m
BARB: 5.80-5.99m

Probably overestimating but I think the overnight figure will be around 5 million and so adding just under another million for the BARB ratings.

This series of Masterchef has seemed to go quicker for me! I don't really watch it beyond the odd occasional episode but it ALWAYS seems to be on laugh.gif

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:14 AM