BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> All The Money In The World, Ridley Scott | Mark Walhberg, Michelle Williams, Christopher Plummer
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
UltraCruelSummer
post 9th November 2017, 04:05 PM
Post #1
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947

In what's probably a Hollywood first, this was already filmed and a trailer released and everything with Kevin Spacey as one of the main characters but after the last few weeks, Scott has edited him out and is reshooting all his scenes with Christopher Plummer playing the character that spacey was meant to be playing.

They are trying to get it filmed still for the December release date next month! I think this could be a massive Oscar player now if the film turns out to be good!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 11th November 2017, 10:54 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043

So hyped for this!

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 30th December 2017, 11:49 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043

First movie I'll be seeing in 2018 biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 9th January 2018, 02:25 AM
Post #4
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674

It surprises me that Kevin Spacey was ever in this because I looked it up to find that there's a thirty year age gap between him and Christopher Plummer, and Christopher felt like a perfect fit for the role. laugh.gif

All the acting was fine but the movie isn't my cup of tea really, it's hard to sympathise and root for the characters when John Paul Getty was so well off.

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 16th January 2018, 04:45 PM
Post #5
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692

Watched this last week and found it really thrilling and engaging, especially towards the end after he had set the fire and managed to escape briefly. Not sure why Christopher Plummer is getting loads of love for a pretty boring role but I guess it is impressive how quickly he filmed it after the sacking of Kevin Spacey. Michelle Williams was the most impressive acting performance in my opinion but she's always good at bringing the emotion *.*

+Quote this post
Hadji
post 17th January 2018, 02:18 AM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,386

Saw it today. Absolutely brilliant although the part where his ear got cut off really freaked me out

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 08:25 PM