BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> 'Trolls' | November, The big multi-coloured hair, trolls.
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tafty³³³
post Jun 29 2016, 09:02 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042
We have an OFFICIAL trailer!

Looks like it could be decent fun! I'm always optimistic with DreamWorks, but when they're good they're very good, so we shall see.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post Sep 23 2016, 01:41 PM
Post #2
Group icon
The OST is out there today!

Listening now and 'Get Back Up Again' by Anna Kendrick is so cute! A fun, little pop number!

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post Oct 16 2016, 09:58 AM
Post #3
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947
Seeing this today and I'm so excited!

(And Jonjo you've got me obsessed on Get Back Up Again 💖 I've only been up half an hour and have had it on repeat the whole time I've been up!!!)

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post Oct 16 2016, 06:47 PM
Post #4
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947
So much fun! The music was fantastic and all the songs worked really well and this continued an absolutely incredible year for animation *.* The characters were excellent and I love Anna Kendrick wub.gif

9.5/10

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Oct 21 2016, 02:58 PM
Post #5
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674
So colourful and so HAPPY. Amazing from the very beginning and a brilliant soundtrack, I especially liked the use of "Sound of Silence", "I'm Coming Out" and "True Colours", and "Get Back Up Again" is so fun (the chorus reminds me a lot of the schoolgirls in Daz Sampson's "Teenage Life"). I liked the similarities with Shrek (deliberate or not), such as the use of the fairytale book, the rollerskate 'glass slipper' and even John Cleese voicing a King again. laugh.gif And Christine Baranski voicing the Chef *.

Roll on Trolls 2!

+Quote this post
Josh!
post Oct 31 2016, 05:21 PM
Post #6
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692
Perhaps the HAPPIEST film of all-time? laugh.gif Basically just had a massive smile on my face from the start to end, so much colour and fun and joy which made it all impossible to dislike. The characters were all fun and I love hearing the voices of people like Russell Brand and James Corden in some of the minor roles. Branch and Poppy had all the charm of their real-life voice actors as well and were two very fun leads. The soundtrack was another highlight as mentioned by UV, Jonjo and Jahq! Definitely one of the film's stronger points, loved the use and double meaning of True Colours especially!

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post Nov 1 2016, 08:04 PM
Post #7
Group icon
Just got back from seeing this. It was very colourful and fun, but despite being obviously aimed at a younger generation, it was still enjoyable without being overly silly. A lot of cute characters! I enjoyed it. I doubt I'll watch it again in a hurry, but I feel sorry for my sister because my 6 year old niece absolutely adored it (the first time she ever sat through the whole film without wanting or needing the toilet!) and so, when she gets the DVD of it, it'll be on repeat! laugh.gif

Enjoyable and fun, without being overly silly. 7/10 for me.

+Quote this post
Josh!
post Feb 28 2017, 10:23 PM
Post #8
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692
Yaaaaay, a sequel has been announced for April, 2020! Shame we have to wait such a long time but if it's even half as fun as this then I know I'll have a great time biggrin.gif Went to see it again at the cinema two weeks back with my family and it really is a massive crowd-pleaser wub.gif Hoping for another fun song like Can't Stop The Feeling and Get Back Up Again too!

+Quote this post
John Thronton
post Mar 3 2017, 01:29 PM
Post #9
Group icon
New Entry
User: 25,537
Is it coming back? OMG!!!

This post has been edited by John Thronton: Mar 3 2017, 01:29 PM

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:20 AM