BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Leigh-Anne's engagement ring stolen
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Slayer
post 24th May 2021, 09:44 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 120,499

LITTLE Mix star Leigh-Anne Pinnock is heartbroken after thieves swiped her £40,000 engagement ring from her mansion.

The bejewelled gold band, was a gift from footballer fiancé Andre Gray, 29.

Police are probing the theft at the couple’s £4.5million Surrey home. A pal of pregnant Leigh-Anne, 29, said: “She is distraught.”

The hugely sentimental sparkler went missing from the Little Mix star’s bedroom while she was moving house.

The bespoke emerald and diamond-encrusted gold band was given to her by fiancé Andre Gray when he proposed last year.

Described as Leigh-Anne’s most treasured possession, the ring was deliberately shut in the master bedroom, on top of a safe.

But after a removal team finished in other rooms, Leigh-Anne was unable to find the ring.

It is not clear if the thief was known to the couple, or an opportunist intruder.

A close pal said: “Leigh-Anne is distraught. It was her engagement ring that was stolen which, obviously, had huge sentimental value.

"She accidentally left it out and when she came back, it was gone. It’s hugely upsetting anyone can behave in this manner.

“Leigh-Anne and Andre are doing all they can to get to the bottom of it, and get their ring back. It’s not about the money — it’s the principle.”

Earlier this month Leigh-Anne was seen wearing the ring as she fronted BBC documentary, Leigh-Anne: Race, Pop and Power.

During the show she talked of her experience of racism as the only black member of Little Mix.

She also showed off the ring, estimated by experts to be worth £40,000, on social media after Andre proposed last May.

Pregnant Leigh-Anne and the Watford striker, both 29, are moving to a more family-friendly home closer to his training base.

A source said of the theft: “Leigh-Anne was going mad. She was so upset and furious that someone would do that as well. She doesn’t need the stress.

“The ring is a symbol of their love, so she was super careful about what she did with it during the move. Leigh-Anne and Andre both feel gutted, properly betrayed, of course you would.”

Surrey Police said: “Officers were called on May 13 after reports of a theft where an engagement ring was taken.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 24th May 2021, 10:58 PM
Post #2
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

It always freaks me out hearing stories like this about mega stars getting robbed etc.. Not that it'd be any less horrifying if Pam down the road got robbed in a similar way too, but Idk. I just think it's the sense that I feel like they're as rich as they are, but still managed to get robbed etc.. (does this even make sense lmao)

I hope they find out who did it :\ Such a disgusting act to do. Especially robbing a pregnant woman!

+Quote this post
Jade
post 9th June 2021, 02:58 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

Awful that this happened in the first place but I'm glad she's got it back now!

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 07:14 AM