BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Justice League + Zack Snyder's Cut, November 2017 / 18th March 2021
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Regina
post Oct 12 2016, 07:02 PM
Post #1
Raining Shitter
Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,572

Either I'm blind or there's not a thread for this yet. Probably the former.

Ben Afflek, Henry Cavil and Gal Gadot returning as Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman along with Ezra Miller as The Flash, Jason Momoa as Aquaman and Ray Fisher as Cyborg.
Amy Adams and Jeremy Irons are thankfully back as Lois Lane and Alfred and sadly Jesse Eisenberg is back as Lex Luthor.

New cast additions include Amber Heard as Mera, Willem Dafoe af Vulko and JK Simmons as James Gordon.

Amber looks SO good as Mera. *.*

Plot apparantly revolves around the League facing off against Steppenwolf and his army of Parademons.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mack.
post Mar 27 2017, 11:56 AM
Post #2
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,915
   No Gallery Pics

Has anyone seen the new trailer for this yet?

Looks very good.

Highly anticipated this is.

+Quote Post
post Mar 27 2017, 12:29 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 19,931

Why isn't Superman in the trailer, we all know he's in it. Looks good though, here for Wonder Woman as usual.

+Quote Post
Regina
post Mar 27 2017, 12:30 PM
Post #4
Raining Shitter
Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,572

HERE for Lois and Mera tbh

+Quote Post
Mack.
post Jun 13 2017, 08:39 PM
Post #5
   No Gallery Pics

After Wonder Woman, I'm really hyped up for this.

+Quote Post
Josh!
post Jul 22 2017, 08:17 PM
Post #6
c:
Member No.: 20,692

Yesss at the underwater Aquaman shots, yesss at Wonder Woman being in two films in one year (*-*), yesss at the Amazons appearing in this (there wasn't enough scenes in Themyscira in WW for me!).

My favourite shots were Flash breaking through the glass and Aquaman jumping in front of and stopping the tsunami wave w00t.gif

+Quote Post
Mart!n
post Jul 22 2017, 08:40 PM
Post #7
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
Member No.: 2

After Wonder Woman I'm looking forward to this. I think they are teasing us with Superman, I don't think Superman appears till much later in the movie, I have a funny feeling he appears toward the end which leads into part 2 of Justice League, and after that a new planned Superman movie at some point.

Looking forward to Aquaman movie next year Cyborg (April 2020) follows and the Flash in (Date Unknown) 2020

+Quote Post
BridgeCow
post Jul 27 2017, 10:50 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 23,860
   No Gallery Pics

This looks great and I can't wait but I'm still waiting for that Green Lantern reveal ffs sad.gif

+Quote Post
Josh!
post Oct 9 2017, 07:52 PM
Post #9
c:
Member No.: 20,692

Another exciting new trailer!! My favourite parts were Henry Cavill's chest hair ... shirtless Jason Momoa ... the sneak peek at more Aquaman underwater scenes and just Gal Gadot's screen presence in general *-*

+Quote Post
Klaus
post Nov 11 2017, 10:59 AM
Post #10
❤️❤️➕🟦
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

There seems to be so little hype for this, considering what it is. I didn't even realise it was out this month until last week!!

I don't know if it's because people have already seen Batman, Superman & Wonder Woman together in a film (and the focus has only been on them so far), or if Avengers has already soaked up that omg all these heroes in one film excitement or if the whole DC universe thing still feels like a panic cash-in on the MCU.

I've yet to be drawn into the DCEU myself. Man of Steel was too long and moody, I've yet to watch Batman v Superman because it sounds too much of a mess, Ben Affleck should not be Batman and, as I said, it all seems to be panic put together without a proper plan/vision. I did see Suicide Squad and, whilst messy, it was different. Not watched Wonder Woman but I do want to after the great reviews!

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Nov 11 2017, 11:14 AM
Post #11
Radical Pink Troll
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

Wonder Woman has been the best so far. Suicide Squad was good if you’re not taking things seriously but pretty shit if you are. You’re right about Man of Steel. Actually didn’t mind Ben Affleck as Batman but the film was just dreadful, people were just doing shit without any real motivation.

There is no hype for this but I’ll probably see it anyway.

+Quote Post
Mack.
post Nov 16 2017, 11:14 PM
Post #12
   No Gallery Pics

From what I've read this hasn't had great reviews.

+Quote Post
Addy!
post Nov 17 2017, 05:15 AM
Post #13
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 2,666

I actually enjoyed it very much except Aquaman where I couldn't quite exactly understand his role/power etc etc. The only good thing about him was when he got shirtless kink.gif I also enjoyed Ezra Miller's The Flash character, hearing Blackpink in his apartment was a nice surprise laugh.gif

Nothing beat appearance of Amazons though wub.gif

Oh and the Sigrid song at the beginning was sounding so good!!!

+Quote Post
BridgeCow
post Nov 18 2017, 11:58 AM
Post #14
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 23,860
   No Gallery Pics

This wasn't great, BUT it was really, really fun. The tone was absolutely all over the place though, and it was so obvious that they'd cut a lot out, the plot felt so light and weightless. Steppenwolf was an atrocious villain though, like MCU villain level bad, his motivation was the he just felt like destroying worlds basically? If they'd gone more into the New Gods and explained where he came from he would have felt more real and threatening but I feel like to people that have never seen him before he just looks like some tall guy trying to destroy the world. I will watch it again though, and it definitely was worth watching just cus it was so fun and to see the team on the screen. I'd give it like a 6/10

The second after credits scene tho ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
post Nov 18 2017, 05:40 PM
Post #15
BuzzJack Legend

It was great fun! Critics need to calm down.

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Nov 19 2017, 10:48 PM
Post #16
Radical Pink Troll
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

I actually really enjoyed it. Second only to Wonderwoman out of the DC universe films. I agree that Aquaman felt a bit like a spare part.

+Quote Post
post Nov 20 2017, 09:01 AM
Post #17
BuzzJack Legend

I think the critics/people watching DC films need to wake up and realise that The Dark Knight is a once in a lifetime experience and enjoy these films for the silly fun they are.

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Nov 20 2017, 11:33 PM
Post #18
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

I thought it was better than reviews suggested, but it was still far too all over the place tonally for me to fully get entertained.

I am now 100% sure Zack is the problem. �� It just frustrates me coz somewhere in these movies there is a brilliantly fun and enjoyable Superhero Universe that I can get on board with. I don't mind that it's not as funny or as light as the Marvel films, I just think they're all over the place tonally and story wise and I feel it's all being rushed as opposed to being thought out properly.

Ugh. I hate the whole Marvel vs DC thing btw. So I don't mean to come off as one of them blind Marvel stans haha.

Also Henry Cavill's face was odd throughout and my mate said they had to digitalise his moustache out of the reshoots due to him being contracted to having one in Mission Impossible. laugh.gif

Overall, a decent mess. Much better than the two Superman films for sure.

+Quote Post
J❄️hq
post Nov 21 2017, 06:22 PM
Post #19
my anxiety attacks
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

I need to stop bothering with these superhero movies that I generally end up finding uninteresting.

But I will be here for a movie with Barry/Flash as the focus.

+Quote Post
Houdini
post Nov 21 2017, 07:41 PM
Post #20
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 21,725
   No Gallery Pics

I watched this film today and I thought it was average, it didn't feel like there was enough action in the film and most of the film was the characters just talking to one another without much excitement being generated. There wasn't a single moment during the film where I was on the edge of my seat. In my screen I could see from the corner of my eye due to the bright lights that there were a number of people who kept playing about on their phones rather than watching the film with 100% concentration and fixation which says even more about how the film was lacking in gripping the audience.

It was nice to see the beautiful Gal Gadot on screen though!

This post has been edited by Houdini: Nov 21 2017, 07:45 PM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:04 PM