BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Premier League Predictions., Predict Away.
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Who will win the league / get relegated.
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 11
Guests cannot vote 
-0-0
post Jan 19 2015, 11:05 PM
Post #1
Group icon
🙄
User: 10,643
I'm predicting that Chelsea will manage to win the Premier League, their game against Manchester City is massive and fortunately I just can't see them losing at home against them.

I'm predicting Leicester, QPR, Aston Villa to get relegated, I would have assumed Leicester would have survived but following a home defeat against Stoke, I don't believe they have it in them to survive.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Rooney
post Jan 19 2015, 11:37 PM
Post #2
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88
There should only be two choices to win the League: Chelsea & Man City. I'm still sticking with Man City.

Relegated: Leicester, QPR, Villa - this could change though, really does depend on what signings the teams near the bottom make.

Top 4: Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool

+Quote this post
Abdul Fareek
post Jan 20 2015, 01:38 AM
Post #3
Group icon
2014 Buzzjack Waste Of Sperm Champion
User: 16,230
Champions: Chelsea

Relegated: Leicester, QPR, Burnley

Top 4: Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United, Arsenal (In that order, although I really hope Arsenal don't make it.)

Top Scorer: Diego Costa

PFA Player Of The Year: Sergio Aguero

+Quote this post
Soy Adrián
post Jan 20 2015, 02:28 PM
Post #4
Group icon
I'm so lonely, I paid a hobo to spoon with me
User: 10,596
Saying now:

01 Chelsea
02 Man City
03 Arsenal
04 Man United
05 Southampton
06 Liverpool
07 Spurs
08 West Ham

18 Burnley
19 Leicester
20 QPR

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Jan 20 2015, 04:24 PM
Post #5
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915
Champions: Chelsea
Relegated: Leicester, QPR, Aston Villa
Top4: Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, Man Utd

+Quote this post
richie
post Jan 20 2015, 05:05 PM
Post #6
Group icon
Poet and Storyteller
User: 166
Chelsea will win the league I reckon.

Burnley, Leicester and Hull to get relegated. Ideally Palace will go down, but I suspect old Pardew will save them - for now.

Pleased that nobody has Sunderland to go down yet, on their current form they'll need to turn the corner soon.

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post Jan 21 2015, 05:47 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053
Title: Chelsea

If they beat Man City it's an absolute certainty. Even a draw they're still massively in pole position (most of their other big matches are at home too). Man City win it gets interesting but I just don't see it.

Top 4: Chelsea, Man City, Man United, Arsenal

I'm quietly confident United will get their act together & start to play well. Arsenal always make it don't they? Southampton will fade slightly I feel (although it'd be great for them to get in).

Bottom 3: Sunderland, Burnley, Leicester

Despite predicting Hull at the season's start I think they'll just scrape it (provided they stick with Bruce). West Brom won't be going anywhere now with Pulis in charge. Leicester are in deep trouble and I have a feeling Burnley will peter out after their good run. Sunderland I'm amazed I'm the only one plumping for them. Less wins than any other team and playing terribly right now, another miraculous escape might be too far for them.

As for the others QPR will rely on their home form and having a prolific striker in their ranks to pull clear. Palace have new-found momentum with Pardew (plus it's pretty much written in the stars that they'll now finish above Newcastle and everyone will be hailing Pardew a genius and Newcastle fans as idiots). Villa are going nowhere! Believe me they always win when they need to, this has happened the last 3/4 years they are the masters of getting a result JUST before they're dragged into trouble. Everton aren't even in the equation.

This post has been edited by Dobbo: Jan 21 2015, 05:50 PM

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Mar 1 2015, 05:03 PM
Post #8
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915
BUMP.

Do people still agree with the predictions that they made back in January?

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:15 AM