BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Lost Season Three Discussion, US airings - spoilers possible
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
RabbitFurCoat
post 4th October 2006, 11:27 AM
Post #21
Group icon
IncredibleSquirrel
User: 118

QUOTE(Rooney @ Oct 3 2006, 04:45 PM) *

Yeah the last episode is really good. happy.gif But I mean I hated the way they ended the Walt storyline. sad.gif It was just so lazy and I mean as if when he gets home he isn't gonna tell everyone what happened. huh.gif

That seems to be how most storylines end. A lot have so much potential and when they happen you just think "Is that IT? :|"
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 4th October 2006, 04:11 PM
Post #22
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88

The Walt storyline had so much potential I mean we still don't know anything about his "powers yet". huh.gif I mean I expect to see Michael and Walt appear again sometime this series as the producers made gave them the lamest ever exit. sad.gif

Again the producers have said big questions will be answered this series and I actually think they will answer some about Locke, the monster and The Others, but well I think they'll only briefly go into detail about The Others and will dwell on the rest of it as the rest of the season goes on. sleep.gif

+Quote this post
RabbitFurCoat
post 4th October 2006, 04:14 PM
Post #23
Group icon
IncredibleSquirrel
User: 118

There's also strong rumours that Eko is dead but I doubt they're true tbh... But if it is then what was the point in the new characters just to kill them all off within one series? It will have gone nowhere!

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 4th October 2006, 04:26 PM
Post #24
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

Eko dead. ohmy.gif I know he's had a run in with the police but yeah, well I hope he hasn't left the show. sad.gif but i'm really sure he hasn't as i'm sure he has a flashback in the first 6 episodes. unsure.gif

+Quote this post
Jack89
post 4th October 2006, 05:08 PM
Post #25
Group icon
Eurovision Chat
User: 84

I really liked this show but it has been dragged out for way too long... i stayed up and watched the end of season 2 and it was really boring.. nothing got answered

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 5th October 2006, 05:56 PM
Post #26
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

I dunno what to make of the first episode really. sad.gif Yeah I mean in the first five minutes there is a revelation about the others but apart from that though we really don't find out anything. sad.gif Jack's flashback was rubbish and although it tied in well with the episode it. happy.gif

Hopefully episode two will shed more light on The Other although I don't think it will. sad.gif I think it will focus more on the aftermath of the hatch explosion.

+Quote this post
Dazzle
post 5th October 2006, 07:11 PM
Post #27
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 158

I was so excited about this... and I really tried to get into it.

But it was quite c**p really.

The first 5 minutes were amazing! Then... it just stalled. We didn't learn anything else. Just got another typical stupid situation with Sawyer, some weird hint at whats to come with Kate and the worst flashback they have ever shown with Jack. They've obviously run out of things to do with him. I say kill him off! tongue.gif

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 5th October 2006, 07:20 PM
Post #28
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(Dazzle @ Oct 5 2006, 08:26 PM) *

I was so excited about this... and I really tried to get into it.

But it was quite c**p really.

The first 5 minutes were amazing! Then... it just stalled. We didn't learn anything else. Just got another typical stupid situation with Sawyer, some weird hint at whats to come with Kate and the worst flashback they have ever shown with Jack. They've obviously run out of things to do with him. I say kill him off! tongue.gif

Yeah I know what you mean. First five minutes I didn't really know what was going on, and then when it showed you what was going on. ohmy.gif Wow. Those revelations about The Others relaly shocked me tbh, but yeah so far they'e only hinted on stuff whats going to happen. I think Kate knows whats gonna happen but yeah she got told off screen by Ben?. unsure.gif I can see loads of stuff building up and then it ending on a huge cliffhanger at the end of episode six. sad.gif

+Quote this post
burning up!
post 8th October 2006, 10:19 AM
Post #29
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 1,139

I haven´t seen any of teh second season episodes, I´m waiting for the DVD, hopefully I will have it here next week....I can´t wait

+Quote this post
Rob
post 8th October 2006, 03:02 PM
Post #30
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 122

Hugely disappointing season opener sad.gif It felt a very middle-season episode. It appears Kate has been told not to talk and has hurt or something, the handcuffs alone wouldn't do that to her...

Next weeks episode looks a hell of a lot better, but I've come to learn how misleading these trailers can be sleep.gif

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 8th October 2006, 03:07 PM
Post #31
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

I haven't seen next weeks trailer but I can only hope its an improvement. sad.gif I'm thinking though that this will focus more on Sun, Jin and Sayid rather than Jack, Kate and Sawyer. happy.gif

+Quote this post
kookness
post 9th October 2006, 08:05 PM
Post #32
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 1,232

I couldn't believe it in Lost when Jack unlocked the door and all the water came puring into hydra, and when the start was just a bookclub, it was really shocking. Ethan and Goodwin were sent to each part of the plane, to 'gather information' it is so weird.

I get back to the UK next week/

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 12th October 2006, 05:35 PM
Post #33
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

A huge improvement of the first episode. happy.gif Although no real big questions have being answered lots of little ones are beginning to be answered. I'm pretty sure "the other" that Sun shot is dead, as what she said to Sun before she got shot kinda gave it away IMO.

Jin can unserstand English more that we think as well. ohmy.gif Was a very good flashback. ohmy.gif It was a huge surprise to me when Sun's lover jumped from the hotel. ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 12th October 2006, 06:28 PM
Post #34
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

Oh and next weeks episode looks brill as well. happy.gif But a warning in adavnce; if youdon't wanna know what happened to the people in the hatch then don't watch the episode trailer as it gives it away. Pirate.gif

+Quote this post
Dazzle
post 12th October 2006, 06:42 PM
Post #35
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

That episode was a hell of an imrpovement on 'A tale of two cities'. The flashback wasn't bad... although I still hate having to read subtitles.

I was a bit disappointed that Sayid gave up. A bit out of character, I think.

As for next weeks trailer. Jesus Christ! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 12th October 2006, 07:02 PM
Post #36
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

Sayid didn't really have a choice though to give up. They were out numbered by The Others, but I know were your coming from in that it out of charchter but he couldn't have really done anything really a they sailed away on the boat. laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Dazzle
post 12th October 2006, 07:35 PM
Post #37
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

They still had guns though! Oh well... who cares about Sayid!

Bring on the hatch trio! biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 12th October 2006, 07:40 PM
Post #38
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

Yeah that looks really good. ohmy.gif I'm seeing Locke going on one of his wierd moods again. sad.gif I wanna know whats going on with Jack, Sawyer and Kate though. ohmy.gif I mean why were Sawyer and Kate doing what they did in the episode. unsure.gif and whats Ben's propositon to Jack. ohmy.gif I mean he said if he co-operates he can leave the island.

Also I think I know why they wanted Walt now. I can see him and his "special powers" being the only logical explanation as to how The Others know all about the Losties.

+Quote this post
Dazzle
post 12th October 2006, 07:58 PM
Post #39
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

Nah - they knew about the Losties way before they captured Walt. It's obvious now that they were on that boat solely to get Walt, so they obviously knew a bit about him and everyone else already.

Juliet said last week they know pretty much everything. Walt wouldn't have known about Jack's wife Sarah!

Seems to me like Jack's decision will be the cliffhanger on episode 6. My guess it will be something involving the fate of Kate.

And when are we gonna see Penny again?

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 12th October 2006, 08:04 PM
Post #40
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

I suppose so. I just wanna know were they got all the information on the losties. unsure.gif

I don't think Penny will come around for a bit yet, I mean where abouts was she at the end of series 2. unsure.gif I expect she'll find her way to the Island round about the same time Desmond's next audience is.

+Quote this post

16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 28th April 2024, 03:28 AM