BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
16 Pages V  « < 14 15 16  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Lost Season Three Discussion, US airings - spoilers possible
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
De Niro
post 28th May 2007, 09:41 PM
Post #301
Group icon
"God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of
User: 254

QUOTE(Rooney @ May 28 2007, 05:02 PM) *
They killed off 5 people who could be considered as pivitol characters; Ryan Pryce, (the one that Hurley mowed down) Tom, Naomi, Mikal and Charlie. The Charlie death was great I thought. He had a lot of haters last season and his flashbacks were beginning to get weak and there wasn't really much charachter development going on, but he managed to die a hero, and in his opinion he died to save everyone else. Out of all the main charachter deaths so far, i'd put Charlie's as the most dramatic and the one most people will remember.
I don't think Jack could get back to the island to be honest. It's sealed away from the rest of the world and I don't think he had the slightest idea in the world where the island actually was. Personally I don't think they all get off the island, but I guess we won't find that out for a while yet. The person in the coffin could have been Locke, Ben maybe, or maybe someone like Michael? There's loads of talk though, that it's a charachter we've not actually met yet, but we shall see.

Well I've heard some suggestions that Jack and Kate's clip at the end was'nt in the future but before the Island, and how they knew eachother before. The person was saying how Jack was refered to as 'the man who saved the women on the bridge' as oppose to 'the man to saved everyone on the island'. wacko.gif I doubt it tbh. Why else would he have been getting a golden ticket to fly and kept saying to Kate 'we need to go back' etc. Personally I think you are right and people were left behind. Whoever writes Lost is a genius imo. happy.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Natanna
post 28th May 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #302
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 1,595

I've read so many different theories...that I think anything is possible! Its gonna be interesting to see how season 4 will start now.
I do think that this was such a good twist! How on earth are we supposed to wait until February! ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 29th May 2007, 05:50 PM
Post #303
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88

QUOTE(Scotty @ May 28 2007, 10:41 PM) *
Well I've heard some suggestions that Jack and Kate's clip at the end was'nt in the future but before the Island, and how they knew eachother before. The person was saying how Jack was refered to as 'the man who saved the women on the bridge' as oppose to 'the man to saved everyone on the island'. wacko.gif I doubt it tbh. Why else would he have been getting a golden ticket to fly and kept saying to Kate 'we need to go back' etc. Personally I think you are right and people were left behind. Whoever writes Lost is a genius imo. happy.gif

Well I think it's near enough impossible that it was a flashback. laugh.gif Was definitley a flash-forward. I can't remember what was said exactly but when the new doctor tells Jack, he's a "Hero twice over" or something. There was someone on a different forum who had this theory that the doctor who worded what he said, worded it specifically to say that Jack was a hero, but not a hero fourty times over, for saving fourty odd people. laugh.gif I'm thinking he's done a Michael to be honest. Saved a couple of people and told the people who rescued him and Kate that everyone else on the island is dead.

Also on the Michael front, i'd say it's 90% sure he'll be back next season. The actor who plays him was due to be in a new show called 'Demons' but the TV network that it was for, didn't pick it up in the end, which means he has no job, so I think him and the real Walt will most likely be back sometime in Season 4. biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Natanna
post 29th May 2007, 06:26 PM
Post #304
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

Yeah I think it was definitely a flash forward...apparently the newspaper that Jack had said 'April 5th 2007' and also the phone he had was one that came out in 2006! That was obviously done on purpose...I don't think the producers would make a mistake like that! laugh.gif

What I don't get is why Jack talked about his Dad like he was alive!

It would be great if Michael and Walt came back, I'd love to know what actually happened to them!

+Quote this post
missnorty
post 31st May 2007, 05:04 PM
Post #305
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 991

QUOTE(Natanna @ May 28 2007, 10:45 PM) *
I've read so many different theories...that I think anything is possible! Its gonna be interesting to see how season 4 will start now.
I do think that this was such a good twist! How on earth are we supposed to wait until February! ohmy.gif

Exactly! So many theories, so many questions and such a long time.

I guess we have to discuss season 3 till febuary and i doubt that as theres gonna be so many opinions on whats gonna happen in seaon 4. So what is gonna happen in seaon 4?

Like alot of people have said i expect Micheal and Walt to return in seaon 4 - hopfully we will have an update on what happen with them and where they are now. I mean why did Locke see Walt and not talk to him? Or did he? Is that where he headed after Jack refused to take his advice and call on the phone to the apparant 'rescuers' - to bring Walt and Micheal to him to show what happened when they tried to escape? I doubt it will be as simple as that, there will probably be some scene where the Losties and the rescures come face to face - I hope!!!!

Ive gotta admit - I loved the season finale, and i swear i was always on the edge of my seat.

One question though - which i only thought of recently - Why was Naomi and her rescuers still looking for the survivers of Oceanic 815 when the outside world had found their bodies and so stopped looking? Im surprised Jack hasnt picked up that detail as her whole story doesnt make any sense at all. Any views?

xx

This post has been edited by missnorty: 31st May 2007, 05:05 PM

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 31st May 2007, 05:18 PM
Post #306
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

Methinks Season 4 will see the Others and the Losties coming together, or something like that at least. According to Ben the "rescue" isn't actually rescue, and so who knows? The Others are pretty depleted now that's for sure, but they're still very central to the whole plot.

Walt was just a vision to Locke. The same thing happened in Season 2 with Shannon.

Naomi was supposivley looking for Desmond and not the Losties, but I mean she didn't see too suprised when she was told that the they're still alive and not dead...

By the way there's some rumours about Season 4 casting news about, but i'll put it in spoiler tags just incase people don't want to read about it just yet. The actors who play Michael and Richard on Lost have supposivley been offered roles as season regulars for season 4. Nothing on Walt yet though, but to be honest I can't really see Michael returning without Walt, and plus there's a LOT that needs to be answered about Walt's backstory yet, so hopefully he'll be back.

+Quote this post
Natanna
post 31st May 2007, 06:03 PM
Post #307
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

The thing is...if Walt does come back, how are they gonna explain the fact that he looks so much older now!?

Arrghh we have to wait so long for Season 4 sad.gif Also, the season 3 boxset was supposed to be out in September...and now it's been pushed back to December, I guess that's my Xmas present sorted then!! laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 31st May 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #308
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(Natanna @ May 31 2007, 07:03 PM) *
The thing is...if Walt does come back, how are they gonna explain the fact that he looks so much older now!?

Arrghh we have to wait so long for Season 4 sad.gif Also, the season 3 boxset was supposed to be out in September...and now it's been pushed back to December, I guess that's my Xmas present sorted then!! laugh.gif

I think they'll explain it by then time difference off the island. That's the only logical explanation I can see, I mean it was kind of hinted vaguely with Richard in how he's aged maybe 5 years in the time Ben's aged about 30.

Yeah that happens in the USA. They try and release the new season box sets as close to the new season of the show as close as possible so if people want to get into say Season 2 of a new show they can just easily pick up the Season 1 box set. If it's coming out in December though it'll mean that we'll probably get all the same extras as the USA. biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Natanna
post 31st May 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #309
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

Ooh I can't wait for the extras...I love watching the commentaries too lol...the ones on the other boxsets are quite funny biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Becky
post 5th June 2007, 06:37 PM
Post #310
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 1,319

I've finally watched the finale! I don't really know if I liked it all that much to be honest lol I did like certain bits, like when Hurley saved everyone that was really good! And I actually found Juliette funny for once! laugh.gif But I dunno it was good but didn't really solve any mysteries really! But yeh it seems that one eyed guy is immortal or something lol laugh.gif

But Charlie cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif

+Quote this post
Filthy/Gorgeous
post 9th June 2007, 05:29 PM
Post #311
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 320

Don't want to read any of this thread because I don't want to read any spoilers blink.gif

I missed a lot when Sky One was taken from Virgin, but managed to borrow some episodes off a friend. Ok, the last episode I saw was when Sawyer killed Locke's father. Could someone tell me the number or name, of that episode, so I can watch the rest of season 3 on a link someone put here cheer.gif

Ta dance.gif

+Quote this post
Mart!n
post 9th June 2007, 05:37 PM
Post #312
Group icon
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
User: 2

I saw the finale today, and I was amazed with the ending, I think it could be Ben in the coffin, boy what a long wait for Season 4

+Quote this post

16 Pages V  « < 14 15 16
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 28th April 2024, 07:24 AM