BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Lost Season Three Discussion, US airings - spoilers possible
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Dazzle
post 12th October 2006, 08:11 PM
Post #41
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 158

Well, they're connected to the outside world. Which means the outside world knows about the island. And they haven't been rescued. So looks like Benry stopped the rescue of the survivors so he could play with them! ohmy.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 12th October 2006, 08:18 PM
Post #42
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88

Yeah the others are in contact with the outside world but I mean it would take a while to sail to America and get all the background information on them. laugh.gif But yeah i'm wondering what Benry has in store for the losties as he obviously wants something from them; especially Jack.

+Quote this post
Dazzle
post 12th October 2006, 08:21 PM
Post #43
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

He only wants some of them though, which is interesting.

I think that's why that woman on the boat told Sun it wasn't her decision to let her go.

God, I over analayse everything when it comes to Lost!

Maybe they have an Internet connection. Wireless perhaps?

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 12th October 2006, 08:32 PM
Post #44
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

Yeah I mean I really don't know why they wanted Jack, Sawyer, Kate and Walt I mean what qualities do the all posesse but well i;m guessing we'll find all this out in due course. happy.gif

Its possible but I just don't know. I mean Ethan had the flight manifest (sp?) but I dunno were he got it from. unsure.gif

But it was also intresting to know Benry had been on the islnad all his life which just re-connects The Others connection to Dharma but there not trapped on the island so they must be there so a purpose.

+Quote this post
Dazzle
post 12th October 2006, 08:34 PM
Post #45
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

It would be cool if Dharma was now a big corporation we all know.

Like Tesco or something! ohmy.gif

Have I just solved the mystery of the island?

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 12th October 2006, 08:44 PM
Post #46
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

Tesco. huh.gif Maybe Asda or something. laugh.gif

Well i;m sure a lot more about Dharma will be revealed this seaosn although if anything is revealed I think it will come after the mini series, but supposivley at the end of this mini series were gonna be left with a huge cliffhanger. ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Dazzle
post 12th October 2006, 08:54 PM
Post #47
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

Yeah - thats what makes me think the massive cliffhanger will be Jack's decision. Something like "Should we kill Kate or make Desmond sing Marvin Gaye's 'Whats going on'?"

I'd like the last line of the episode to be "Can I phone a friend".

That would be up there with Sun's final word of "BOAT" from 'Three minutes'

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 12th October 2006, 08:59 PM
Post #48
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

I've heard whispers that Jack is connected to an other. unsure.gif But i'm thinking as well that the cliffhanger will be Jack's decision. I mean he's been told if he co-operates he can leave; but it will just be him, but somehow I don't think he's gonna be leaving just yet.

+Quote this post
Dazzle
post 12th October 2006, 09:08 PM
Post #49
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

I wouldn't be surprised if Jack does leave the show this year one way or another. Considering he was meant to die in the pilot, they can do what they want!

Apparently there's going to be at least one death in the first 13 episodes.

Maybe his decision will be one of the Losties has to die and he needs to choose which! ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 12th October 2006, 09:13 PM
Post #50
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

I wouldn't be surpsied either but theres still a few things in his back story that need to cleared up and theres also that thing that Clarie might be his sister. ohmy.gif

I didn't know about the death thing, but yeah the cast is becoming a bit large now but I really can't see who it might be. unsure.gif Eko maybe? Charlie? or maybe someone like Sayid or Jin?. unsure.gif

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 14th October 2006, 07:39 PM
Post #51
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

I've just being reading the DS thread of this and well this really came to my attention. ohmy.gif :

The Others didn't know about the boat that Sun, Jin and Sayid were in, which means they musn't know about Desmond arriving onto the island on the boat. huh.gif so then they musn't know about Kelvin and Desmond being down in the hatch. huh.gif unsure.gif

+Quote this post
Eliottsan
post 14th October 2006, 09:57 PM
Post #52
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 652

QUOTE(Rooney @ Oct 14 2006, 08:57 PM) *

I've just being reading the DS thread of this and well this really came to my attention. ohmy.gif :

The Others didn't know about the boat that Sun, Jin and Sayid were in, which means they musn't know about Desmond arriving onto the island on the boat. huh.gif so then they musn't know about Kelvin and Desmond being down in the hatch. huh.gif unsure.gif

Good point.

Another thing thats been bugging me is if the others camp is in such an open area, how come Rousseau (french women whos name i cant spell) has never found it? Shes been there for 16 years, surely she'd have seen SOMETHING

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 14th October 2006, 10:08 PM
Post #53
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(Eliottsan @ Oct 14 2006, 11:15 PM) *

Good point.

Another thing thats been bugging me is if the others camp is in such an open area, how come Rousseau (french women whos name i cant spell) has never found it? Shes been there for 16 years, surely she'd have seen SOMETHING

Thats another good point. I think there very well hidden though as Michael never found them and I think there will be decoys around the island ready to make sure that knowbody on the island spots The Others camp. It'll be intresting over the next few episodes as reading the DS topic has brought up loads of questions and everything that i'd never thought of before.

+Quote this post
burning up!
post 15th October 2006, 03:19 PM
Post #54
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 1,139

OK, I´ve just finished seen the second season: it was great too.
The ratings in the US are like 18.5, the seventh program in the US with their first episode.Let´s see what happens with this: if the audience goes down, maybe they´ll finish the show in four years! (but X-files ratings were quite bad, and it lasted 9 years or so, who knows...)

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 15th October 2006, 04:24 PM
Post #55
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(burning up! @ Oct 15 2006, 04:37 PM) *

OK, I´ve just finished seen the second season: it was great too.
The ratings in the US are like 18.5, the seventh program in the US with their first episode.Let´s see what happens with this: if the audience goes down, maybe they´ll finish the show in four years! (but X-files ratings were quite bad, and it lasted 9 years or so, who knows...)

I think the plan is for five seasons, which is good because they'll have to end it sooner rather than later I mean its very farfetched at the moment and the longer they carry it on the more farfetched it will get.

+Quote this post
Rob
post 17th October 2006, 03:26 PM
Post #56
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 122

Only gotten round to watching it now blush.gif Another week episode that has really disappointed me. The way this season seems to be going is that the first six will be all about the events at the end of last season being resolved, before the new stuff next sad.gif

I wonder what it is they want Jack to do, I get the feeling he might have to help that woman Sun shot recover as it would make sense...

As ever, this weeks looks good in the trailer, but we shall see. Locke seems to change personality by the season...

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 17th October 2006, 06:01 PM
Post #57
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(Rob @ Oct 17 2006, 04:44 PM) *

I wonder what it is they want Jack to do, I get the feeling he might have to help that woman Sun shot recover as it would make sense...

I never thought about it that way. ohmy.gif Maybe The Others can see into the future. ohmy.gif unsure.gif Well whatever they have planned for Jack I think its something different to Kate and Sawyer, unless they are just breaking the barrier between Jack differently to the other two.

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 19th October 2006, 05:02 PM
Post #58
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

It wasn't TOO bad an episode but I was very disappointed. sleep.gif I thought we were gonna find out about how Locke got into a wheelchair but no. Instead we found out Locke was in a drugs scandal and an undercover cop used him to get to the drugs.

But well no real questions were answered in this and I suppose this episode was really all about the aftermath of the hatch explosion. Desmond can see the future now. ohmy.gif Oh and i'm expecting Locke and the crew to go along to find The Others in the 6th episode and then their will be a cliffhanger.

+Quote this post
Dazzle
post 19th October 2006, 09:25 PM
Post #59
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

The flashback was c**p, but the island story was fantastic. Good to see Locke doing what he does best - being freaky!

I don't get why they switched episode 2 and 3 round? It seems this would have been better before 'The glass ballerina'.

The trailer for next weeks episode looks boring.

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 19th October 2006, 09:40 PM
Post #60
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

I haven't seen the trailer for next weeks yet.

I think the real point of the flashback was to tell the viewers why Locke is against drugs so much, I mean something obviously happend with the weed and I bet it ties into why Locke is in a wheelchair. Hoepfully their will be another Locke flashback before the end of Season 3 though. happy.gif

+Quote this post

16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 05:22 PM