BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Desperate Houswives Series 3 Finale [Wed 30th May], NO SPOILERS PLEASE!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
JDL
post 21st May 2007, 03:28 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Self-announced c*nt - Just don't bother.
User: 391

(Before you read, this thread is about THEE very last episode of Series 3, so if you've yet to watch Part 1 of the Finale which is on C4 this Wed night, leave the thread)

What does everyone think will happen?

OMFG, I really hope Lynette doesn't have cancer. A tear came to my eye when the doc was explaining what she could have and Tom clutched her hand...I just think Lynette & Tom have had such an AMAZING storyline this season. With the way Lynette loved Rick's company because he MADE her feel like a woman, he MADE her feel sexy, he appreciated what she did...the minute he declares his feelings for Lynette, she flips out because deep down, she has them feelings too and she knows she can't continue to work with him because she's scared of what will happen...the scene where Lynette's crying whilse she's running the bath is just heartbreaking. Apparently Lynette's "estranged" Mother makes her debut..

Bree returns, so I wonder what hers & Orson's relationship is gonna be like...what'll be the latest with Danielle?

Susan & Mike...aww, I can't WAIT to see the wedding. At LAST! wub.gif

The whole Carlos/Edie-Gabby/Victor storyline has me hooked. I'm thinking Edie DOES get pregnant, but Gabby decides she's still in love with Carlos and doesn't wed Victor...Carlos finishes Edie, gets back with Gabby and in Season 4 we've got the whole Gabby/Carlos vs. Edie/the baby.

BRING IT ON PLEASE! wub.gif

IMO, Series 3 has been the best yet. That's saying something because we all know how amazing the first series was.

Aaaanyway, I'll shush now.

Thoughts?
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
jark
post 21st May 2007, 03:57 PM
Post #2
Group icon
something you consider rare
User: 2,990

Wow, im sharing your excitement tongue.gif

Theres are my thoughts on Series 3 in general:

Mike's acting was very weak to begin with (although fair play to him, he was comatised biggrin.gif) but hes loosened up now and become a great character again happy.gif

The series has been SO much fresher without Bree in for the last few episodes, they really tired her character out, so I hope when she comes back she doesnt dominate as usual!

Gabby has really developed as a character and I hope to god she doesnt marry Victor, theres something nasty about that man sad.gif

Overall its been far better than Series 2! Loved every minute of it!

About the finale, I hope Lynette doesnt have cancer sad.gif And how evil about what Edie is doing, by taking the pill! ohmy.gif Carlos will find out eventually though happy.gif

+Quote this post
JDL
post 21st May 2007, 04:17 PM
Post #3
Group icon

I don't get why Edie's taking the pill... huh.gif I thought she woulda wanted his kid..

+Quote this post
jark
post 21st May 2007, 04:29 PM
Post #4
Group icon

No, she knows he wants kids, when she just wants sex, so she gets what she wants and ensures theres no kid tongue.gif

+Quote this post
JDL
post 21st May 2007, 04:42 PM
Post #5
Group icon

Yeh, but Edie really likes him. I thought she'd wanna get preggerz to "trap" him..

+Quote this post
jark
post 21st May 2007, 04:47 PM
Post #6
Group icon

No, shes heartless at times laugh.gif I think its so strange how at times this series theyve made her look really vulnerable and weve pitied her, yet other times like this she does these selfish things!

+Quote this post
JDL
post 21st May 2007, 04:49 PM
Post #7
Group icon

Yeh, the writing for Edie's character has actually been dead good, but yet really mis-leading..

'tis strange huh.gif

+Quote this post
jark
post 21st May 2007, 04:52 PM
Post #8
Group icon

laugh.gif Do you agree with me about the lack of Bree in the show making it a lot better?

+Quote this post
JDL
post 21st May 2007, 04:56 PM
Post #9
Group icon

Aye

Her storyline was so full-on, not to mention a tad confusing at times..

Can't wait for her return! I've missed her wub.gif

+Quote this post
Dazzle
post 21st May 2007, 05:02 PM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 158

Just watched the finale. Won't spoil it for you lot. But the last scene is a shocker! ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
jark
post 21st May 2007, 05:11 PM
Post #11
Group icon

Oh god. No scene could be as shocking as the single best TV moment ever. The scene in the supermarket. Lynette, Nora, mad woman, gun. Recipe for DISASTER ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
JDL
post 22nd May 2007, 02:11 PM
Post #12
Group icon

Cheers Dazzle smile.gif

OMG, I'm even more excited wub.gif

8 days wub.gif

+Quote this post
Dazzle
post 22nd May 2007, 07:25 PM
Post #13
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 158

QUOTE(Jark @ May 21 2007, 06:11 PM) *
Oh god. No scene could be as shocking as the single best TV moment ever. The scene in the supermarket. Lynette, Nora, mad woman, gun. Recipe for DISASTER ohmy.gif

I dunno. The final scene kinda comes outta nowhere so shocked me to my very core! ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 22nd May 2007, 07:46 PM
Post #14
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 66

Having seen a preivew of bree with the baby bump in my TV guide i can only think she isnt really pregnant and is going to raise dannielles baby as hers that is just my opinion but i have put it spoiler tags in case i am right. Just as i really doubt she would get that pregnant that fast and it is something twisted the writters would do. I hope I am wrong cause that would mean two new babies next season

just to be clear anything spoilered is my opinion exsept for the first one which is fact. My predicictions are just that, if they are right don't blame me.

This post has been edited by martyn: 22nd May 2007, 07:47 PM

+Quote this post
JDL
post 23rd May 2007, 02:00 PM
Post #15
Group icon

OMFG

I wonder what happensssss wub.gif

Cheers for not spoiling it guys!

+Quote this post
jakee
post 23rd May 2007, 02:04 PM
Post #16
Group icon
i thought you wore the hairpiece for style
Pronouns: ·
User: 47

The last scene is truly shocking and so sad ohmy.gif sad.gif

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 23rd May 2007, 02:13 PM
Post #17
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

well just 7 day untill it happens. Is it not on e4 tonight then, that will be good if it isnt so it means no chance of spoilers. As I know the first part of the finale is on C4 tonight.

+Quote this post
JDL
post 23rd May 2007, 02:21 PM
Post #18
Group icon

Nope, it's not on E4 tonight..

OMFG, I can see I'll be crying if it's sad...just like I did at the end of Series 1 when Bree was sat at the table and she broke down (after hearing of Rex's death)

7 days wub.gif

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 23rd May 2007, 02:23 PM
Post #19
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(JDL @ May 23 2007, 03:21 PM) *
Nope, it's not on E4 tonight..

OMFG, I can see I'll be crying if it's sad...just like I did at the end of Series 1 when Bree was sat at the table and she broke down (after hearing of Rex's death)

7 days wub.gif

I know, i just re watched all of series 1 in about3 or 4 days lol. Being stuck at home is fun tongue.gif series 1 was so much better than the second, and the third has returned it to being more like the 1st which is good. I really need to buy the series 2 dvd boxset ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
jark
post 23rd May 2007, 03:43 PM
Post #20
Group icon

QUOTE(martyn @ May 22 2007, 08:46 PM) *
Having seen a preivew of bree with the baby bump in my TV guide i can only think she isnt really pregnant and is going to raise dannielles baby as hers that is just my opinion but i have put it spoiler tags in case i am right. Just as i really doubt she would get that pregnant that fast and it is something twisted the writters would do. I hope I am wrong cause that would mean two new babies next season
just to be clear anything spoilered is my opinion exsept for the first one which is fact. My predicictions are just that, if they are right don't blame me.

ohmy.gif Would anyone really believe that Bree would have a baby with orson so late on in life though? ohmy.gif

+Quote this post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 28th April 2024, 04:45 PM