BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> The Spanish Thread
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Popchartfreak
post 24th December 2017, 08:04 PM
Post #101
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 17,376
QUOTE(vidsanta @ Dec 24 2017, 11:33 AM) *
Except change suppliers. rolleyes.gif
But who taught you what you believe in - and how can you prove it is any less propaganda than someone else's?

Nobody taught me what to believe in, I'm deeply suspicious of people who want power. I did my own research, and continue to do, and I'm a very good judge of a character, I've never been fooled by anyone or taken in - though I have been naive in my younger days in some ways, but not in things that matter. Facts are not propaganda. They are facts. Man walked on the moon. Fact. Germans murdered million of Jews. fact. The British had an Empire that spanned the world, and now doesn't. Fact. History can be interpreted in many ways, depending on personal bias, and newspapers can distort or report fairly accurately, and it's not difficult to spot them and sort out which is which, ESPECIALLY in these days of the internet - even if it is also used for the spreading of lies and propaganda.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
will-i-ever
post 7th February 2018, 05:04 PM
Post #102
Group icon
New Entry
User: 55,348
I think the people of Barcelona know better and chose the life they want but looks like the choice is affecting the region https://tranio.com/spain/analytics/barcelon...eferendum_5443/ Fewer people are eager to invest money in Barcelona now, though it was a significant trend the last couple of years. We shall see how this all will turn out.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 10:05 AM