BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Movies Forum Events Currently Occuring!, Makeshift Index, (Kind of Newsletter but less wordy)
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
UltraCruelSummer
post 25th April 2016, 06:38 PM
Post #1
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947

There are lots and lots of events occurring in the Movies forum right now so here is a quick alphabetical guide of what is going on, a little synopsis and links to the thread! This will be pinned for a couple of weeks and please participate in these events heart.gif
I've just done a quick look through, so if there are any events I have missed or any events people want added, please tell me!

Biggest Selling Film Bracket: Round 6 - We are now at the Quarter Finals (which are closing in the next couple of hours), so it's last chance to save your favourites!
Buzz-Hype: Chart #24 - The usual Buzz-Hype chart is still up and running and more entries for this weeks chart will be great!

Buzzjack's Rotten Tomatoes- Submit Scores Here - The place to submit any ratings to any movie you have seen this year, Buzzjack's Rotten Tomatoes shows Buzzjack's feelings towards movies and whether they recommened that feature!
Buzzjack's Rotten Tomatoes: The Scores So Far - This will start later tonight after a couple more comments, and also hopefully one other film will reach 5 reviews as we are at 14 to be revealed!

Buzzjack Ultimate Movie Song: SEMI 3 and Buzzjack Ultimate Movie Song: SEMI 4 - On our quest to find Buzzjack's favourite movie song, we are hosting Semi 3 and Semi 4 which are filled with movie classics and Buzzjack favourites! The deadline for both semi's is 30th April so please submit as soon as you can! Semi 1 and 2 results have been revealed and you can read and comment in them Here and Here

Games Quizzes: Guess The Movie Emoji - This is the first time I have attempted this game, which is guessing the movies the Emoji's belong to, so please join in and this is also part of the games quizzes season! Once again the deadline is 30th April
Games Quizzes: Pointless - Our next Pointless is hosted by myself and questions range from 2016 to general knowledge. Once again the deadline is 30th April so please submit your answers as soon as you can!

HausofKubrick's 30 Favourite Horror Movies - Haus is counting down his 30 favourite horror movies of all time ranging from classics to essential movies. A must read for any horror, or general film fan!
Most Anticipated Movie Of May 2016 - What movie are you hyped to see in the upcoming month of May? Vote in this poll and comment your thoughts!

Pixar Rate: Results - Chez is revealing the results of the Pixar movie and character rate, come and cheer on your favourites here!
Results: Buzzjack's Oscars Of The Decade - Follow the results of Buzzjack's favourite Oscar winners of the last 10 years here!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 26th April 2016, 01:45 AM
Post #2
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947

Oops forgot to pin this! Now pinned smile.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread