BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Becky Hill - TBA, 1st album | Delayed until 2016
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
April
post Apr 28 2015, 12:39 PM
Post #1
changed the game with that digital drop
Group: Members
Member No.: 11,905

I wasn't sure which forum would be appropriate since "Losing" is in pop and "Caution To The Wind" is in Indie, but I thought I'd leave it here since "Losing" was her most recent single.

Anyway, she's today announced her debut album won't be released until 2016...she's posted her 'plan' on Twitter.

2015: an online release of a song i wrote & absolutely love, festivals, feature, SINGLE!

2016: (by this time EVERYONE should know about me & my tunes) more singles & ALBUM biggrin.gif

i'm super excited. initially i was a little sad the album was coming next year but thinking about it, its the best set up for my album & i've worked really hard on it. it would be a shame to rush release this year & it not sell very well. that would break my heart so i have an extra year to spread the becky hill word & get everyone just as excited as i am about my music smile.gif

Seems quite sensible after "Losing" undeservedly flopped. Even though she's not releasing the album, I'm excited for that feature and new single this year. Hopefully it might be another Rudimental collab after how amazing "Powerless" was.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jessie Where
post Apr 28 2015, 12:50 PM
Post #2
Break the tension
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 51

I was wondering just yesterday if she'd completely disappeared now, good to see she's still on track for this and hope it can do well for her!

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Apr 28 2015, 01:03 PM
Post #3
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

I'm thinking she'll be no more successful than Ella Eyre is on her own sad.gif It pains me to say that because I love both ladies. Both deserve to be just as big as Jess Glynne! sad.gif

+Quote Post
rosiindah
post Apr 28 2015, 02:44 PM
Post #4
New Entry
Member No.: 21,785
   No Gallery Pics

great
4X1xmAEf

+Quote Post
___∆___
post Apr 28 2015, 05:23 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 3,155

Hope we actually get the album and it doesn't get 'forgotten' if the next single/s don't perform as expected

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:34 AM