BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Artist News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> P!nk on Instagram
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
troublepink
post 24th February 2019, 10:12 AM
Post #1
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma
User: 590

Now that we can embed instagram, Pink's insta post will be shared in this thread wub.gif

Killing the game

Tbt 2001 MTV I’ve always been political. I grew up political. The mere fact that I am a woman, who votes, and a mother who works, that gets out of the damn bed in the morning, chooses what to wear, makes me political. The ignorant and the scared can keep their ignorance and their fear, and I will be one of their daily reminders that there are other ways to be. You don’t have to agree with me, but you will never make me shut up and sing. NEVER ✊🏽

My girl
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
troublepink
post 27th February 2019, 04:12 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma

Calm before the storm

#THERESHEGROWS @stellamccartney @iamcamilaalves @selmablair @kerrikenney

⚡#NewMusicFriday Billboard! Thanks @spotify 💓 http://smarturl.it/PINKxWMH/spotify

Friends that have billboards together....

Thank you Tulum ✌🏼

My mom is a card shark. And it pisses me off #ginrummy #whatyouknowaboutspades #cheats

We’re so close BEAUTIFUL TRAUMA WORLD TOUR PART THREE starts in 2 days!!!!! 🤟🏾🤟🏾🤟🏾🤟🏾🤟🏾🤟🏾🤟🏾🤟🏾🤟🏾🤟🏾🤟🏾🤟🏾🤟🏾

I’m put upon

Sorry I cut your head off @hartluck but this isn’t about you, it’s about the blanket I just made 👩🏼‍🎤

+Quote this post
troublepink
post 3rd March 2019, 12:32 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma

Hurts 2B Human

We’re back!!!!! #bbntcenter #yeartwobeautifultraumatour #legthree #iloveallofyousomuch #letsfly #neon #tourlife

Jamo settling in to tour life

Shooting the sh*t before the first show #thankyoueveryoneforyouramazingenergytonight

on the road again #tourlife

Oh I love this so much and I love you Alicia. You have a really nice name too smile.gif #Repost @aliciakeys
・・・
When I saw this I couldn’t help but love it soooo much!! Look how tender and gently we can talk to our boys to help them understand the truth! Love to this coach and everyone out here helping to #raiseaman

Ummm.....

+Quote this post
troublepink
post 1st May 2019, 01:33 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma

Pink did a live chat on instagram yesterday wub.gif

+Quote this post