BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Band Aid 30 • Do They Know It's Christmas? (2014), Charity single
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
JosephBoone
post Nov 17 2014, 08:10 AM
Post #1
you never forget your first time...
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 13,530

So 1D are involved in the new version of the Band Aid classic Do They Know It's Christmas?, which will no doubt result in another #1 for them (albeit uncredited, similar to The X Factor Finalists 2010 really). What are your thoughts on it?

I personally really like it, although I wish they had more of a part. It's great that they open the song but idk, I feel their part misses something laugh.gif Will definitely be buying the song anyway, especially as it's for such a great cause.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rooney
post Nov 17 2014, 06:06 PM
Post #2
WINTER IS COMING
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 88

QUOTE(JosephStyles @ Nov 17 2014, 08:10 AM) *
So 1D are involved in the new version of the Band Aid classic Do They Know It's Christmas?, which will no doubt result in another #1 for them (albeit uncredited, similar to The X Factor Finalists 2010 really). What are your thoughts on it?

I personally really like it, although I wish they had more of a part. It's great that they open the song but idk, I feel their part misses something laugh.gif Will definitely be buying the song anyway, especially as it's for such a great cause.

I know what you mean, and I know the answer - unless you knew it was them, or watch the video.. you would have no idea at all it was One Direction!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:15 AM