BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)
If you have forgotten your password and a recovery email has not arrived, please click here to send us an email.

15 Pages V  « < 13 14 15  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> What are you watching/recommending?, Discuss what you're watching here!!
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Lindsey.
post 26th July 2024, 02:12 PM
Post #281
Group icon
a femininomenon
Pronouns: she/her
User: 21,176

The Twilight Saga is ridiculous but I love it even more now than I did as a teenager because of that, I've probably seen the first film like 50 times at this point as it's always me and my best friend's go to film to have on kinda in the background or if we're hungover and don't have the capacity to focus on anything laugh.gif I went to the midnight showings of them all when they were released so I was into them the way most people were at the time so there's a lot of nostalgia there as well

I need some recommendations as I'm struggling to find anything I want to see in the cinema rn so I'm back to scrolling through the streaming sites. I watched Family Affair the other day and it was dire, it was like the Anne Hathaway Harry Styles-esque Amazon Prime one but even worse laugh.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
¡Mike Rotch!
post 26th July 2024, 03:05 PM
Post #282
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639

QUOTE(All★bySmashMouth @ 7th July 2024, 02:08 PM) *
Recently, I watched the whole Twilight Saga series (all five) on Disney+. The lore was kinda interesting. I would've liked more of that than the romance elements (which admittedly was the main focus of the movies). The series was a fun piece of film history even if they were far from perfect. The soundtracks were decent.

Rhe series would never have happenef wirhout the romance. That's why it wss picked up ... and why it did well. She could do it NOW, focusing on powers and vampires and nor looking at romance. Bur she won't, as she is a romance writer.

The series is ridiculous, agrwed, but we all love it for it!

I've been watchinf rhe boyd and gen z. Very badly written and mostly done for shock value, but I'm invested in the overacting and bad writing now, so just going with it. Butcjer must be the biggest overactor on the planet! P.s Butcher, it's peonounced tw-!Zt with an O, not tw-O-t, with s t. If you're pretending to be British, I just thought you oughta know that x
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

15 Pages V  « < 13 14 15
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 22nd September 2024, 10:43 AM