BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> One Direction members - who will last the longest?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 62
Guests cannot vote 
pippa
post 17th July 2017, 03:56 PM
Post #21
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 14,031

I have gone with Niall. I think he has surprised people with his sound and also success so far. He seems to be building his solo career slowly.

So far, they have all done had their own success, Louis could be a surprise if the next single does well for him. I would believe Zayn has peaked with his debut album and i cant see any future albums by him doing any better.

I really think it will be interesting to see how the debut albums by Niall, Louis and Liam perform as it would give indications to how their solo material has really been received.Harry's debut has done well, but, it is falling down the charts rapidly and his sales could potentially be beaten by the named 3.

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 17th July 2017, 04:00 PM
Post #22
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*
User: 18,061

I do think Niall is going to have an Ella Eyre style career, however if he plays his cards right he could do a Paloma Faith?

+Quote this post
Mixxer
post 17th July 2017, 04:23 PM
Post #23
Group icon
#SaveLoveGame
User: 23,178

It's definitely between Niall & Liam.

Zayn is pretty much done. He might have one or 2 more Silver singles and that's about it.

Harry might surprise with his second album, definitely nothing hit worthy left on his current album.

Louis......well, I don't really expect anything from him.

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 17th July 2017, 05:07 PM
Post #24
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

In terms of hit singles, you're likely all correct to say Zayn is burning out, so to speak. But I think he'll continue to be a solo presence for a while now, just in a more underground sense. He's been on tracks with Chris Brown and M.I.A but now so I feel like he's quite respected in the industry in a way that is seperated from just being a hit machine from a big boyband. I think he could stick around in a way, maybe like a Solange-type, that is well respected within the RnB genre and puts out songs of great quality that aren't necessarily designed for the mainstream but are well perceived critically.

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 12:41 PM