BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
> Personal Charts

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Riser Monthly, OCTOBER 2021
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Riser
post Nov 3 2021, 04:00 AM
Post #1
The horrors persist, but so do I
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 19,534

1. Adele – Easy On Me
2. Elton John & Dua Lipa – Cold Heart [1-2]
3. The Weeknd – Take My Breath [20-7-3]
4. Charli XCX – Good Ones [24-4]
5. Dua Lipa – Love Again [27-15-2-5]
6. The Anxiety, Willow & Tyler Cole – Meet Me At Our Spot
7. Lil Nas X & Jack Harlow – Industry Baby [1-8-7]
8. Walker Hayes – Fancy Like [4-12-8]
9. The Kid Laroi & Justin Bieber – Stay [28-10-5-9]
10. Imagine Dragons – Wrecked [30-22-3-10]

11. Ed Sheeran – Shivers [29-11]
12. Olivia Rodrigo – Traitor [27-25-12]
13. Billie Eilish – Happier Than Ever [2-9-13]
14. Camila Cabello – Don’t Go Yet [3-4-14]
15. CKay – Love Nwantiti (Ah Ah Ah)
16. Lorde – Mood Ring [37-16]
17. Becky Hill – My Heart Goes (La Di Da)
18. Doja Cat – Need To Know [25-17-18]
19. Doja Cat feat. The Weeknd – You Right [19-14-10-19]
20. Jocelyn Alice – Still Wondering [9-34-x-20]
21. Doja Cat – Woman [27-21]
22. Lil Nas X – That’s What I Want
23. Alessia Cara – Sweet Dream [22-23]
24. Kacey Musgraves – Simple Times [6-24]
25. Tai Verdes – A-O-K [35-25]
26. Farruko – Pepas
27. Oliver Tree – Life Goes On
28. Kanye West & The Weeknd feat. Lil Baby – Hurricane
29. Clean Bandit feat. Topic & Wes Nelson – Drive
30. Ed Sheeran – Bad Habits [14-11-19-30]
31. Dermot Kennedy – Better Days
32. Kelsea Ballerini feat. Kenny Chesney – Half Of My Hometown [40-x-31]
33. Rain Radio & DJ Craig Gorman – Talk About [1-7-14-30]
34. Maneskin – Beggin’ [31-7-13-20-34]
35. Sam Fender – Seventeen Going Under
36. Wizkid feat. Tems – Essence [36-18-36]
37. Jonas Brothers – Who’s In Your Head
38. Becky Hill & David Guetta – Remember [4-9-11-38]
39. Joel Corry & Jax Jones feat. Saweetie & Charli XCX – Out Out
40. Twenty One Pilots – Saturday [16-40]

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sergej
post Nov 3 2021, 10:49 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 39,723
   No Gallery Pics

Hi Riser!
Not surprising to see Adele at the top, it's a very good song!
The big gains for "Good Ones", "Shivers" and "Mood Ring" and the debuts for "Meet Me At Our Spot", "My Heart Goes (La Di Da)", "That’s What I Want", "Drive", "Better Days", "Seventeen Going Under", "Who's In Your Head" and "Out Out".
Great chart!

+Quote Post
JSG
post Nov 4 2021, 10:09 AM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 18,473

Hey Jordan! hi.gif

Adele straight in there wub.gif it's truly a testament to music that she can continue to do what she does everytime and slay as hard as she does. Adele is amazing and the fact that she has always been different to anyone else music wise has helped her so much I'm glad for that though.
That's a great climb for Good Ones. I was very much so-so on this when I first heard it and it's probably my favourite song by her now.
That's a great climb for Shivers as well. This one isn't sticking with me as much as Bad Habits so there's an almost 100% chance it'll not be #1 on my chart come Monday.
How much are you enjoying my heart goes (la Di Da)? I wasn't a massive fan of it but it did grow on me. Just not to where I expected it to though. I really wish she'd chosen another track from the album.
I'm so happy to see Better Days enter. That's one that's really got it's hooks into my now as well. I love how simple the video is as well.
Remember getting another month in your top 40 is so good to see. I've barely listened to it in the last few weeks but I'm so glad that it slayed for her anyway.

Fantastic chart! happy.gif

+Quote Post
Riser
post Nov 13 2021, 03:30 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(Sergej @ Nov 3 2021, 05:49 PM) *
Hi Riser!
Not surprising to see Adele at the top, it's a very good song!
The big gains for "Good Ones", "Shivers" and "Mood Ring" and the debuts for "Meet Me At Our Spot", "My Heart Goes (La Di Da)", "That’s What I Want", "Drive", "Better Days", "Seventeen Going Under", "Who's In Your Head" and "Out Out".
Great chart!
Hi Sergej, thanks for commenting!

QUOTE(JSG @ Nov 4 2021, 05:09 AM) *
Hey Jordan! hi.gif

Adele straight in there wub.gif it's truly a testament to music that she can continue to do what she does everytime and slay as hard as she does. Adele is amazing and the fact that she has always been different to anyone else music wise has helped her so much I'm glad for that though.
That's a great climb for Good Ones. I was very much so-so on this when I first heard it and it's probably my favourite song by her now.
That's a great climb for Shivers as well. This one isn't sticking with me as much as Bad Habits so there's an almost 100% chance it'll not be #1 on my chart come Monday.
How much are you enjoying my heart goes (la Di Da)? I wasn't a massive fan of it but it did grow on me. Just not to where I expected it to though. I really wish she'd chosen another track from the album.
I'm so happy to see Better Days enter. That's one that's really got it's hooks into my now as well. I love how simple the video is as well.
Remember getting another month in your top 40 is so good to see. I've barely listened to it in the last few weeks but I'm so glad that it slayed for her anyway.

Fantastic chart! happy.gif
Hi James biggrin.gif
I'm glad for Adele too, honestly wouldn't be surprised if we never see a superstar as massively successful as her ever again.
So Bad Habits and Shivers have both charted at #11 for me oops ohmy.gif Shivers could still sneak in my top 10 but I'm liking Overpass Graffiti even more so hopefully that one can do so!
My Heart Goes had to grow on me too, it's still definitely not my fave of hers. If it climbs any further it'll only be a few spots.
Yes I love the Better Days video too, I wish I was more keen on the song but the video complements it well!
I'm looking forward to compiling my EOY soon and finding out where Remember ends up wink.gif Stay tuned!
Thanks for commenting!

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post Nov 17 2021, 12:26 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Riser @ Nov 3 2021, 04:00 AM) *

1. Adele – Easy On Me [b]so popular! ohmy.gif
2. Elton John & Dua Lipa – Cold Heart [1-2] dance.gif
3. The Weeknd – Take My Breath [20-7-3]
10. Imagine Dragons – Wrecked [30-22-3-10][/b]
11. Ed Sheeran – Shivers [29-11] finally grown on me this one
12. Olivia Rodrigo – Traitor [27-25-12]
17. Becky Hill – My Heart Goes (La Di Da)
22. Lil Nas X – That’s What I Want catchy track this, hope he does more poppy stuff
24. Kacey Musgraves – Simple Times [6-24]
29. Clean Bandit feat. Topic & Wes Nelson – Drive
31. Dermot Kennedy – Better Days
32. Kelsea Ballerini feat. Kenny Chesney – Half Of My Hometown [40-x-31]

Hi Jordan! smile.gif Good top 5, I'm mostly up to date on stuff in your chart, give or take Doja Cat and a handful of others. The new Adele album may be interesting to see if her sales popularity matches the new single. Hoping for something a bit more upbeat, myself!

Great chart!
cool.gif

+Quote Post
Mangψ
post Nov 18 2021, 04:04 PM
Post #6
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 151

Sup Jordan!

1. Adele – Easy On Me Well this isn't exactly a surprise judging by your comments about it so far. I don't think anyone with ears could argue that she doesn't sound stunning on it and it's obviously a lovely song but I do feel it's not quite up there with 'Hello' or 'Someone Like You'.
3. The Weeknd – Take My Breath [20-7-3] Delighted to see this top three! I still don't quite understand why it didn't do better officially, it had all the ingredients of a smash hit.
12. Olivia Rodrigo – Traitor [27-25-12] Lovely climb! I can't decide between this or 'Good 4 U' as my favourite by her.
16. Lorde – Mood Ring [37-16] Another lovely climb! This is easily one of the best things she's ever done for me smile.gif
17. Becky Hill – My Heart Goes (La Di Da) Possibly my favourite dance track of the year! That chorus is SUCH an earworm and I just love Becky's vocal on it wub.gif top three next month if you please.
22. Lil Nas X – That’s What I Want More of this from him... THAT'S what I want!
29. Clean Bandit feat. Topic & Wes Nelson – Drive It's so strange to see this finally go Top 20 after all these weeks! It feels like validation for me because I was championing it from the off!
31. Dermot Kennedy – Better Days This is quite a nice little song I've decided.
35. Sam Fender – Seventeen Going Under Biggest surprise hit of the year for me! Isn't it amazing what TikTok can do? Having said that, I'm still not completely sold on Sam this era. This and 'Get You Down' are OK songs but I definitely preferred his last era.

+Quote Post
Riser
post Dec 3 2021, 09:38 PM
Post #7

Sorry this is so absurdly late - new chart is forthcoming!

QUOTE(Popchartfreak @ Nov 17 2021, 07:26 AM) *
1. Adele – Easy On Me so popular! ohmy.gif
2. Elton John & Dua Lipa – Cold Heart [1-2] dance.gif
11. Ed Sheeran – Shivers [29-11] finally grown on me this one
22. Lil Nas X – That’s What I Want catchy track this, hope he does more poppy stuff

Hi Jordan! smile.gif Good top 5, I'm mostly up to date on stuff in your chart, give or take Doja Cat and a handful of others. The new Adele album may be interesting to see if her sales popularity matches the new single. Hoping for something a bit more upbeat, myself!

Great chart!
cool.gif
Thanks John! Well we ended up with a pretty ballad-heavy album but the few upbeat tracks are good!

QUOTE(Mangψ @ Nov 18 2021, 11:04 AM) *
Sup Jordan!

1. Adele – Easy On Me Well this isn't exactly a surprise judging by your comments about it so far. I don't think anyone with ears could argue that she doesn't sound stunning on it and it's obviously a lovely song but I do feel it's not quite up there with 'Hello' or 'Someone Like You'.
3. The Weeknd – Take My Breath [20-7-3] Delighted to see this top three! I still don't quite understand why it didn't do better officially, it had all the ingredients of a smash hit.
12. Olivia Rodrigo – Traitor [27-25-12] Lovely climb! I can't decide between this or 'Good 4 U' as my favourite by her.
16. Lorde – Mood Ring [37-16] Another lovely climb! This is easily one of the best things she's ever done for me smile.gif
17. Becky Hill – My Heart Goes (La Di Da) Possibly my favourite dance track of the year! That chorus is SUCH an earworm and I just love Becky's vocal on it wub.gif top three next month if you please.
22. Lil Nas X – That’s What I Want More of this from him... THAT'S what I want!
29. Clean Bandit feat. Topic & Wes Nelson – Drive It's so strange to see this finally go Top 20 after all these weeks! It feels like validation for me because I was championing it from the off!
31. Dermot Kennedy – Better Days This is quite a nice little song I've decided.
35. Sam Fender – Seventeen Going Under Biggest surprise hit of the year for me! Isn't it amazing what TikTok can do? Having said that, I'm still not completely sold on Sam this era. This and 'Get You Down' are OK songs but I definitely preferred his last era.
1. Yes indeed, it's her 4th #1 for me! I don't expect it to be that level of a classic either but that's fine, she has plenty of those already laugh.gif
3. Agreed! It at least got to #6 in the US but that's still an underperformance by his standards.
12. Have you decided yet? tongue.gif
16. Ooh, I wouldn't go that far, but glad this third era of hers has its share of fans!
17. It will climb but definitely not loving it enough for top 3, soz tongue.gif
29. Hah, lucky you! I'm pleased it's sort of halted the streak of flop singles I assumed they were going to have.
31. Yeah, I just really like him as an artist, even if this one's not among my faves.
35. A surprise yes but also very deserved wub.gif I've only listened to his singles but will disagree, definitely preferring this era!

Thanks for commenting biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:34 PM