BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> F1 2020 Driver's Rate Results
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Dobbo
post 23rd December 2020, 02:40 PM
Post #41
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053

HAHAHA rotf.gif

Good joke.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 19th January 2021, 04:31 PM
Post #42
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915

newup.png 1 6TH:

LANDO NORRIS

one for the future definitely. has raised his game this season to be beating his team-mate and deservedly earn his first podium. will be very interesting to see who comes out on top between him & ric next season
A bit off an on this year but clearly has the talent required to win races if the car beneath him is good enough.

Very good. Quick in quality more than in race, but he's getting there. Top driver.
Few nice moves, but I'm struggling to think of anything truly remarkable he's done this year

Very solid this season, good second season. Deserved his first podium. One of the future for sure. Looking forward to the battle between him and Ricciardo next season

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post 19th January 2021, 04:34 PM
Post #43
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Love Lando and want him to succeed but a top 6 driver? Not just yet.

If he can beat Danny Ric next season then that might change!

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 19th January 2021, 04:34 PM
Post #44
Group icon

newup.png 14 5TH:

PIERRE GASLY

definitely some recency bias here but he's now a race winner so he's gotta be pushed up from that alone. obviously brilliant when comfortable in a team but can't forgot how out of his depth he was last season. that said, he's got 2 podiums now in the b team whereas his replacement is yet to manage any at all
The Red Bull job was too soon last year but he's learned from his disappointment, drawn on that experience been the most improved driver of the year. His win at Monza was the most joyous F1 result in far too long.

I'd definitely move him up to Red Bull. Doesn't deserve being in the B-team.
Demotion has done wonders for his confidence

Produced arguably my favourite F1 result for a long time by winning in Monza. Done well after being dropped back to Alpha Tauri.

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post 19th January 2021, 04:36 PM
Post #45
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Lucky timing got Gasly to 5th there. He actually dropped way off the boil after his Monza win and Kvyat was outperforming him towards the end of the season!

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 19th January 2021, 04:38 PM
Post #46
Group icon

newup.png 4 4TH:

CARLOS SAINZ JR

i'll put him on par with lando as he's been super unlucky this season & has been capable of his monza drive a few times already this season but for misfortune. a solid & dependable driver that has come of age at mclaren. good luck in the tractor next season oops
I'm giving him the edge ever so slightly over Norris because I think he's both a touch more consistent and has greater experience. Genuinely gutted he'll be stuck in a crappy car next year.

The best by far despite not having the best car and his team letting him down in many races especially when they change tires.
beast over one lap, bet he's regretting leaving for Ferrari now.

One of my favourite drivers, pushing the most of that McLaren. But he is going to regret that Ferrari move next season?

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post 19th January 2021, 04:40 PM
Post #47
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

No doubt Sainz is a very talented driver but maybe a little overrated? I'm not expecting him to beat Leclerc next season but if he can get close to or match him on occasion that will stand him in very good stead.

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 20th January 2021, 02:41 PM
Post #48
Group icon

newdown.png 1 3RD:

CHARLES LECLERC

one of the best on the grid but hard to showcase that in this season's dog of a ferrari. supremely talented but has also made a few driver errors this season in austria & italy
That Ferrari is awful. The worst car they've produced since 1981. That Charles has managed to drag some half decent results out of it demonstrates that he's no one season wonder. A potential world champion. Although probably not with Ferrari. Did I mention before that he reminds me of Jean Alesi?

One of the best, amazing performances with a tractor-car
out-driving a horrific car big time.

(waaaaay outperforming his car)
Pushing the heck out of that dog of a Ferrari car. He is potentially a future world champion.

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 20th January 2021, 02:46 PM
Post #49
Group icon

newup.png 1 2ND:

MAX VERSTAPPEN

By virtue of having one 11 and two 10s, Leclerc had all 9s

undeniably quick and has matured to cut out the mistakes and look very comfortable when leading. team is completely built around him but he's getting the absolute max out of the car all the same
Class of the field right now. That Red Bull is not as good as he's making it look. I'm far from convinced it is the 2nd best car on the grid and yet Max is making a decent driver in Albon look bad. Yes, the team is set up around him but so were Benetton and Ferrari for Schumacher and yet Herbert, Barrichello and Irvine could still compete at the front, Albon can't. Max is destined for legendary status, whether he wins a title or not

Like Lewis, good but not THAT good. Still making thousands of mistakes like a rookie but he's not.
I can't stand his arrogance but he's been very solidly good this year

(waaaaay outperforming his car)
Again quick but again like last season can still mistakes at a crucial time

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 20th January 2021, 02:49 PM
Post #50
Group icon

newup.png 3 1ST:

DANIEL RICCIARDO

without doubt one of the best on the grid & is comprehensively thrashing the highly rated ocon this season. deserves a podium at renault before his hopefully very timely switch to mclaren. no one on the grid better at overtaking
Among the best on the grid and currently making the highly rated Esteban Ocon look less than ordinary. The Renault is improving quickly and the worry is that they'll overtake McLaren just as he leaves to join them.

Top driver, motivated, fast, good at passing cars, he's everything Bottas is not.
IS THAT A f***ING PODIUM???

waaaaay outperforming his car)
One of the best drivers on the grid. Doing the utmost in Renault. I'm sure if he gets a quick car at McLaren, he'll be winning soon. But has his days of winning gone? I hope not.

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post 20th January 2021, 04:03 PM
Post #51
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

That's a very strong top 3 and I'd probably agree with the ordering. Let's see Danny Ric get some big results next year!

+Quote this post
Silas
post 20th January 2021, 06:12 PM
Post #52
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474

IS THAT ANOTHER f***ING PODIUM?!?!

+Quote this post
Severin
post 20th January 2021, 06:49 PM
Post #53
Group icon
Mansonette
User: 9,872

The year's three best performers in the top three, as it should be. I'd probably still put Max ahead but it's been marginal this year between him and Danny

+Quote this post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 12:34 PM