BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Film Merchandise
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Mart!n
post Jul 22 2015, 07:13 PM
Post #1
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
Group: Members
Member No.: 2

Does anyone collect Film Merchandise from certain movies. I've got a James Bond Car Collection, from some Bond movies, loads of Trading Card Sets from Bond/Star Trek movies and TV series, Star Trek figures, Star Wars figures (original movies), Star Trek Models, Battlestar Galactica card sets (original TV series), and loads of old comics (Batman, Superman, Spider-Man, X-Men, Incredible Hulk, Fantastic Four, Green Lantern, Avengers) which I collected over the years laugh.gif Most of them are in the attic now in one big case.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Jul 22 2015, 09:19 PM
Post #2
It's a cruel summer.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

I kind of collect film magazines and make scrapbooks of my favourite films from the film magazine. And I collect animated films cuddley toys and a few more things wub.gif

+Quote Post
Josh!
post Jul 25 2015, 07:52 AM
Post #3
c:
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,692

I used to have HUNDREDS of Star Wars figurines when I was younger, not sure where they are now but Mum was always urging me to chuck them out so they're probably in a landfill by now. My favourite one was always Kit Fisto because he was green and just looked badass.

I also own one comic (Marvel's Civil War), I'd like to get some more in the future but they are rather expensive for something you can read in a few hours.

I also have loads of Top Trumps sets of films I haven't even watched like Pirates of the Carribean just because I loved playing the games. Similarly I have the Xbox lego games for Harry Potter, Jurassic World, Marvel and Star Wars just because I ADORE collecting all the characters and using all their special abilities in lego form and stuff and it's really fun.

This post has been edited by Josh.: Jul 25 2015, 07:54 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:46 PM