BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Film Merchandise
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Mart!n
post 22nd July 2015, 07:13 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
User: 2
Does anyone collect Film Merchandise from certain movies. I've got a James Bond Car Collection, from some Bond movies, loads of Trading Card Sets from Bond/Star Trek movies and TV series, Star Trek figures, Star Wars figures (original movies), Star Trek Models, Battlestar Galactica card sets (original TV series), and loads of old comics (Batman, Superman, Spider-Man, X-Men, Incredible Hulk, Fantastic Four, Green Lantern, Avengers) which I collected over the years laugh.gif Most of them are in the attic now in one big case.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 22nd July 2015, 09:19 PM
Post #2
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947
I kind of collect film magazines and make scrapbooks of my favourite films from the film magazine. And I collect animated films cuddley toys and a few more things wub.gif

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 25th July 2015, 07:52 AM
Post #3
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692
I used to have HUNDREDS of Star Wars figurines when I was younger, not sure where they are now but Mum was always urging me to chuck them out so they're probably in a landfill by now. My favourite one was always Kit Fisto because he was green and just looked badass.

I also own one comic (Marvel's Civil War), I'd like to get some more in the future but they are rather expensive for something you can read in a few hours.

I also have loads of Top Trumps sets of films I haven't even watched like Pirates of the Carribean just because I loved playing the games. Similarly I have the Xbox lego games for Harry Potter, Jurassic World, Marvel and Star Wars just because I ADORE collecting all the characters and using all their special abilities in lego form and stuff and it's really fun.

This post has been edited by Josh.: 25th July 2015, 07:54 AM

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 02:47 PM