BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Cleaning Up, ITV | Drama with Sheridan Smith
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post Jan 5 2019, 05:16 PM
Post #1
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

The characterful drama focuses on an ordinary working class woman, Sam, who is caught between two worlds – the everyday life of a devoted and loving Mum and the darker, dangerous world of insider trading.

Sassy office cleaner Sam is one of an invisible army of cleaners on a zero hours contract who mop, sweep and vacuum in the early hours. Struggling with an on-line gambling addiction, Sam realises she has access to lucrative Stock Market information which if used correctly could be the answer to all her prayers.

Set in the contrasting worlds of shiny Canary Wharf and the realities of modern suburbia, Cleaning Up, explores how far Sam will go to survive, claw back some self-respect and get her life back on track.

Starring Sheridan Smith as Sam, alongside a cast including Jade Anouka (Trauma), Kirsty Philipps (Will) and Neil Maskell (No Offence).

Starts Wednesday 9th January at 9pm on ITV.

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Jan 5 2019, 05:16 PM
Post #2
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
Doesn't look anything spectacular but maybe a lot of fun. Great to have Sheridan back on our screens- as expected, she was great in 'Care'

+Quote this post
Brightest Blue
post Feb 13 2019, 11:20 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 23,155
I really did enjoy this! I’m hoping that there’s series 2, but I doubt that it will happen unfortunately!

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:13 AM