BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> The Best of Chase & Status: Survivor Finale
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
danG
post 22nd January 2024, 10:26 PM
Post #1
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746

Finishing in 2nd place we have "End Credits", this was the first release taken from "No More Idols" their second and biggest album and it became their breakthrough UK top 10 hit in 2009, also responsible for breaking Plan B who had major success of his own the following year.

Winning the survivor we have "Blind Faith", released in 2011 as the third single from "No More Idols", it became their biggest ever hit and rightfully so. It was assisted on vocals by Liam Bailey and Yolanda Quartey and released in the peak of dubstep's influence in dance music.

RESULT:
1st. Blind Faith
2nd. End Credits
3rd. Lost & Not Found
4th. Let You Go
5th. Heartbeat (Remix)
6th. Flashing Lights
6th. Count On Me
8th. Time
8th. Hitz
10th. No Problem
11th. Alive
11th. Selecta
13th. Pieces
13th. Eastern Jam
15th. Program
16th. Take Me Away
17th. All Goes Wrong
17th. Mixed Emotions
19th. Original Nuttah 25 (Remix)
20th. Against All Odds
20th. Liquor & Cigarettes
22nd. Weed & Rum
23rd. Hypest Hype
23rd. Disconnect
23rd. Baddadan
23rd. Say The Word
27th. Blk & Blu
27th. Funny

Thanks for following along and let us know who we should run a survivor or rate for next.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Brer
post 23rd January 2024, 12:15 AM
Post #2
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300

Can't argue with that winner, I guess I'm glad I helped make it not be so much of a blowout x

thanks for running this ~ I'm not sure there are many other dance artists whose full discography I know well enough to be able to partake in a survivor all the way through tbh (I guess The Prodigy and The Chemical Brothers are the main ones that come to mind)

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post 23rd January 2024, 09:27 AM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053

Blind Faith is great and all but I wouldn't put it in my personal C&S top 10 even. I think it was a bit overplayed at the time and then it got used every week on the X Factor results shows to further twist the knife.

End Credits meanwhile is comfortably top 3 <3 (it changes but I'd say right now along with Lost & Not Found and genuinely, Baddadan)

Thanks for running this series Dan.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 10:41 PM