BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> 🇬🇧 RDPR UK // S1 E4 // SNATCH GAME Episode Discussion, BBC Three -- October 24th
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
blacksquare
post 25th October 2019, 09:12 AM
Post #21
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 23,471

QUOTE(Jack @ Oct 25 2019, 08:29 AM) *
Really??? How so? laugh.gif

Everyone was pretty terrible except Vivienne imo, I really didn't get the hype over Baga and anyone else at all.

I'm so so pissed at Cheryl Hole - GC is SO EASY to do "I hate playing games" "I'm claustrophobic Ru!" "GEMMA! You silly c**t!" "She's just talking shit!" Amongst many others .... She should have gone home for that alone.

Geri being an absolute mess of a judge — like a Tory housewife that stumbled on set and was confused by the entire thing. Alan Carr continuing as the perfect campy judge for a show like this. Divina making Geri uncomfortable with her Posh impersonation. And so on. I laughed throughout.

Gemma was a massive wasted opportunity though, I agree.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 25th October 2019, 10:14 AM
Post #22
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

QUOTE(blacksquare @ Oct 25 2019, 10:12 AM) *
Geri being an absolute mess of a judge — like a Tory housewife that stumbled on set and was confused by the entire thing. Alan Carr continuing as the perfect campy judge for a show like this. Divina making Geri uncomfortable with her Posh impersonation. And so on. I laughed throughout.

Gemma was a massive wasted opportunity though, I agree.

Okay, yeah I'll give you that. Geri was an absolute HORROR of a judge - it made me cringe more than laugh though! laugh.gif

+Quote this post
p a v
post 25th October 2019, 10:45 AM
Post #23
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

I actually think Aquaria did a better Trump-related impersonation.

+Quote this post
diva thin muffin
post 25th October 2019, 02:40 PM
Post #24
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Pronouns: he/him
User: 12,837

I think my biggest takeaway from this was that Ru is really out of his element here since he said like 3 times during the preparations for snatch game that he didn't know a whole lot about the people being parodied laugh.gif

+Quote this post
kye
post 27th October 2019, 12:59 PM
Post #25
Group icon
• aesthetic party •
User: 2,169

blu was horrific this week - never funny, disgustingly lewd + out of drag, such a bitchy queen with not much to back it up.

i agree about cheryl’s gemma being a little underwhelming, she tried a few of her catchphrases but it didn’t completely land. would have really loved to see viv’s cilla or kim woodburn because trump could have been done on any of the american seasons, it would have been nice to see someone existentially british.

don’t know how the viv or baga managed to win with those final looks - they were both dreadful. divina blew them both off the runway.

This post has been edited by kye: 27th October 2019, 01:00 PM

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post 30th October 2019, 11:05 PM
Post #26
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,002

So I watched 3 episodes back to back as I hadn't seen anything since the launch. It was a shame Skaredy Cat went as I liked her, but understandable I guess.

Cheryl Hole is basically being kept until Cheryl is a judge - she is just so basic.

My faves as Divina de Campo (although her Snatch Game wasn't great) and Bagga Chipz. The Vivienne slayed the Snatch Game, but I just can't warm to her.

Geri was a crap judge, but I did like her moment with Sum Ting Wong. I think its safe to say though that she hadn't a clue what was good and what wasn't. Sum's Attenborough was fantastic... but not funny in the slightest

This post has been edited by ElectroBoy: 30th October 2019, 11:06 PM

+Quote this post
Jester
post 2nd November 2019, 08:55 PM
Post #27
Group icon
Right in front of my salad?!
Pronouns: he/him
User: 12

A new convert to this - Baga and The Vivienne were f***ing hilarious!

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 10:00 AM