BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> 2 years of Harry Styles the album
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
JosephBoone
post May 12 2019, 05:03 PM
Post #1
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

Can't believe it's been 2 years already!! It wasn't quite the album I wanted from Harry but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Sign of the Times remains a triumph and I enjoy Sweet Creature, Two Ghosts, Ever Since New York and most of the others a lot too heart.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Calum
post May 12 2019, 05:12 PM
Post #2
Group icon
nabad
User: 18,316
I just saw his tweet and I really can't believe it's been two years already ohmy.gif

I agree it's not quite what I wanted or expected from him. I only really go back to Sign of the Times and Ever Since New York out of choice. Two Ghosts and Sweet Creature are nice enough when I do hear them though.

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post May 12 2019, 05:29 PM
Post #3
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
User: 3,217
Album was a misfire for me cry.gif

He's releasing a pink vinyl for the album, available for one day only: https://shopuk.hstyles.co.uk/products/limit...igital-download

+Quote this post
Cara
post May 16 2019, 05:34 AM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 40,622
The best album out of 1d members. After 2 years I can say that it is better than all one direction albums as well. Songs are still fresh like it was released yesterday. I listen to this album on daily basis and still not tired of it. Sign of the Times is timeless for real. It is so powerful song. One of the albums that aged so well and will continue to give positive emotions for decates to me. It is totally in my top 5 albums of all time.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:24 PM