BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Matt Hancock pushed and harassed on Tube.
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
crazy chris
post Jan 26 2023, 06:10 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 53
Happened Tuesday just before 9am near Westminster station. 63 year old man called him a murderer. Finally arrested by LT police and will appear in court tomorrow charged with harrassment and assault. He allegedly pushed Hancock on the escalator.

Now what ever you think about a politician he has a right to travel without this. Hope the guy goes to jail but will get a slap on the wrists.

Police have a 10 min video.

Scroll down to see video.

https://www.newhamrecorder.co.uk/news/natio...ncident-london/

This post has been edited by creepy chris: Jan 26 2023, 06:12 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post Jan 28 2023, 12:41 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639
I hope Hancock goes to jail too, but you're right, he will only get a slap on the wrist sad.gif

WHAT A HERO that old man is, challenging the murderous evil Tory government like that!!! Make the proto fash uncomfortable!!

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post Jan 28 2023, 01:26 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043
You hope he goes to jail? rotf.gif

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post Jan 28 2023, 01:28 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
Yes, for being a corrupt politician and his disgusting covid responseAa

+Quote this post
p a v
post Jan 28 2023, 01:55 PM
Post #5
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397
What a really interesting topic and conversation.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: thumbup.gif

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post Jan 28 2023, 02:35 PM
Post #6
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
rotf.gif

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post Jan 28 2023, 05:16 PM
Post #7
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895
'We mustnt criticise our betters' got to love a bit of bootlicking.

Actual mass murderers live among us but god forbid we arent POLITE to them...

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post Jan 28 2023, 06:04 PM
Post #8
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
Yup, that was the vibe I got feom this too, Joops!!

Class sycophants like Chris, so absorbed by the UK class system, are SHOCKED if someone dares not snivel and doff their caps to our aristocratic overkords. It shocks them to their core if someone even LOOKS badly at a toff like Bloody Blojo or Weasel Hancock.

+Quote this post
Chez Wombat
post Jan 28 2023, 06:44 PM
Post #9
Group icon
The owls are not what they seem
Pronouns: He/him
User: 9,232
Truly shocking, I refuse to believe that worst things have happened to anyone ever. Disgusting commoners know nothing about how hard it is for the establishment. It's not like poor old Matt done anything to justify this or had a job in which he'd likely have to deal with this on a daily basis, who do we think he is, an MP?!

+Quote this post
Silas
post Jan 28 2023, 07:07 PM
Post #10
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474
What i take from this is that we need to all invest in strength training to ensure that when we attempt to shove a mass murdering sociopath down an escalator, we have the necessary strength to do so

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post Jan 28 2023, 09:17 PM
Post #11
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
QUOTE(Silas @ Jan 28 2023, 07:07 PM) *
What i take from this is that we need to all invest in strength training to ensure that when we attempt to shove a mass murdering sociopath down an escalator, we have the necessary strength to do so

:rol: rotf.gif I am GAGGED! Errone, git to the gym, stat!!

+Quote this post
Jessie Where
post Jan 31 2023, 11:02 PM
Post #12
Group icon
Break the tension
User: 51
Forever on the wrong side of history, aren't you?

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post Feb 1 2023, 07:32 PM
Post #13
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 53
I am disgusted by remarks here. Almost condemning violence and verbal abuse. Would you like to have been on the receiving end of it? Matt did nothing to deserve this treatment and I hope they throw the book at this guy. Hancock is not a murderer. He was just doing a very difficult job. The decision of when to lock down wasn't his but the PM's.

My aquarium shop owner friend Gary died of Covid at 62 and his fiancee is very very bitter. They were getting married 4 months later, the nicest kindest, funniest guy imaginable. She blames Hancock and Boris. It was a world-wide pandemic and they were not to blame for the deaths which of course were very tragic. Gary died Jan '21 so didn't get chance to have the jab.

+Quote this post
Suedehead2
post Feb 2 2023, 08:57 PM
Post #14
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 3,272
QUOTE(creepy chris @ Feb 1 2023, 07:32 PM) *
I am disgusted by remarks here. Almost condemning violence and verbal abuse. Would you like to have been on the receiving end of it? Matt did nothing to deserve this treatment and I hope they throw the book at this guy. Hancock is not a murderer. He was just doing a very difficult job. The decision of when to lock down wasn't his but the PM's.

My aquarium shop owner friend Gary died of Covid at 62 and his fiancee is very very bitter. They were getting married 4 months later, the nicest kindest, funniest guy imaginable. She blames Hancock and Boris. It was a world-wide pandemic and they were not to blame for the deaths which of course were very tragic. Gary died Jan '21 so didn't get chance to have the jab.

He was doing a difficult job badly.

The government carried out an exercise in 2016 to determine how well prepared we were for a pandemic. Among the conclusions was that we would run out of PPE very quickly. The government's response was to do nothing. What happened when Covid struck? We ran out of PPE very quickly. Hancock and his predecessor completely ignored the report (it has never even been published officially) and many thousands of people paid the price.

That is not to say that assault is justified. It isn't.

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post Feb 4 2023, 09:22 AM
Post #15
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895
If I facilitated thousands of deaths then yeah I'd expect a bit of pushback.

Especially if I also got paid through the nose during it and then tried to become a celebrity afterwards.

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post Feb 4 2023, 09:31 AM
Post #16
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929
You can't cause thousands of deaths on a macro scale and then expect to be humanised because you didn't cause them directly.

Oh and it is a responsibility avoiding tactic quite common to Tory MPs to shut down scrutiny with calls for civility. If you don't like being responsible for the lives of millions don't take the job.

+Quote this post
Smint
post Feb 4 2023, 12:53 PM
Post #17
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 124,514
Yes agreed and furthermore the savage right wing press will go on about the "dangerous left/antifa" etc but ignoring thr fact that most violence in society which is politically motivated comes from the right- especially a huge growth in terrorism.

Of course it would be better if there was no violence on either side but as that's impossible to control, the left can't let actions of a few bad apples distract from the overall point. Tories are corrupt, there to preserve the rich with complete disdain for poorest and most vulnerable in society.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:12 PM