BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Spice Girls videography, The story so far...
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Babyboy
post 8th April 2020, 11:04 AM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 39,611

Hello everyone,
I hope you and your family are at home safe.
Bored, I decided to open this thread to collect information related to the Spice Girls videography.
For some videos it's not easy to find them. I ask for your partecipation if it's possible!
Thanks
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Babyboy
post 8th April 2020, 11:04 AM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

WANNABE
Director: Johan Camitz
Shooting Date/Period: 22 April 1996

On Monday, April 22 we filmed the video for Wannabe. It was shoot in an empty building next to St. Pancras station that had been decorated to look like an old mansion house with with velvet drapes on the walls and echoing corridors.
The central idea for the video was to recreate the same energy and dynamism that we showed when we used to crash into record companies and do the frentic hard sell.
We invaded places and left people breathless.
The director Johan came up with the location. The station building had been trasformed in an old mansion house populated with odd characters and stereotypes.
Then we had to bounce through the place sing Wannabe sweeping away the cobwebs.
I wore an outfit that had cost me 20 pound at a secondhand stall at Notting Hill market. The showgirl outfit was a leotard with sequins at the front and back.
Unfortunately I also insisted on wearing a pair of towering platform shoes, ŕ la Vivienne Westwood. I could hardly walk in them and certainly couldn't run.
I fell over so many times that Johan grew hoarse yelling cut!.
I wobbled through the entire video, nearly wiping out a lamp shade and almost toppling down a flight of stairs. All because I wanted to look tall.
The video appeared to be shot as one continuous take from the beginning to end, but was in fact two takes that were so perfectly synchronized that nobody could tell.

Geri - If Only

here was a good feeling on the set of the Wannabe video even though it was so cold.
It was our first one and I had a shock when I arrived and saw how many people were working on it - all there just for us!
It was meant to be a documentation of uss, so it didn't have any close-up beauty shots.
That made it a bit easier

Victoria - Real Life Real Spice: The Official Story

SAY YOU'LL BE THERE
Director: Vaughan Arnell
Shooting Date/Period: 7-8 September 1996

We filmed the video in the Mojave Desert just outside Los Angeles. As we squeezed into our skin-tight catsuits in the blinfing heat we couldn't help remembering how we'd recorded the song in our trackie and socks in Elliot's studio in Sheffield, constantly getting caught out by the damp patch on the floor of his toilet. It was a world away.
It was a fun shoot even thought it was incredibly hot. We had a fantastic hair guy who put mad colours in my hair, it was the first time I'd dyed it.
The set was in the middle of nowhere and we all had our own Winnebagos, which was hysterical. Every take was just such a laugh for me at any rate.
We stayed at a hotel in the middle of the desert that felt like something out of Thelma and Louise.

Mel B - Catch A Fire

This was one of my favourite videos. We were out in the desert and all getting on really well, so it was a complete laugh.
It was very hot and I nearly got sunstroke! Two of the nights, we went back to this hotel in the middle of nowhere - it was like Thelma and Louise.

Emma - Real Life Real Spice: The Official Story

2 BECOME 1
Director: Andy Delaney/Monty Whitebloom (Big TV!)
Shooting Date/Period: 5-6 November 1996

The video for 2 Become 1 was shot against a green screen, the background was added later, and involved a lot of hanging around and not doing much, interspersed with loads of close-up camera angles.
Oh, and there was a deer in the studio, because someone had had the bright idea of featuring one in the video.
What the f**k is that deer doing here? we whispered to each other. Oh dear! we kept saying loudly. Oh dear, oh dear.

Mel B - Catch A Fire

I think 2 Beeome 1 was myfavourite video.
My coat was wicked in it and it was really different to the other videos - shot entirely in the studio, with high technology and loads of effects.
It was really weird having to sing passionately into the camera - I felt a right mug!

The video shoot for 2 Become 1 was really tough.
It took two days in astudio, which was really cold because there were a load of wind machines going.
It was funny because we wanted to get this effect of our hair blowing really slowly in the wind, so we had to lip-synch in double time.
It was hilarious singing so fast.

Melanie C - Real Life Real Spice: The Official Story

MAMA
Director: Andy Delaney/Monty Whitebloom (Big TV!)
Shooting Date/Period: February 1997

It look such a long time to film the Mama video, but if was nice that our mums were there and could see what we're doing.
It's good, because they were actually knackered at the end of the dayand I said to my mum: "Ha! Now you know how I feel every day!"

It was nice for our mums to get involved, but for me personally.
I found it abit bizarre bringing my mum to work with me on the Mama video.
You know: "This is what I do - come and do it, too." If you worked in Sainsbury's, you wouldn't get your mum to sit with you on the till.
But it was nice for them to get made up, have their hair done and feel glamorous.

Geri - Real Life Real Spice: The Official Story

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE
Director: Gregg Masuak
Shooting Date/Period:February 1997

We shot the video for Who Do You Think You Are in a really mad club - a real dive.
The toilets were horrible and we bad to have our make-up done in a Winnebago.
The vibe was excellent, though - I think it was mY favourite video because it was such good fun.
I felt like a proper pop star because we did these Individual bits with a guy with a SteadlCam and we had to give it loads as we sang to the camera.
It was just how you imagine it when you're young. We were all dressed up. too.
I had a dress and shoes on for the first time ever and I felt like Kylie Mlnogue. It's just a real party video.

Melanie C - Real Life Real Spice: The Official Story

I enjoyed making the Comic Relief Who Do you Think You Are video so much.
The women were all really warm and funny and nice.
The freakiest thing about it was seeing Jennifer Saunders. She looked just like me and everyone said they thought she was me.
It was absoluteh bizarre - the make-up, evervthing. It was scary - like, doI really do that?
She takes off people and she'd got my mannerisms exactly. It was themost in-yer-face reflection of me. and I was thinking: "Oh my God!"

Geri - Real Life Real Spice: The Official Story

SPICE UP YOUR LIFE
Director: Marcus Nispel
Shooting Date/Period: 6-7 September 1997

TOO MUCH
Director: Howard Greenhalgh
Shooting Date/Period: November 1997

STOP
Director: James Brown
Shooting Date/Period: January 1998

(HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE) ON TOP OF THE WORLD
Director:

VIVA FOREVER
Director: Steve Box
Animated video

At that time videos were primarily aimed at a programme called The Chart Show.
They would tell us that you’d hear the first verse and the first chorus and that was all that they were going to show on the programme. So we put all the energy, the most polished piece of animation, into that area.
I thought it would be a good chance to do something really unusual, that was unexpected.
The video, it turns out, does touch on loss, but not exactly the loss of life. It’s like the sadness of the song is leaving your childhood behind.
I came up with this idea for the girls to be tin toy fairies that were like lost toys, which was a little bit of a comment on that modern pop: you buy it, you put your money in, you get your music and then shortly afterwards it will disappear.
At the time, I was reading a lot of the old Rupert the Bear ones from the 1940s and 50s. Often Rupert comes across some weird living toy in the woods or some secret doorway in a tree. They’re quite surreal stories, quite magical.

Steve Box - crackmagazine.net

GOODBYE
Shooting Date/Period: 1-2 November 1998

IT'S ONLY ROCK 'N' ROLL (BUT I LIKE IT)
Director:

HOLLER
Director: Jake Nava
Shooting Date/Period: 27-28 July 2000

LET LOVE LEAD THE WAY
Director: Greg Masuak

HEADLINES (FRIENDSHIP NEVER ENDS)
Director: Anthony Mandler
Shooting Date/Period:

This post has been edited by Babyboy: 21st September 2022, 04:24 PM

+Quote this post
Babyboy
post 8th April 2020, 02:54 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

I WANT YOU BACK
Director: Hype Williams
Shooting Date/Period:

I flew to New York from Nashville on a day off to shoot the video with Missy. Jim also featured in it, although the director didn't know he was my fiancé.
I'd just sent off a picture with a note saying: I want this guy in the video. Hype Williams had had no objections. Yeah, he's good looking and cool. Okay.
My make-up on the video was amazing applied by Missy's personal make-up artists. The Americans treat make-up as an art.
They sculpted my face with dark and light contouring and made me look almost too perfect. But I took it all on board and went with it.
My eyebrows were trimmed down and dyed light blonde and I had six different hairstyles during the shoot from braids to extensions.
In the last scene my body was covered with luminous green make-up.
Hype Williams joined in and painted the black cat stripes on my legs that completed the tiger look.
He enjoyed it more that I did, but at 3 AM who gives a s**t? And all that body painting and messing about with my hair was worth it because the final cut of the video was wicked.

Mel B - Catch A Fire

WORD UP
Director: Jimmy Gulzar/Wiz

I filmed that when I was pregnant, with all, like, laser dots on me so they could take my body movements and put it into a computer, so that's why it kind of looks like me a little bit, but it doesn't.
It was my husband, really, who decided let's do a strange video, and he kind of looked at all the directors' showreels, and he chose Wiz, and he's just fantastic, and he just went for it with the video and story board and all that, and it just turned out brilliant, I couldn't've wanted a better video. But for the children I have done a different video, with the little guy, Mini-Me, from Austen Powers, cos you know the song's on the soundtrack, so I've done one that's allowed to be shown on kids' TV.

Mel G - C3 Videotech Interview

WORD UP (AMERICAN VERSION)
Director: Matthew Williamson
Shooting Date/Period:

My next stop was Los Angeles, to shoot a second video for my single Word Up featured on the soundtrack of the cult Austin Powers film The Spy Who Shagged Me.
I'd given Jim the job of directing the original video. The end result was was an amazing piece of animation but a bit too wacky for the Americans, so I was advise to make something more mainstream for the US market.
The second video was directed by Matthew Williamson and featured Mini Me, the comically evil dwarf character from the film.
Williamson insisted that I had a facial the day before the shoot. Well I did have really bad acne at the time, a definitive sign of stress.
Also I still had a bit of pregnant belly and was feeling insecure about my body. The stylist of the video had done the TLC video for Unpretty, so I was really pleased to be working with her.
However I was very self-conscious about my figure and insisted on wearing a corset underneath my outfit. When she came to measure me for the tight-fitting silver catsuit that that I was planning to wear she tried to reassure me. What's wrong with you? You look fantastic, you don't need a corset.

Mel B - Catch A Fire

TELL ME
Director: Nigel Dick

FEELS SO GOOD
Director: Martin Weisz

LULLABY
Director: Andy Orrick
Shooting Date/Period:

Phoenix was with me in Morocco when I filmed the video for my third single Lullaby, the song I wrote for her with Biff when she was a baby.
I found Marrakech quite a strange place, partly because absolutely everyone was dressed in the same way. It was like entering a different world.

Mel B - Catch A Fire

Really plain and simple. The song's all about Phoenix when she was born, so I've got little clips of Phoenix in it. I was a bit dubious about putting her in it but then I thought, "Well, the song's about her, she might as well be in it." It's just a simple, really chilled song. It's just me walking around the streets of Morocco and then I get home to my beach house - it's great. It's a bit more toned down than my other stuff.
Mel B - Official website (2001)

PROPER CRIMBO
Director:

TODAY
Director: Mark McConnell

FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE
Director: Martin Weisz
Location: Los Angeles, California USA - Universal Studios Hollywood
Shooting Date/Period:

This post has been edited by Babyboy: 15th May 2023, 10:27 AM

+Quote this post
Babyboy
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

WHEN YOU'RE GONE
Director: Marcus Nispel
Shooting Date/Period:

GOIN' DOWN
Director: Giuseppe Capotondi
Shooting Date/Period: July 1999

NORTHERN STAR
Director: Steven Green
Shooting Date/Period: August/September 1999

We actually shot the backgrounds during a very rainy August near Cape Town. We then shot Mel in a London studio.
Along with the backgrounds plates, we shot a double in South Africa where we couldn't see Melanie's face and then created composite shots for the rest.
If I remember, it was tough job, terrible weather, didn't stop raining for the whole time we were there and we barely got enough footage to fill 3 minutes.
The dark look wasn't the original intention but a kind of working with the weather thing.

Steven Green - Spice Circle FB page

NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN
Director: Francis Lawrence
Shooting Date/Period:

I TURN TO YOU
Director: Cameron Casey
Shooting Date/Period: June 2000

IF THAT WERE ME
Director: Cameron Casey
Shooting Date/Period: October 2000

HERE IT COMES AGAIN
Director: Charles Infante
Shooting Date/Period: November 2002

ON THE HORIZON
Shooting Date/Period: April 2003

YEH YEH YEH
Director: Ray Kay
Shooting Date/Period: June 2003

MELT
Director:

NEXT BEST SUPERSTAR
Director: Ray Kay
Shooting Date/Period: January 2005

BETTER ALONE
Director: Mary McCartney

FIRST DAY OF MY LIFE
Director: Nikolaj Georgiew
Shooting Date/Period: August 2005

BETTER ALONE (SECOND VERSION)
Director: Robert Broellochs
Shooting Date/Period: December 2005

THE MOMENT YOU BELIEVE
Director: Tim Royes
Shooting Date/Period: February 2007

I WANT CANDY

CAROLYNA

THIS TIME
Director: Adrian Moat

UNDERSTAND
Director: Avi Diamond/Jamie Milligan

WE LOVE TO ENTERTAIN YOU
Director:

ROCK ME
Director: Marcus Sternberg
Shooting Date/Period: June 2011

THINK ABOUT IT

WEAK
Director: Michael Baldwin
Shooting Date/Period:

LET THERE BE LOVE
Director: Marcus Gerwinat
Shooting Date/Period:

I KNOW HIM SO WELL
Director:

HE AIN'T HEAVY, HE'S MY BROTHER
Director:

LOVING YOU
Director: Jonny Kight
Shooting Date/Period: July 2013

COOL AS YOU
Director:

ANYMORE
Director: David East

DEAR LIFE
Director: David East

HOLD ON
Director:

ROOM FOR LOVE
Director:

AROUND THE WORLD (LA LA LA LA LA)
Director:

DON'T TALK JUST KISS
Director:

HIGH HEELS
Director: Sylvie Weber

For the video, my aunt is a hairdresser, so, from a really young age, I used to sweep the floor, and all the ladies used to give me a little bit of pocket money, [for] helping out and getting a cup of tea and stuff. It was something that I immediately warmed to. When you go to the hairdressers and get a facial or whatever, they're kind of your therapist, aren't they? It's just an environment where people chat, they talk about their problems, and, of course, they're getting a little bit of self-love, a little bit pampered. Getting all ready and going out to hit the town. It felt like it was a perfect starting point for the video — to sort of go out and let our hair down.
The metal bodice I wear, It's such an incredible piece; Graham Cruz designs and makes these wonderful bodices. I had a piece for the Pride tour that I did with Sink the Pink, and [Cruz] molds it to you. But also, on the day of the video shoot, he was having to kind of cut and shape it, because it's quite sharp on the edges as well. Sometimes there are certain moves you do, and it's like, Oh, yeah, can't quite do that there. But I think the effect that they give, it's definitely worth a little bit of pain.

Melanie C - nylon.com

WHO I AM

Making the video was traumatic. I’m not gonna lie. I didn’t realise how difficult it would be to face myself. I had to face so many painful memories. It wasn’t until I watched it back I found peace with it.
Melanie C - inews.co.uk

BLAME IT ON ME

IN AND OUT OF LOVE
Director: Graham Cruz

FEARLESS

INTO YOU

STOP YOUR CRYING YOUR HEART OUT
Director:

TOUCH ME
Director:

This post has been edited by Babyboy: 20th September 2022, 06:13 PM

+Quote this post
Babyboy
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

LOOK AT ME
Director: Vaughan Arnell
Shooting Date/Period: March 1999

I wanted to make a video that could contain all the ideas and infuences that I've been writing down and soaking up for months.
I brought the director Vaughan Arnell, who I knew from the Spice Girls, and I told him that I wanted to do something influenced by the Audrey Hepburn movies I'd been watching films like La Dolce Vita.
Look At Me was about all the different masks we wear and the different roles women play. It was a chance to indulge my Hollywood fantasies.
I appared as the virgin bride, the vamp, the bitch and the nun and it was all shot in black and white and set in Prague. Not your average pop video.
For the freaky middle section we had an old horse-drawn hearse carring a coffin to the cemetery.
The coffin was draped in a Union Jack with a wreath spelling out Ginger on the side. That was my dark sense of humor, Ginger is dead.
I remember lying in the coffin in the freezing cold Prague with long red tresses and red ballet shoes.
The idea was to look like the Pre-Raphaelite beauties I'd seen in Paintings like Flaming June or Ophelia. It wasn't supposed to be too serious but I did want want the video to make the point that I had moved on.
And now if Ginger was finally dead, it seems only sensible and hygienic to bury her. Ginger went out in the way she would have liked, with a funeral on Top Of The Pops.

Geri - Just For The Record

MI CHICO LATINO
Director: Doug Nichol
Shooting Date/Period: July 1999

I wanted the video for Mi Chico Latino to be very different in style to Look At Me and not just for creative reasons. Look At Me was filmed in Prague in the freezing cold and was very long and complicated shoot.
I was determined this time I was going to do the video somewhere warm. I also wanted it to be a simple and straightforward video because I realised that no one really understood or even notice the ideas I'd put into Look At Me.
In a video it's blink and you miss it so why make it hard on myself? Instead I thought I'd cut to the chase and shoot the video off the coast of Sardinia on a yatch with some very cute male dancers.
The location was stunning. Tha yatch, the weather and the sea were all beautiful. It was wonderful sitting around on the boat with just a few others aboard and we had some really lovely times relaxing in the sunshing and chatting on the warm nights.
The dancers came on the yatch for the filming and then left, leaving the rest of us to have a meal before going to our cabins for the night.
On the first day of filming, we were doing sequences on the beach and there were people raking the sand.
I thought they were being over-meticulous about making the beach looking perfect. They didn't tell me until afterwards that the real reason was that there were jellyfish everywhere.
In retrospect, it was probably best that I didn't know.

LIFT ME UP
Shooting Date/Period: October 1999

BAG IT UP
Director: Dawn Shadforth

IT'S RAINING MEN
Director: Jim Canty/Jake-Sebastian Wynne

My ispiration for the video came one Sunday afternoon during the regular meetings of what I call the Serenity Sunday Sisterhood.
The members of the sisterhood can vary but the hardcore at the time were me and two of my close London friends, Kit and Mil.
The idea was that every Sunday afternoon we would relax, order a nice take-out e watch a few silly videos and be girly.
Our favourite pastime was beading - making jewellery from different coloured beads for friends - and we could just spend hours ad hours doing it.
I found it relaxing because I could switch off and feel normal, hanging out with my mates.
This particular afternoon we dediced to have an eighties musical double bill of Fame and Flashdance and as we watched the movies, I started thinking how much fun it would be to go back to the era of leg-warmers and leotards for the video.
The directors, Jake and Jim, wanted to make the video as similar in feel to the classic films that had inspired me as the possibily could.
In pratice that meant trying to replicate the amazing performance of Jennifer Beal from the audition scene of Flashdance. I Had a lot of work to do. It was like a crash course of performing arts.
The first step in the process was training. I always tended to over-exercise for a video performance but this time I was focusing on toning my body rather then burning off fat in an uncontrolled way.
In the original scene Jennifer Beal is wearing a swimsuit but I wanted to go for a sexier look. A black bra-top and a skimpy knicker was the look I was after but it meant that even more of my body would be on show. This was reveaing as it go so I Worked very, very hard to get the body I wanted.
The next phase was learning the dance moves. I had always seen myself as heavy and ungraceful, whatever the truth of my size at any given point, so I felt like I had to change my whole way of working with my body.
The work I did with Luca Tommasini on the opening sequence was gruelling and that famous line from Fame kept running through my head: "Fame costs, and right here's where you start paying in sweat!".
The shoot itself was the most difficult of my career by a long way. I felt like I was being stretched to the limit and, although it was very hard work, it felt great to be able to rise to the challenge.
I was pulling off moves I would never have believed myself capable of. I learned to do the splits and the side-splits as well as the rock 'n' roll moves where I was being thrown in the air.
I have to admit that we used a body double for the back flips but I didn't feel too bad about it because we actually had to bring in acrobats to pull that off.
The final scene takes place out in the street in the pouring rain, just like the classic Fame routine.
It was pretty late on a freezing cold night by the time we were ready to shoot but when it started to snow we had to hold on for another two hours until it stopped.
Finally, in the early hours, we turned on the the rain machine and got ready to start. The fake rain was absolutely freezing but I hade to forget about that and get through the routine, remember the words and make it look like I was having fun.
Thankfully I got it right first time and we could all go home and dry off.
All the pain felt worth it when I saw the final video. I was blow away. Somehow Jake and Jim had managed to take me right back to the 1980s and onto the set of one of my favourite shows.
The whole project - from recording the song to making the video - had been done in an insane hurry but fantastic teamwork had allowed us to pull it off.
The wonderful thing was that, within weeks seemed, something of eighties revival kicked in and this was perfect for it.
I am very thankful for It's Raining Men. I got very lucky.

SCREAM IF YOU WANNA GO FASTER
Director: Jim Canty/Jake-Sebastian Wynne

CALLING
Director: Pierluca De Cario
Shooting Date/Period: October 2001

RIDE IT
Director: Luca Tommassini
Shooting Date/Period: September 2004

DESIRE
Director: Andy Morahan

HALF OF ME
Director: Lawrance Lim

ANGELS IN CHAINS
Director:

This post has been edited by Babyboy: 31st October 2022, 08:51 AM

+Quote this post
Babyboy
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

WHAT I AM

WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?
Shooting Date/Period: February 2001

The video was shot in LA. It was quite nerve-racking 'cause the actual idea for the video was mine. I worked with a great producer who let all my ideas run. We shot it in Lancaster Desert near LA and even though it looks really hot, it was actually freezing cold. I was in a little dress for two days and my mum and auntie came with me. They were standing at the side in massive jumpers and Puffa jackets! We had a really good laugh though.
Emma - mykindamusic

It was amazing. Again the idea came from me which was quite nerve wracking 'cos it was like 'how is this going to turn out?' I worked with a fantastic director and I just told him all my ideas and we elaborated on them and it was great fun but it was actually freezing. Can you believe that? It was freezing cold but the whole crew were great and I had a great laugh.
Emma - dotmusic

I'm scared of big dogs and I was shaking like a leaf. The video was my idea and when I was sitting there with a wolf behind me, I was thinking I must be mad. When the trainer brought them out I thought, they can't be that bad. But they were growling and barking and I thought, please just do this shot, get this over with. Unluckily, one of the dogs liked the cream that was on my legs and started licking my thigh, I just told the director, 'Film! Film! Quick.' The trainer was still there the whole time and was sitting just out of shot, while I was lying down with it. Suddenly she said, 'Stop, I don't like the look in his eye.' That was it, I was up and out of there.
Emma

TAKE MY BREATH AWAY
Shooting Date/Period:

WE'RE NOT GONNA SLEEP TONIGHT
Director: Phil Griffin

FREE ME
Shooting Date/Period:

MAYBE
Director: Harvey & Carolyn

I'LL BE THERE
Director: Giuseppe Capotondi
Shooting Date/Period:

CRICKETS SING FOR ANAMARIA

DOWNTOWN
Shooting Date/Period:

ALL I NEED TO KNOW
Director: Max & Dania
Shooting Date/Period: December 2006

I love this video because I was pregnant with Beau and I was ecstatic.
Not many people knew because I was only around 3 months pregnant but I kept rubbing my tummy on the shoot and my make-up artist guessed.

Emma - Instagram

BABY PLEASE DON'T STOP
Director: Marc Klasfeld

YOU'RE ALL I NEED TO GET BY
Director: Max & Dania

DO THEY KNOW IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME (FEED THE WORLD)
Director:

This post has been edited by Babyboy: 11th November 2021, 10:24 AM

+Quote this post
Babyboy
post 8th April 2020, 02:55 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

OUT OF YOUR MIND

NOT SUCH AN INNOCENT GIRL

A MIND OF ITS OWN
Director: Simon Atkinson/Adam Townly

THIS GROOVE
Director: Andy Hylton

LET YOUR HEAD GO
Director: Phil Griffin

This post has been edited by Babyboy: 2nd November 2021, 03:57 PM

+Quote this post
Babyboy
post 8th April 2020, 02:55 PM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

reserved

+Quote this post
JaneJ
post 9th April 2020, 11:05 AM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 88,953

Thank you for this. wub.gif

+Quote this post
Babyboy
post 2nd November 2021, 02:06 PM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

I am adding all the infos I found, step by step.

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post 2nd November 2021, 10:00 PM
Post #11
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Pronouns: he/him
User: 3,217

Amazing work, thank you for this!

+Quote this post
Voodoo
post 2nd November 2021, 10:03 PM
Post #12
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 5,829

Thanks. You should also attach the videos themselves. Look how it's done in other artist forums.

This post has been edited by Voodoo: 2nd November 2021, 10:05 PM

+Quote this post
Babyboy
post 8th November 2021, 04:31 PM
Post #13
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

Nice idea.
I'll update everything soon.

+Quote this post
Babyboy
post 20th September 2022, 06:08 PM
Post #14
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

added some fatcs about NS video from the director. More to come..

+Quote this post
vibe
post 20th September 2022, 06:35 PM
Post #15
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,763

Love this !!!

Mel B def worked with the more famous video directors , well the ones known to me!

+Quote this post
Babyboy
post 21st September 2022, 04:27 PM
Post #16
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

Added more info from Spice era, and also an interesting explanation of Viva Forever video by the director.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 02:21 AM