BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa - "Scared to Be Lonely", New single • January 27, 2017
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
TheSnake
post 6th February 2017, 11:52 PM
Post #61
Group icon
Say that hiss with your chest, and...
User: 23,308

QUOTE(mr_pmt @ Jan 29 2017, 10:00 PM) *
It makes me so sad to think the Martin Garrix who once did 'Animals' is now doing stuff like this. sad.gif

Dua Lipa's vocal sounds better than usual though, not like a goat in pain.

I suppose it is like Tiesto who did Adagio For Strings, Lethal Industry and other trance songs not doing trance any more sadly.

The Dua Lipa sounds much better than the horrible harsh Bebe vocal on In The Name Of Love.

It kind of exemplifies my belief that The Chainsmokers have officially ruined music.

I don't think The Chainsmokers ruined dance music as much as firstly Disclosure with Latch, Duke Dumont and Chris Malinchak with their deep house hits and MK with his joyless Storm Queen remix who seemed to take all the energy out of dance music and turned it too serious long before the Chainsmokers came along. At least big room house was very lively and didn't take itself too serious to counteract the dull serious deep house and we have Garrix to thank for that.

Yep big room house is irrelevant when it comes to chart dance sadly now, not nearly as much as the likes of dubstep though so a big room house song could still become a hit but it would either have to be more chilled and poppy or maybe turned into a eurodance Galantis style song.

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
mdh
post 7th February 2017, 08:35 AM
Post #62
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 22,776

QUOTE(The Wise Sultan @ Feb 6 2017, 11:52 PM) *
Chris Malinchak with their deep house hits

So Good To Me was amazing though, a couple of early tropical influences in that wub.gif

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post 7th April 2017, 11:37 PM
Post #63
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472

This song has been calling out an acoustic version for ages and this does not disappoint. The strings are lush<3<3

+Quote this post
Jessie Where
post 8th April 2017, 12:03 AM
Post #64
Group icon
Break the tension
User: 51

MUCH better!

+Quote this post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4