BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2020-21 FA Cup, 140th edition of the world's oldest national cup competition
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Iceman501
post Yesterday, 06:38 PM
Post #121
It's the return of the Mack.
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,915
   No Gallery Pics

Fantastic free-kick from Bruno Fernandes to make it 3-2 to Man United. Certainly.more entertaining than last Sunday.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
steve201
post Yesterday, 07:14 PM
Post #122
Shakin Stevens
Group: Members
Member No.: 5,138
   No Gallery Pics

Yeh good game that, beat but something to build on with Salah amongst the goals again, his first was a great wee finish. Hope we can get some form going again. Never happy with Williams at the back as heís so young and needs to learn a lot.

Milner great in the middle too!

Good thing about it is itís only the cup and wasnít the later stages so will be over it by Wednesday maybe 😂

+Quote Post
Rooney
post Yesterday, 07:18 PM
Post #123
WINTER IS COMING
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 88

Really annoying, if we have two real CBs we win that game. The inability for our owners to recognise we don't have any CBs is going to really cost us. We played really well at a ground that we don't really have a good record on. Lots of positives from attacking play, we played so much better than we have been in terms of creating chances, quicker tempo etc. so that's something.. and we scored! Twice!

Good free kick from Fernandes, debateable whether it was a free kick in the first place but when luck deserts you, it deserts you biggrin.gif Any form of injury to Ferandes completely cripples United's season though I will say that much.

+Quote Post
Rooney
post Yesterday, 07:20 PM
Post #124
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(steve201 @ Jan 24 2021, 07:14 PM) *
Yeh good game that, beat but something to build on with Salah amongst the goals again, his first was a great wee finish. Hope we can get some form going again. Never happy with Williams at the back as heís so young and needs to learn a lot.

Milner great in the middle too!

Good thing about it is itís only the cup and wasnít the later stages so will be over it by Wednesday maybe 😂

Yeah it's how I feel about it as well, never nice to lose in the cup against your rivals but there are plenty to take out for our form. But Fabinho is not a CB and Rhys Williams should be playing for the U23s still. Still 7 days for the owners to stump up the £££...

+Quote Post
steve201
post Yesterday, 08:22 PM
Post #125
Shakin Stevens
   No Gallery Pics

I thought it was a free on Cavani, he came through his right knee/leg, just needs to stand off as he wonít beat him for pace.

Heard the owners wonít pay for a new centre back now.

+Quote Post
Rooney
post Yesterday, 08:29 PM
Post #126
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(steve201 @ Jan 24 2021, 08:22 PM) *
I thought it was a free on Cavani, he came through his right knee/leg, just needs to stand off as he wonít beat him for pace.

Heard the owners wonít pay for a new centre back now.

It probably was a free kick, but Cavani was already going down before there was any contact. It's a bit of a moot point really but everything just comes back down the CB issue, if we actually have half decent CBs we win that game today, no questions asked. Simple balls over the top kill us! The only real chance Man Utd made of their own was the Fernandes to Cavani header. Annoying to lose but as always, I'd rather go out now than the quarters or semis and we don't have the squad this season to compete in 3 competitons.

+Quote Post
Houdini
post Yesterday, 09:43 PM
Post #127
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 21,725
   No Gallery Pics

It was a good match for the neutrals and glad that we got the win in the end, I wish we did this last Sunday as well! It would be nice to win the FA Cup but I think Man City would be the most likely team to win it based off the route they're getting so far.

+Quote Post
steve201
post Yesterday, 10:41 PM
Post #128
Shakin Stevens
   No Gallery Pics

Yeh united will have a lot of games from feb with the da cup and Europa league as well as the league run in, I am enjoying the flow of mid week motd these days!

+Quote Post
Rooney
post Yesterday, 10:57 PM
Post #129
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(steve201 @ Jan 24 2021, 10:41 PM) *
Yeh united will have a lot of games from feb with the da cup and Europa league as well as the league run in, I am enjoying the flow of mid week motd these days!

Agreed but they also have zero injuries currently so can cope (although it looks like Rashford may have done their knee in). Meanwhile our CBs have experience in the National League North and Bundesliga II. We're barely set up to challenge on one front never mind two!

+Quote Post
steve201
post 23 hours ago
Post #130
Shakin Stevens
   No Gallery Pics

Yeh united have a way better squad as well, thatís the good thing about being able to splash 300k a week on established stars and millions on the biggest players even when not the same team as under fergie. Itís what makes the premiership a bit boring as the established sides will always bounce back eventually once they find the right manager. Then others come in and join the pack due to geography like being in London and getting new stadiums. Or just getting an oil Barron like city/Chelsea.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th January 2021 - 11:00 PM