BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Drag Race Season 10 // THE RATE
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Kris Erah
post 9th July 2018, 11:53 PM
Post #21
Group icon
New Entry
User: 73,687

Love this show so much
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 10th July 2018, 06:53 PM
Post #22
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Adding in my challenges and lipsyncs, anyone who wants to the same has UNTIL FRIDAY

CHALLENGES
10 10s Across The Board I always kinda love Drag On A Dime and I think more than any challenge this year, it was really hard to decide who should win because there could have been about 4 or 5!
06.5 PharmaRusical this isn't always my fave kind of challenge, solid enough though
08 Tap That App A really funny acting challenge, but Asia shouldn't have won x
09 The Last Ball On Earth I loved that the Ball was earlier so we got even more looks, even if like half of them or more missed the mark we got a solid collection of great looks and this was ofc where Aquaria first really turned it out
07 The Bossy Rossy Show Eureka was hilarious idc but other than Monique and Cracker nobody stood out *that* much so it wasn't the best challenge this season, although those 3 highlights were amaze.
07 DragCon Panel Extravaganza Really patchy challenge, Eureka's panel were amazing and so great/easy to watch but then the other two were meh and downright awful respectively
11 Snatch Game Always among my fave challenges and Eureka/Aquaria/Monet provided imo three of the best Snatch Games ever *.*
08The Unauthorized Rusical The actual challenge was very fun but Ru was definitely a bit precious about how Cher was portrayed I feel laugh.gif
06 Breastworld Went on a bit, some amusing performances and some awful ones, but nothing to go mad over either way
07 Social Media Kings Into Queens Not the best makeover challenge but Cracker getting her win and Cookie slaying wub.gif
00 Evil Twins Awful challenge in concept, nobody executed it *that* well apart from Aquaria's looks
08 American I always enjoy these final four song challenges, and it was a nice way to be a bit uplifting without forcing it too much after what happened the week before

LIPSYNCS
08 Kalorie vs. Vanjie - Ain't No Other Man Really surprised at how good Kalorie was, a great lipsync song too!
07 Eureka vs. Kalorie - Best Of My Love One of those competenent enough, clear winner but nothing amazing, lipsyncs laugh.gif
06.5 Mayhem vs. Yuhua - Celebrity Skin
11 Dusty vs. Monet - Pound The Alarm Definitely the best this season - the faux death drop is ICONIC
06 Mayhem vs. Monet - Man! I Feel Like A Woman
05 Blair vs. The Vixen - I'm Coming Out
02 Monique vs. The Vixen - Cut To The Feeling A real waste of a great lipsync song, Monique didn't even know the words and Vixen was just eh
06 Asia vs. The Vixen - Groove Is In The Heart
10 Eureka vs. Kameron - New Attitude SO good, I loved the energy of it and they both proper fought for it
09 Kameron vs. Monet - Good As Hell I was so impressed with how Kameron took to a song you wouldn't equate with her, she nailed it!
04 Kameron vs. Miz Cracker - Nasty Girl Cracker could've done so much better tbf but it really pissed me off that Kameron just cycled her legs and won rolleyes.gif
02 The Final 4 - Call Me Mother A bland mess, what was the point when they were all in gowns and couldn't really move and there was no room anyway? laugh.gif
06 Asia vs. Kameron - Nasty Purely for the memes tbh
05 Aquaria vs. Eureka - If
05 Aquaria vs. Eureka vs. Kameron - Bang Bang both really disappointing, nothing awful but neither had any "wow" moments :/

+Quote this post
p a v
post 10th July 2018, 08:01 PM
Post #23
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

QUOTE(Adam @ Jul 5 2018, 06:37 PM) *
07 Miz Cracker - after episode one I thought she was the ONE.. WELL, that ended disappointingly. I ended up thinking she was forced and stiff and I was just on edge when I'd watch her. The way she made over Cookie was LEGENDARY... otherwise.. middling.

06 Adam - after 2017 i thought he was the ONE.. WELL, that ended disappointingly. I ended up thinking his opinions were forced and stiff and I was just on edge when I'd read them. The way he was before this moment was LEGENDARY... otherwise.. middling.

+Quote this post
Adam
post 11th July 2018, 04:59 PM
Post #24
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 4,682

Hahahahahaha saaaaaarry. It all was downhill from the ' there are no accidents in f**ting' line.. peaked too soon lol

+Quote this post
Lee_J11
post 12th July 2018, 03:45 PM
Post #25
Group icon
You can call me Manboy
User: 488

CONTESTANTS

07.5 Aquaria
08.5 Asia O'Hara
07 Blair St. Clair
06 Dusty Ray Bottoms
07 Eureka
01 Kalorie Karbdashian Williams
05 Kameron Michaels
08 Mayhem Miller
07.5 Miz Cracker
08 Monique Heart
08 Monet X Change
05 The Vixen
05 Vanessa Vanjie Mateo
07 Yuhua Hamasaki

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 12th July 2018, 07:31 PM
Post #26
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 66

Can we have an extension please.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 12th July 2018, 07:38 PM
Post #27
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

I'll give like a week more bc I haven't had time to count stuff up anyway laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 27th July 2018, 11:48 PM
Post #28
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Oops forgot about this, I'll give it the weekend but I want to move on and do it and it's been a month laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 30th July 2018, 06:31 PM
Post #29
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 66

CONTESTANTS
09.5 Aquaria- After a shaky start, grew on me so much.
07.0 Asia O'Hara- Very all over the place.
09.0 Blair St. Clair- Wanted to see more of Blair
04.0 Dusty Ray Bottoms- Would probably be higher if Dusty had stuck around longer.
-1.0 Eureka- Awful, stuck around way too long.
00.5 Kalorie Karbdashian Williams- Boring and forgettable, with an awful taste level. Those straps on her finale dress.
08.5 Kameron Michaels- I really liked Kameron, would probably have done better finishing 5th
06.5 Mayhem Miller- I should give her the minus one for being in the same drag family as Delta Work.
11.0 Miz Cracker- SALTY ICON
08.0 Monique Heart- I am sad she wasn't more prepared, hopefully she will be on a future All Stars and slay.
09.0 Monet X Change- Sponge branding was an odd choice.
07.5 The Vixen
05.5 Vanessa Vanjie Mateo- A catch phrase an icon does not make.
07.0 Yuhua Hamasaki

LIPSYNCS
08.0 Kalorie vs. Vanjie - Ain't No Other Man
06.5 Eureka vs. Kalorie - Best Of My Love
05.5 Mayhem vs. Yuhua - Celebrity Skin
11.0 Dusty vs. Monet - Pound The Alarm
05.5 Mayhem vs. Monet - Man! I Feel Like A Woman
06.0 Blair vs. The Vixen - I'm Coming Out
04.0 Monique vs. The Vixen - Cut To The Feeling
05.0 Asia vs. The Vixen - Groove Is In The Heart
08.5 Eureka vs. Kameron - New Attitude*
08.0 Kameron vs. Monet - Good As Hell*
05.0 Kameron vs. Miz Cracker - Nasty Girl
01.5 The Final 4 - Call Me Mother
02.5 Asia vs. Kameron - Nasty
07.0 Aquaria vs. Eureka - If
08.5 Aquaria vs. Eureka vs. Kameron - Bang Bang

Not doing the challenges.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 30th July 2018, 06:33 PM
Post #30
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Ok closing now, will get results started at some point this week, got quite a lot on.

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 03:23 AM