BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Taylor Swift - Singles Rate: Results, FULL RESULTS ON PAGE 7...
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Nina West
post Mar 12 2020, 06:43 PM
Post #1
We're all Glitter and Tears in the Moonlight...
Group: Members
Member No.: 19,846
   No Gallery Pics

Taylor Swift - Singles Rate Results

Welcome Buzzjack to the results of my 'Taylor Swift' singles rate results, after several weeks of voting the results will be posted in this thread with 50 songs in the running & stay tuned to find out which will come out on top. Thoughts? Predictions? do share...

A reminder of what's to come =

Tim McGraw
Teardrops On My Guitar
Our Song
Picture To Burn
Should've Said No

Change
Love Story
White Horse
You Belong With Me
Fifteen
Fearless

Today Was A Fairytale

Mine
Back To December
Mean
The Story of Us
Sparks Fly
Ours

Safe & Sound [Ft The Civil Wars]
Eyes Open
Both of Us [Ft B.o.B.]
Ronan

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
Begin Again
I Knew You Were Trouble
Red
Everything Has Changed [Ft Ed Sheeran]
The Last Time [Ft Gary Lightbody]

Sweeter Than Fiction

Shake It Off
Blank Space
Style
Bad Blood [Ft Kendrick Lemar]
Wildest Dreams
Out Of The Woods
New Romantics

I Don't Wanna Live Forever [Ft Zayn]

Look What You Made Me Do
Ready For It
End Game [Ft Ed Sheeran & Future]
Gorgeous
Delicate

Babe [Ft Sugarland]

Me! [Ft Brandon Urie of Panic At The Disco]
You Need To Calm Down
Lover
The Man

Beautiful Ghosts
Christmas Tree Farm

This post has been edited by SamJudd: Apr 16 2020, 10:35 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nina West
post Mar 13 2020, 11:34 PM
Post #2
   No Gallery Pics

It's just a cruel existence like there's no point hoping at all

#50. I Don't Wanna Live Forever [Ft Zayn] | Avg.5.187

Highest Scores: 9.5: [FUTURE NOSTALGIA], Lowest Scores: 0: [George.keh]

In the dead last position (to no surprise to anyone) is one of Taylor's many soundtrack singles. 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever' released in December 2016 & features Zayn for the 2017 film Fifty Shades Darker. It had an overall positive critical reception & became a commercial smash hit by reaching #2 in the USA making this her 11th top 5 hit & Zayn's 2nd as a solo artist, as well as hitting top 5 in the UK & several other countries. The song attempts to go for that breathy & sexy slow jam vibe with its Electro R&B tinged sound, but both artists comes across more bored than anything, but do commend Taylor for at least attempting something different with her vocals, hitting those high notes quite well. However the constant duelling of falsetto's becomes rather grating & like the movie it comes from overcooked and just not very enjoyable.

#49. Tim McGraw | Avg.5.25

Highest Scores: 7.5/7: [FUTURE NOSTALGIA, SamJudd, Riser, Bjork], Lowest Scores: 2: [Tawdry Hepburn]

At #49 we have Taylor's very first ever single 'Tim McGraw' , released way back in June 2006 as the lead single from her self-titled debut album. The song performed well commercially, spending various weeks upon both the Billboard and Hot Country Songs, peaking at #40 becoming her first ever top 40 hit, as well as hitting #6 on the later.. The song spent 20 weeks on the chart & was later certified Platinum for sales of over 1.6 Million units. This was a nice little starting off point, a stark difference to the direction she would later go in, with its elegant guitar & simple yet polished Country-Pop production; a nice relatable tale of teen romance that displays her talents for song-writing even at such an early stage that takes you back to a more simpler time & yes there are limitations to this sound (you can see why she would abandon it), but its a nice little track.

#48. Beautiful Ghosts | Avg.5.333

Highest Scores: 9: [ready for it], Lowest Scores: 2: [JosephInSpace, Bjork]

At #48 we say to yet another soundtrack release 'Beautiful Ghosts' which featured on the 2019 movie Cats for which she also stars in. The song was written by Taylor herself & the creator of the musical itself Andrew Lloyd Webber. Released in November 2019 & like the film itself didn't have much impact on any of the main music charts worldwide, although this song did receive more praise than the awful mess of the movie itself. To be honest is this really a single at all because it doesn't really feel like it & wouldn't rank this as one of her better moments, her vocals while great as always seems to a little strained on here & while the song is beautifully orchestrated, it doesn't compliment her voice at all.

#47. Me! (Ft Brandon Urie of Panic at the Disco) | Avg.5.406

Highest Scores: 10: [Monzo, FUTURE NOSTALGIA], Lowest Scores: -1/0: [George.keh, blacksquare, WinterFreeze, Bjork]

At #47 we have 'Me!' released in April 2019 as the lead single from her 7th and most recent studio album 'Lover' & features Brandon Urie the lead vocalist of the band Panic At The Disco, this marks her first release after signing to new label Republic Records & received a polarizing reception by critics & fans, but nonetheless became a success worldwide by reaching #2 in the USA after debuting at #100, making this the biggest climb in Billboard history, as well as hitting top 3 in the UK becoming her 12th top 10 hit. Wow a lot of the scores for this were pretty harsh & to an extent kinda see why, while I wasn't keen on this at first, it has grown on me, its a nice refreshment after the dark & dour 'Reputation' era. Taylor constantly grows & evolves as an artist with each album & throughout this she's brought out some amazing tunes, but this lacks all of those things & feels like a bit of a step-back despite the nice colourful production & tongue in cheek verses which are quite fun. However I do feel like that this wasn't the best choice as a lead single ('Cruel Summer' would have been my choice) & probably would have worked better as a stand-alone release instead of kicking off a new era.

#46. Ronan | Avg.5.687

Highest Scores: 9: [FUTURE NOSTALGIA], Lowest Scores: 2: [Tawdry Hepburn]

The last of this selection at #46 is 'Ronan', a charity single released in September 2012 with lyrics based on a blog by Maya Thompson about her four-year-old boy Ronan, who died from neuroblastoma in 2011. The song received universal acclaim by critics & on its first week it received 220,000 downloads & peaked at #16 on the US Billboard charts as well as charting at #34 on the Country charts. I fully commend Taylor for what she's created here a simple heartbreaking tune with lyrics that are genuinely moving making this a true gut-wrenching high in Taylor's songwriting history.

This post has been edited by SamJudd: Mar 14 2020, 05:40 PM

+Quote Post
Jade
post Mar 13 2020, 11:37 PM
Post #3
I feel so seen in the night
Group: Buzzjack's Sweetheart
Member No.: 12,810

'Me!' and 'Ronan' are too low! Not too fussed about those other three though.

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Mar 13 2020, 11:39 PM
Post #4
It's a cruel summer.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

well this is already a f***ing mess

Ronan bottom five, no.

Me is underrated af idee, such a massive bop <3 (tho I'm lowkey shocked it avoided the bottom 3 aha)

Beautiful Ghosts is low-key stunning

Tim McGraw is fine but probs should've avoided the bottom two

IDWLF is honestly SOO good, I love that song so much and I'm acc shocked/gutted its last :///

+Quote Post
Riser
post Mar 14 2020, 02:11 AM
Post #5
The horrors persist, but so do I
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 19,534

I'm hardly a fan, but I Don't Wanna Live Forever ending up last is a shock to me! Didn't think it was that poorly received on here.

+Quote Post
Nina West
post Mar 14 2020, 04:57 AM
Post #6
   No Gallery Pics

These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down

#45. Both of Us (Ft B.o.B.) | Avg.5.718

Highest Scores: 10: [Jonjo], Lowest Scores: 1: [blacksquare]

At #45 another collaboration drops 'Both of Us' which features American rapper B.o.B & released in May 2012 as the 3rd single from his 2nd studio album 'Strange Clouds'. The track is alternative Hip-Hop with influences of country, rap and dubstep, upon release the track received critical acclaim & became a success worldwide by reaching top 10 peaks in Australia & New Zealand, while peaking at #18 in the USA, as well as reaching top 30 in the UK. This track is pretty decent that blends both artists styles together pretty nicely, creating an emotional number. It may feel quite disjointed at times with 2 different songs stitched together, but the lyrical themes works. A fine track, but she's done far better.

#44. Change | Avg.5.75

Highest Scores: 9: [Euphorique], Lowest Scores: 3: [Monzo, Tawdry Hepburn]

At #44 we have 'Change' a stand-alone single released in August 2008 with all proceeds donated to the United States Olympics Team & later chosen as one of the themes for that year's summer Olympics as well being included on the 'AT&T Team USA Soundtrack, as well as being added to her 2nd studio album 'Fearless as a bonus track. It received a mixed reviews yet managed the top 10 on the USA charts, becoming her first song to do so. Seen as bit of a stop gap before her next album & quite generic with its inspirational paint by numbers theme & definitely stands as one of her most forgettable tracks from her early career.

#43. The Last Time (Ft Gary Lightbody) | Avg.5.812

Highest Scores: 9: [Monzo, Jonjo], Lowest Scores: 3: [FUTURE NOSTALGIA, George.keh, Tawdry Hepburn]

At #43 is 'The Last Time', released in November 2013 as the 7th and final single from her 4th studio album 'Red' and features Irish singer Gary Lightbody of the band Snow Patrol. A power-ballad track that draws from alternative rock, along with influences of folk rock. Upon release the song was a minor hit by reaching top 30 in the UK & Ireland, as well as charting in Canada & despite not being officially released in the USA it managed to chart at #103 on the US Bubbling Under chart. Definitely one of Taylor's most mature numbers with very raw & earnest vocals by both artists with some beautiful strings in there. Although the song feels longer than it does making it a bit of a slog to get through & not one of her most interesting tracks of her discography.

#42. End Game (Ft Future & Ed Sheeran) | Avg.5.843

Highest Scores: 9.5/9: [FUTURE NOSTALGIA, Bjork], Lowest Scores: 0: [George.keh, WinterFreeze]

At #42 is 'End Game' which features British singer Ed Sheeran & American rapper Future & released in November 2017 as the 3rd single from her 6th studio album 'Reputation'. The track was written by the trio of artists along with producers Max Martin and Shellback. Upon release the song was expected to be a big hit, but didn't quite succeed but did manage to reach top 20 peaks in Canada & USA, as well as top 40 in Australia, but only managed lower peaks elsewhere. Firstly this was an obvious attempt at recreating the success of 'Bad Blood' from her previous album, but here it comes across as a messy R&B track that's very disjointed & feels at odds with her usual tight song-writing. A disappointing effort from everybody involved & probably killed the already messy 'Reputation' era.

#41. Picture To Burn | Avg.5.875

Highest Scores: 9: [SamJudd, WinterFreeze], Lowest Scores: 3: [Nick F1, blacksquare]

Just outside the top 40 is 'Picture To Burn', released in February 2008 as the 4th single from her self titled debut album & received praise from music critics. The single was a commercial success by peaking at #28 on the US Billboard charts as well as reaching #3 on the US Country charts, it was certified Platinum with sales of over a Million units. I really like this one & can be seen as an early example of Taylor's most celebrated song-writing tropes & she's having a hell of a time doing it & fully embracing the theme of the song, yet its catchy as hell at the same time. A definite highlight on her first album.

This post has been edited by SamJudd: Mar 14 2020, 05:38 PM

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Mar 14 2020, 11:02 AM
Post #7
It's a cruel summer.

Now that should've been the bottom five and I wouldn't have been mad kink.gif End Game issa bop and deserved to be higher!!

I used to stan PTB so much but I cooled on it, I've always wanted to like The Last Time more than I did, Change is average and Both of Us is meh

Also Sweeter Than Fiction avoiding the bottom 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE TO SEE IT *.*

+Quote Post
Jade
post Mar 14 2020, 11:05 AM
Post #8

I did expect 'The Last Time' to be that low (</3) but aw 'End Game' bottom 10 as well? That is a tune, was frustrating to see it flop in the real world too

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Mar 14 2020, 12:41 PM
Post #9
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

'The Last Time' is gorgeous. So, SO much better than the Ed collab from the same album! Doesn't deserve bottom 10 </3

Same with 'Both Of Us'. Ridiculously underrated.

'End Game' shouldn't be there either! I honestly expected that to do better.

+Quote Post
Jessie Where
post Mar 14 2020, 02:38 PM
Post #10
Break the tension
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 51

Just a small suggestion: I think it may look better if the numbers were counted downwards in each post rather than upwards.

I knew 'ME!' was quite widely disliked, but I'm surprised to see it as low as #47!

+Quote Post
Nina West
post Mar 14 2020, 05:31 PM
Post #11
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Tawdry Hepburn @ Mar 14 2020, 02:38 PM) *
Just a small suggestion: I think it may look better if the numbers were counted downwards in each post rather than upwards.

I knew 'ME!' was quite widely disliked, but I'm surprised to see it as low as #47!

Thanks for the suggestion, gonna edit my posts..

+Quote Post
Nina West
post Mar 15 2020, 10:09 PM
Post #12
   No Gallery Pics

Lurking in the shadows with their lip gloss smiles

#40. Babe [Ft Sugarland] | Avg.5.9

Highest Scores: 8: [ready for it, George.keh], Lowest Scores: 3: [Bjork]

At #40 we lose yet another collaboration, 'Babe' recorded by American country music duo Sugarland & features guest vocals by none other Taylor Swift herself. Released in April 2018 as the 2nd single from their 6th studio album 'Bigger'. Upon release the song became a minor hit by peaking at #72 on the US Top 100, while faring better on the Country charts by reaching the top 10. The track was originally written by Taylor herself & Patrick Monahan of the band Train & meant to be included on her 4th album 'Red', but for whatever reason it never happened & she never recorded the song herself. I never really took that much notice in this song before, but after giving it another spin; I quite like it, the lyrics are very classic Taylor & from the very first lines it hooks you in, along with the incredibly catchy chorus with just the right combination of drum beats and guitar riffs, it’s toe-tapping perfection. Even her backing vocals lends a very nice touch to a very decent track.

#39. Today Was A Fairytale | Avg.6.093

Highest Scores: 10: [ready for it], Lowest Scores: 3.5: [FUTURE NOSTALGIA]

At #39 is 'Today Was A Fairytale', released in January 2010 as a single from the soundtrack for the movie 'Valentine's Day', which she also acted in. It received generally positive reviews & became a commercial success by reaching #2 in the USA, topping the charts in Canada (her first there) & top 3 in Australia. A very generic soundtrack filler, with a cute but unmemorable melody. Its not terrible, just quite bland with that usual familiar lyric tropes. A minor entry in her discography.

#38. Ours | Avg.6.187

Highest Scores: 9.5: [FUTURE NOSTALGIA], Lowest Scores: 2: [Bjork]

At #38 is 'Ours' released in November 2011 as the 6th and final single from her 3rd studio album 'Speak Now'. In the USA the song peaked at #13 on the Billboard charts becoming the album's 5th top 20 hit, while topping the US Country charts, making this her 6th chart topper & went on to sell over 1.5 Million units, earning a Platinum certification. The song didn't have much impact internationally making minor dents in Canada, Australia & UK. A beautiful yet understated number with a certain low key charm to it & while it may not be as grand & glossy as some of her other hits, its still sharply written & quite effective.

#37. Sweeter Than Fiction | Avg.6.187

Highest Scores: 10: [FUTURE NOSTALGIA], Lowest Scores: 3: [Nick F1, George.keh]

At #37 we have yet another soundtrack single 'Sweeter Than Fiction', released in October 2013 as the lead single for the 'One Chance'. It was well received by critics & had moderate success on the charts worldwide; charting best in Canada at #17, while making top 40 peaks in New Zealand, USA & Ireland. This track is definitely a lot more fun & memorable than the movie it came from, with Taylor tackling something quite different for her with its bubblegum electropop sound with addictive verses & upbeat 80's new wave production that foreshadows the direction she would take with her next album. Very underrated & deserved much better than it got.

+Quote Post
Riser
post Mar 16 2020, 01:13 AM
Post #13
The horrors persist, but so do I
Member No.: 19,534

At the time 'Today Was A Fairytale' seemed like such a parody of herself, I remember Taylor being criticized for too many lyrics about fairytales and then she released this laugh.gif It's actually grown on me over 10 years though, I wouldn't even consider it one of her worst anymore.

'Ours' is cute, definitely shouldn't be the lowest Speak Now single!

+Quote Post
Brer
post Mar 16 2020, 01:24 AM
Post #14
I'll just stick around and do some more damage
Member No.: 8,300

'The Last Time' is still one of her best songs, you are all still wrong x

'I Don't Wanna Live Forever' coming dead last is a bit surprising - didn't expect it to be particularly high but definitely not THAT low. Not that it's any particular loss, was never keen on that. The only other songs posted so far that I particularly like are 'Both Of Us' and 'End Game' ('ME!' and 'Beautiful Ghosts' are decent too).

(I didn't get around to doing this this time oops, I thought about it but then kinda forgot, will try and follow the results anyway xo)

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Mar 16 2020, 04:31 AM
Post #15
It's a cruel summer.

Babe and Today Was A Fairytale deserved bottom 10. Eek at me being the lowest scorer of the latter, it just does nothing for me sad.gif

Ours really hit me a couple years ago and now I adore it <3 It deserved better but it's not essential for me when compared to some of the others aha

Sweeter Than Fiction <3 <3 wub.gif Idec it's one of my all time Taylor faves I adore it so much *.* I'm glad and shocked it avoided the bottom 10, still underrated af tho!

+Quote Post
Nina West
post Mar 16 2020, 07:15 PM
Post #16
   No Gallery Pics

Every lesson forms a new scar

#36. Gorgeous | Avg.6.218

Highest Scores: 8: [FUTURE NOSTALGIA], Lowest Scores: 3: [blacksquare]

At #36 is 'Gorgeous', originally released as the 2nd promo single, then later as the 5th single from her 6th studio album 'Reputation' in January 2018. The track performed well despite not having a music video like the other singles did & worldwide with top 10 peaks in Australia, Canada & Hungary while making top 20 peaks in 9 other countries including the UK & USA. Quite a stark difference compared to the singles that came before & more lyrical than your average pop song that boasts a quite nice melody that came be a bit too horizontal to stick. I wouldn't rank this as one of the better moments, the absence of a music video doesn't help matters as that could have maybe pushed the song a bit more & get the feeling that this was only picked as a single because of how well it did as a promo.

#35. Everything Has Changed [Ft Ed Sheeran] | Avg.6.25

Highest Scores: 8.5/8: [Monzo, JosephInSpace, Riser, Euphorique, Bjork], Lowest Scores: 2: [George.keh]

At #35 is 'Everything Has Changed' which features English singer songwriter Ed Sheeran (making this their first collaboration together), released in July 2013 as the 6th single from her 4th studio album 'Red'. The track is a guitar ballad combining folk & pop genres, it received mixed reviews by critics, but nonetheless it became a huge success by reaching top 10 peaks in UK, Ireland & Belgium, while reaching top 40 peaks everywhere else including the USA. A very cutesy, slightly cliched middle of the road pop song, It's fairly inoffensive even if the harmonies are quite bland, but it did further Taylor's dominance on the UK charts, so that's something.

#34. Our Song | Avg.6.281

Highest Scores: 10: [SamJudd], Lowest Scores: 2: [Jade]

At #34 is one of my personal faves 'Our Song', released in September 2007 as the 3rd single from her self-titled debut album. The uptempo track is musically driven mainly by banjo and lyrically describes a young couple who use the events in their lives in place of a regular song & was met with highly positive reviews and met with commercial success by reaching #16 in the USA & top 30 in Canada, as well as becoming her first #1 on the US Country charts & ended up selling over 3.4 Million units & earning a 4x Platinum status. Backed with a banjo & fiddle along with immaculate guitar strums, along with some snappy, self-referential lyrics were an early indication that Miss Swift was a smart writer & makes this one of her finest pure country songs.

#33. Eyes Open | Avg.6.312

Highest Scores: 9: [Riser], Lowest Scores: 2.5: [George.keh]

At #33 is 'Eyes Open' released in March 2012 as the 2nd single from 'The Hunger Games' movie soundtrack, 'The Hunger Games: Songs from District 12 and Beyond', though the song wasn't included in the film itself, but did garner general acclaim from critics & performed well on the US Billboard charts by peaking at #19 as well as a top 20 peak in Canada, & minor peaks in other countries such as Australia, Ireland & UK. A more rock influenced & energetic than the previous single with some muddy guitars for good measure, but not quite as memorable, to be honest I keep forgetting how it goes. There is a sound of an artist still finding herself in a different genre.

+Quote Post
Jessie Where
post Mar 16 2020, 11:27 PM
Post #17
Break the tension
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 51

Gawd, 'Everything Has Changed' really is a complete snoozefest.

+Quote Post
Jade
post Mar 16 2020, 11:34 PM
Post #18

'Gorgeous' is my highlight there! The 'Reputation' era is a bit messy to look back on but I truly feel that all of the singles from it are of a high standard.

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Mar 17 2020, 12:00 AM
Post #19
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

'Gorgeous' is one of the bottom 3 on 'Reputation'. Boring and uninteresting. 'Everything Has Changed' is so mediocre too. Glad to see they're both not much higher!

+Quote Post
Nina West
post Mar 17 2020, 02:41 AM
Post #20
   No Gallery Pics

The kind of flawless I wish I could be

#32. Begin Again | Avg.6.468

Highest Scores: 9: [Riser], Lowest Scores: 4.5: [George.keh]

At #32 is 'Begin Again', initially released as a promo single in September 2012, then later as the 2nd official single from her 4th studio album 'Red'. With wide critical acclaim & became commercially successful with top 10 peaks in the USA & Canada, as well as top 20 peaks in Australia & New Zealand, then top 40 mostly everywhere else. Despite going full on pop for the lead single this showed she hadn't entirely left her country roots behind with this soft yet beautiful ballad with some sharp flecked lyrics & while this does get overshadowed by the album's more showier singles, its still a great ode to her country sound.

#31. Fearless | Avg.6.5

Highest Scores: 8.5/8: [FUTURE NOSTALGIA, ready for it, JosephInSpace, Riser, Euphorique], Lowest Scores; 4: [Tawdry Hepburn]

At #31 we have another Country tune 'Fearless' , released in January 2010 as the 5th and final single from her 2nd album also titled 'Fearless' & while it has more of a pop/rock tinged sound than anything else she'd done up to this point, it received acclaim by critics & became a commercially hit by debuted and peaked at #9 on the US Top 100 and it was her first single to earn a Gold disc before it got officially released; meaning they basically had to release it. Elsewhere it also charted in Canada & Spain, as well as making a minor dent on the UK charts as a digital download. The title tracks don't always tend to be her strongest suits, but this is a fun thrilling little number with a catchy chorus & while it doesn't quite pack the punch of the earlier singles & was only released due to its high debut & to milk the era, its still a fine track.

#30. Teardrops On My Guitar | Avg.6.562

Highest Scores: 9: [FUTURE NOSTALGIA, SamJudd, ready for it, WinterFreeze, Euphorique], Lowest Scores: -1: [Tawdry Hepburn]

As we head into the top 30 we have yet again another Country offering 'Teardrops On My Guitar', released in February 2007 as the 2nd single from her self titled debut album (leaving one left from that era in the running). This track was positively received by critics & considered to be her breakthrough hit by reaching #13 on the US Top 100, becoming the album's best charting single & spent 48 weeks on the chart, going on to sell 3 Million copies, being certified 3x Platinum. The track was later released in the UK in 2009 as her 2nd single following 'Love Story'. This is a prime example of early classic Taylor that's guided by a gentle acoustic guitar with its tale of high school heartbreak that's very melodramatic, but thanks to Taylor's earnest vocals. the polished production & some beautiful arrangements, she totally sells it & creating both a Pop & Country version of this was a smart move which in its former version makes it more commercially viable & even at this early stage in her career Taylor knew how to craft a well rounded song.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:37 PM