BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Liam's Reality Round Up 2014, DONE.
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post 16th February 2015, 10:37 PM
Post #101
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

I usually agree with her on BOTS but she called my tweet bollocks once laugh.gif I said something like "Steven acts like he does because he thinks that people will see him as someone not to messed with", I didn't say I thought that Steven wasn't to be messed with I just meant he THINKS that (because everyone knows he had a very high opinion of himself), but she took it the wrong way drama.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 17th February 2015, 12:00 AM
Post #102
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

04 Fleur East (X Factor UK, 2nd)

Fleur was ROBBED. She was a “proper” pop-star; she was ready made. She could dance, sing, rap and perform brilliantly, and (perhaps most importantly) she had the attitude! I had Fleur pegged as week 1 fodder, I thought she’d last until week 3 at the absolute maximum!! This is because Fleur had the odds stacked against her. Female? check. In the overs category? Check. Confident? Check. A rapper? Check. Attractive? Check. She had the makings of a contestant who’d be hated if anything. But Fleur easily made it through every week, only falling near bottom 2 once (at the top 5 stage). This is the reason I was so happy to see her do well is because it’s good to have a surprise in XF - it’s always so predictable… But in the end, predictablity prevailed and Ben Haenow (a safe “”””hot”””””” male with a rocky “”””singing”””” “”””voice”””””) won over her, but Fleur is signed to Syco so fingers crossed for her!

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 17th February 2015, 12:39 PM
Post #103
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947

Lauren heart.gif I really hope she becomes massive, by far the best this year heart.gif
Frenchy and Martha are also amazing wub.gif

+Quote this post
Calum
post 17th February 2015, 07:22 PM
Post #104
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

catching up~

Luisa was definitely one of the most entertaining from that series of CBB, and I agree that the moment in the bathroom with Liz was just one of the best ever. <3 Obviously she was nowhere near as amazing as Casey tho kink.gif

Toya smile.gif

Fleur never really wowed me on the show at all, which is a shame as she has all the makings of a pop star, but there's definitely a bit of fine tuning needing done. The first performance of 'Uptown Funk', I'd say, definitely wasn't as groundbreaking and spectacular as it's made out to be, and the second time around I was just bored, lol. Am definitely looking forward to hearing an album of hers though!

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 18th February 2015, 10:33 AM
Post #105
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 66

Fully expecting Regan to win this.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 18th February 2015, 12:21 PM
Post #106
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

QUOTE(Ultraviolence1989 @ Feb 17 2015, 12:39 PM) *
Lauren heart.gif I really hope she becomes massive, by far the best this year heart.gif
Frenchy and Martha are also amazing wub.gif

Me too, obv Fleur was my fave but I loved Lauren all the way through <3

QUOTE(Calum Hood @ Feb 17 2015, 07:22 PM) *
catching up~

Luisa was definitely one of the most entertaining from that series of CBB, and I agree that the moment in the bathroom with Liz was just one of the best ever. <3 Obviously she was nowhere near as amazing as Casey tho kink.gif

Toya smile.gif

Fleur never really wowed me on the show at all, which is a shame as she has all the makings of a pop star, but there's definitely a bit of fine tuning needing done. The first performance of 'Uptown Funk', I'd say, definitely wasn't as groundbreaking and spectacular as it's made out to be, and the second time around I was just bored, lol. Am definitely looking forward to hearing an album of hers though!

I did like casey but she was kinda just there laugh.gif
Uptown Funk is deffo one of my fave XF performances EVER <3

QUOTE(Martyn @ Feb 18 2015, 10:33 AM) *
Fully expecting Regan to win this.

You'll have to wait and see if you can call yourself Mystic Martyn smoke.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 24th February 2015, 11:18 PM
Post #107
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

03 Priya Malik (BBAU, 4th)

UNAPOLOGETICALLY PRIYA <3 Coming one place higher than she did in BBAU, Priya is top 3 here. And what a deserving top 3er she is! As the first housemate in the house, Priya was also the first power housemate and she instantly made her mark. She was one of the only people to notably clash with the other half of her "pair" (pairing housemates was the launch night twist), Katie, because both were strong women with opposing views. Throughout the show, Priya was a fan favourite (at least WW, sadly not Australia it seems given she came close to being evicted a couple of times) and it's easy to see why. She took no shit, but always dealt with things perfectly, and she was a loyal and hilarious person. She was also one of the few people who used the power properly in her two terms as Power Housemates. I didn’t expect Priya to last as long as she did, but I’m sure as hell very glad she made 4th <3 Without her, this series would have been absolutely awful really - her and Skye carried it alone really for me once Aisha left so early! She knows of my existence too, I DM’d her on Instagram to say how much I supported her throughout and how she should have won and she thanked me *.*

That leaves an Aus vs. UK top 2 ohmy.gif But who will be the winner here?

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 25th February 2015, 11:05 PM
Post #108
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

HERE WE GO, THE WHOLE OF BUZZJACK IS SO EXCITED!11!11!

kink.gif

02 Ashleigh Coyle (BBUK, 2nd)

In the runner-up position, just the same as her actual position, Ashleigh Coyle represents the UK as the highest UK contestant! At first, the Irish beauty seemed like fodder really, the sort who’d sail through to near the final because she’s too nice to be nominated… But by god was I wrong! Ashleigh slowly emerged as the main opposer of horrible Helen, but rather than being as loud and mouthy as her rival Ashleigh was sneaky, devious and clever with how she played the game. For someone who seemed like a sweet girl next door, Ashleigh was a real ice queen but was all the better for it. With every “c**t” or “little bitch” that flew out of Helen’s mouth, Ashleigh would have a gif-able facial expression, and with every one she just grew and grew in my affections. I cannot say a bad word about this girl, to be 18 years old and last 72 days in a house ruled by a vile, shouty, vulgar “woman” who’s pushing 30 with a vendetta is just astounding in itself but do so in such an endearing way whilst being so self assured is something else. For many reasons, Ashleigh is truly one of my absolute all time favourite BB contestants - it’s just a shame she was in such a shit series!!

01 Reigan Derry (X Factor AU, 4th)

So that leaves an Aussie at #1, shocker ;o Reigan is the queen of all things reality for 2014! I loved her band Scarlett Belle’s song Closure, so I was naturally excited that she was auditioning for this but as soon as the first line left her mouth, I knew she was something special. Contrary to Scarlett Belle’s manufactured pop sound, Reigan’s audition was so pure and emotional - you could feel every word. She went on to perform Linkin Park and Bruno Mars after her Adele audition and became a real contender to win! The live shows saw her simply fly ahead of many of the others, singing (and rapping, in the case of Jessie J’s Bang Bang) everything from Katy Perry to Radiohead to Britney Spears to John Farnham to Florence & The Machine. SHE EVEN MADE STAY WITH ME SOUND AMAZING. Every time she sang, Reigan left me simply spellbound and just owned the song <3 For whatever stupid reasons, Reigan was bottom 2 twice - once following a perormance of John Farnham’s Burn For You and again following peformances of Only Love Can Hurt Like This and Can’t Remeber To Forget You. Her stunning showdown perfoamnce of Rihanna’s Stay was enough to save her the first time, but sadly Hallelujah was not enough the second time and deadlock sent her home against the eventual winner Marlisa. Reigan not winning (although I of course adore Marlisa, and indeed Dean) is still just baffling - she really had it all. Her best perfomances were Chandelier, Stay With Me, Stay, Dog Days Are Over, Unconditionally and Burn For You - don’t make me choose just one </3 Her debut single All Of The Pieces (#33 Aussie smash!!1!1) was epic too, the song that Ella Henderson’s Glow should have been. She absolutely needs to hurry up with her album and slay us all. Or do Eurovision. Preferably both ASAP. Check out all ha slayage below ~

----------
So there we go, it's done ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 26th February 2015, 09:05 PM
Post #109
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Full top 50:

01 Reigan Derry (X Factor AU, 4th)
02 Ashleigh Coyle (BBUK, 2nd)
03 Priya Malik (BBAU, 4th)
04 Fleur East (X Factor UK, 2nd)
05 Luisa Zissman (CBB13, 4th)
06 Bianca Del Rio (RuPaul’s Drag Race, WINNER)
07 Marlisa (X Factor AU, WINNER)
08 Toya Washington (BBUK, 17th)
09 Adore Delano (RuPaul’s Drag Race, runner-up)
10 Skye Wheatley (BBAU, 3rd)

11 Aisha McKinnon (BBAU, 12th)
12 Dean Ray (X Factor AU, 2nd)
13 Lauren Platt (X Factor UK, 4th)
14 Nicole Franzel (BBUS, 7th)
15 Danielle McMahon (BBUK, 12th)
16 Martha Collison (Great British Bake Off, 5th)
17 Travis Lunardi (BBAU, 2nd)
18 Caitlyn Shadbolt (X Factor AU, 5th)
19 Anqelique “Frenchy” Morgan (CBB14, 11th)
20 Liz Jones (CBB13, 9th)

21 Christopher Hall (BBUK, 3rd)
22 Ricki-Lee (Dancing With The Stars AU, 3rd)
23 Christina Marie (The Voice UK, runner-up)
24 Frankie Bridge (Strictly Come Dancing, runner-up)
25 Edele Lynch (CBB14, 6th)
26 Sydnee Carter (X Factor AU, 9th)
27 Matthew Davies (BBUK, 16th)
28 Ben DeLa Creme (RuPaul’s Drag Race, 5th)
29 Zach Rance (BBUS, 9th)
30 Chetna Makan (Great British Bake Off, 4th)

31 Jocasta Odom (BBUS, 11th)
32 Andrea Faustini (X Factor UK, 3rd)
33 Sabrina Batshon (The Voice AU, semi-finalist)
34 Allison Hammond (Strictly Come Dancing, 10th)
35 Only The Young (X Factor UK, 7th)
36 Beth Tweddle (Dancing On Ice, 3rd)
37 Milk (RuPaul’s Drag Race, 9th)
38 XOX (The X Factor AU, 10th)
39 Pixie Lott (Strictly Come Dancing, 6th)
40 Darcy Oake (Britain’s Got Talent, 5th)
41 Kate Henry (Great British Bake Off, 6th)
42 Victoria Rafaeli (BBUS, 3rd)
43 Anja Nissen (The Voice AU, WINNER)
44 Hayley Tammadon (Dancing On Ice, 2nd)
45 Rochelle Pitt (X Factor AU, 8th)
46 Jason Roses (BBAU, 15th)
47 Winston Showan (BBUK, 7th)
48 Richard Burr (Great British Bake Off, runner-up)
49 Caleb Reynolds (BBUS, 4th)
50 Katie Schepis (BBAU, 20th)

+Quote this post
Dillan
post 26th February 2015, 10:09 PM
Post #110
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 12,376

This whole thread has made me want to start watching X Factor AU. kink.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 26th February 2015, 10:15 PM
Post #111
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

QUOTE(Dillan @ Feb 26 2015, 10:09 PM) *
This whole thread has made me want to start watching X Factor AU. kink.gif

Yasss, it's sooo much better than ours so if you enjoy ours like I do anyway you'll love it! The talent level is always so high <3

+Quote this post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 04:29 AM