BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Liam's Reality Round Up 2014, DONE.
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
JackTheeStallion
post Jan 31 2015, 12:54 PM
Post #21
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 223

Helen made the last series completely unwatchable for me. Disgusting person.

I didnt mind Lionel THAT much, when he was in the annoying room and told Big Brother to f*** off I was in stitches! laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Jan 31 2015, 03:25 PM
Post #22
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 3,245
   No Gallery Pics

Kellie Maloney - ohmy.gif I had no idea Kellie was the highest paid last year, but I guess that makes sense considering her story, background and the fact that Ricci probably did it for a line of coke and a BJ from the producers. In hindsight all Kellie was, was a better looking Linda Nolan. Miserable and Sour.

Lionel Blair - He could have been awesome and fun but just turned out to be miserable.

Steven Goode - #OpenIt, I just eliminated him too. Ick.

Helen Wood - I have yet to eliminate her in my Top 100, which says alot. Entertainment for all the wrong reasons.

Frankie Grande - So f***ing fake. Cannot stand him.

+Quote Post
RobBot
post Jan 31 2015, 04:25 PM
Post #23
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 7,117

Lionel wub.gif

AM I YOUR BOSS AM I YOUR BOSS

+Quote Post
J❄️hq
post Feb 1 2015, 02:51 PM
Post #24
my anxiety attacks
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

QUOTE(Liаm @ Jan 29 2015, 03:54 PM) *
Fittingly, one of the boys in Bars & Melody’s brother is in this group laugh.gif And it’s the one who comes from near me, the Bristol embarrassment just keeps coming ;_;

How did I not know about this already!! I'd say Joey was my favourite from Overload Generation, don't mind Bars & Melody either, "Hopeful" was a tune whistle.gif

Frankie was so so awful, in hindsight Caleb shouldn't have sat out of Battle of the Block and should've thrown it by joining in. In terms of watching another BB US, I LOVE season 14 (think it's a good one for gameplay and a pretty likable cast too) or either of 12 and 13 for my favourite reality contestant ever Rachel.

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Feb 1 2015, 03:59 PM
Post #25
It's a cruel summer.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

Lionel was amazing wub.gif That chocolate scene was one of my favourite CBB moments ever wub.gif
I hated Linda (all she did was moan moan and moan) and Lee was even worse so great to see them on the worst list sick2.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Feb 1 2015, 04:14 PM
Post #26
Brown cow, stunning!
Member No.: 10,139

QUOTE(JosephStyles @ Jan 30 2015, 10:59 PM) *
That's a really horrific bunch laugh.gif Lionel aside, I found his argument with Luisa hilarious - AM I YOUR BOSS NOW??? was a moment *.*

It was a moment for Luisa but not him, that's why I hated him laugh.gif

QUOTE(Jack @ Jan 31 2015, 12:54 PM) *
Helen made the last series completely unwatchable for me. Disgusting person.

I didnt mind Lionel THAT much, when he was in the annoying room and told Big Brother to f*** off I was in stitches! laugh.gif

She wasn't even my least favourite (not quite anyway) which shows how awful it was laugh.gif

QUOTE(Aaron. @ Jan 31 2015, 03:25 PM) *
Kellie Maloney - ohmy.gif I had no idea Kellie was the highest paid last year, but I guess that makes sense considering her story, background and the fact that Ricci probably did it for a line of coke and a BJ from the producers. In hindsight all Kellie was, was a better looking Linda Nolan. Miserable and Sour.

Lionel Blair - He could have been awesome and fun but just turned out to be miserable.

Steven Goode - #OpenIt, I just eliminated him too. Ick.

Helen Wood - I have yet to eliminate her in my Top 100, which says alot. Entertainment for all the wrong reasons.

Frankie Grande - So f***ing fake. Cannot stand him.

Highest paid ever (up to that point, they paid Katie Price more this time for some reason!!) in fact ohmy.gif What a waste laugh.gif
I had a feeling he'd be how he was laugh.gif
*shudders*
Meh I couldn't find her entertaining when she was that horrible tbh sad.gif
Kathy Griffin singing him was the most satisfying moment of the series for that reason laugh.gif

QUOTE(Robot @ Jan 31 2015, 04:25 PM) *
Lionel wub.gif

AM I YOUR BOSS AM I YOUR BOSS

NOOOOO sob.gif

QUOTE(J▲hq @ Feb 1 2015, 02:51 PM) *
How did I not know about this already!! I'd say Joey was my favourite from Overload Generation, don't mind Bars & Melody either, "Hopeful" was a tune whistle.gif

Frankie was so so awful, in hindsight Caleb shouldn't have sat out of Battle of the Block and should've thrown it by joining in. In terms of watching another BB US, I LOVE season 14 (think it's a good one for gameplay and a pretty likable cast too) or either of 12 and 13 for my favourite reality contestant ever Rachel.

Ew laugh.gif
In all fairness it seemed pretty difficult to do by yourself so Caleb couldn't really have predicted that frankie would still manage it alone laugh.gif I still have no idea how he managed it!

QUOTE(Ultraviolence1989 @ Feb 1 2015, 03:59 PM) *
Lionel was amazing wub.gif That chocolate scene was one of my favourite CBB moments ever wub.gif
I hated Linda (all she did was moan moan and moan) and Lee was even worse so great to see them on the worst list sick2.gif

STOP WITH THE LIONEL LOVE THO ;_;
Yaaasss

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Feb 1 2015, 05:39 PM
Post #27
Brown cow, stunning!

puke.gif puke.gif puke.gif

05 Pauline Bennett (BBUK, 18th)

Pauline is pretty much the textbook example of how to throw it all away in a matter of days… On Day 1, Pauline entered and quickly became a hot favourite to win after her bubbly VT and entrance. But that’s where it went wrong, ironically. The producers messed up Power Trip less than two hours after it started, by having a quickie poll to determine which of the housemates would hold the power first. Pauline won with ease (40% out of 10 housemates) but it soon went to her head. Very soon. By about day 3, Pauline was throwing her weight around and showed her true colours. Honestly, she was just a vile person. Just because of having the power, she acted like a “top dog” in a prison drama like Orange Is The New Black laugh.gif Her killer nomination of Jale was laughable especially, she damned someone to be up for eviction every single week over some chicken soup drama.gif It was amazing to see her really cut down to size, from getting 40% of a positive vote for power, to a whopping 79% vote of the vote to evict out of 6 housemates!

04 Brothers3 (X Factor AU, 3rd)

The penulimate singing act come from Down Under. Usually, Australia cut the crap before live shows but these guys slipped through and tortured ears until the finale :/ Dannii initially sent them packing at Judges’ Houses, but they managed to win the public vote for a wildcard 13th finalist. For a good 6 or 7 weeks they represented the groups category alone, and despite some horrific performances (especially 500 Miles!) they sailed through every week - the only act of the series never to land in the bottom 2. They just had barely any stage presence, barely average vocal and performance skills, and no chemistry despite the fact they’re brothers! It was just laughable that they got so far over so much amazing talent, but thank god they didn’t win I guess laugh.gif But their version of 500 Miles is pipped to the putrid post by our next contestant...

03 Jay James (X Factor UK, 8th)

Ugh. Just ugh. Jay James was horrific from pretty much the first note, as he strained through Say Something at his audition but became a favourite to win. Nothing he did after that excelled any further than below average either… Jay didn’t have a strong voice at all (he’s one of those contestants where you sit at home and genuinely question whether you could do better, and you come to the conclusion you probably could), he had 0 stage presence and was horribly irritating in his forced humbleness and family man routine. Plus he had to mention at EVERY possible moment how he was in the Navy before the show. Great. I respect your job but this isn’t Surprise Surprise, you need to be able to sing. Thankfully, Jay was the first of Simon’s overs to be axed after he lost the sing-off and deadlock sent him home. Who beat him? This series' novelty act Stevi Ritchie, which is kinda embarrassing for Jay really laugh.gif

puke.gif puke.gif puke.gif

+Quote Post
Calum
post Feb 1 2015, 05:44 PM
Post #28
nabad
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 18,316

Pretty sure I know who the #1 is going to be here (mad.gif), unless I'm missing someone obvious...

Glad Jay landed so high though~

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Feb 1 2015, 05:45 PM
Post #29
Brown cow, stunning!

QUOTE(Calum Hood @ Feb 1 2015, 05:44 PM) *
Pretty sure I know who the #1 is going to be here (mad.gif), unless I'm missing someone obvious...

Glad Jay landed so high though~

The top 2 are both CBB, one from 13 and one from 14 tongue.gif

+Quote Post
RobBot
post Feb 1 2015, 05:45 PM
Post #30
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 7,117

Brothers3 don't even have an excuse of looks when it comes to picking up support. Baffling.

Oh Pauline, so infuriating but I predicted it when she walked in (listen to Rob who also predicted this of Nadia x).

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Feb 1 2015, 05:48 PM
Post #31
Brown cow, stunning!

QUOTE(Robot @ Feb 1 2015, 05:45 PM) *
Brothers3 don't even have an excuse of looks when it comes to picking up support. Baffling.

Oh Pauline, so infuriating but I predicted it when she walked in (listen to Rob who also predicted this of Nadia x).

Ikr, Tayzin (the brown haired one) always looked like a deranged stalker psycho sad.gif
I did think "hmm maybe it's too good to be true" but I never would have imagined half of what she morphed into drama.gif

+Quote Post
Calum
post Feb 1 2015, 05:49 PM
Post #32
nabad
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 18,316

QUOTE(Liаm @ Feb 1 2015, 05:45 PM) *
The top 2 are both CBB, one from 13 and one from 14 tongue.gif

Oh right. I thought Stereo Kicks would make an appearance at some point here. kink.gif Or do you secretly love them? cool.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Feb 1 2015, 05:51 PM
Post #33
Brown cow, stunning!

QUOTE(Calum Hood @ Feb 1 2015, 05:49 PM) *
Oh right. I thought Stereo Kicks would make an appearance at some point here. kink.gif Or do you secretly love them? cool.gif

They were ok enough to avoid the top 30 laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Feb 1 2015, 05:58 PM
Post #34
Brown cow, stunning!

02 Evander Holyfield (CBB13, 12th)

Thank god this horrible excuse for a human was the first evicted… From the second he went in, Evander seemed more disinterested and disconnected than possibly any housemate ever. He was just so boring! The only thing he did of note was prove himself to be incredibly backwards… He compared homosexuality to a disability (“that ain’t normal” and “if you were born and your leg was turned this way, you’d go get it fixed”) and said it was a “choice”. He didn’t apologise or see what was wrong with his utterance, and said it was “just his opinion”, because it’s apparently fine that only Luisa heard him say it. Poor brave Luisa being tied to him for a few days! Luckily, when him and Luisa received less votes than Jasmine, Jim and Liz and their fate was up to Lee and Casey, he was evicted and we didn’t have to suffer him any further!

So, the worst reality contestant of 2014 is....

01 Gary Busey (CBB14, WINNER)

Evander was a worse human being, but Gary was shoved in our faces so often and we didn’t have the luxury of him being evicted early… Because he won. To be fair, the series was so awful that I don’t feel any of them really deserved to win in the final (except Edele who was lovely), but Gary was the worst of them all. The public took to him and felt sorry for the fact he was being “bullied” by the other housemates, but I fell for none of it laugh.gif I honestly think he was playing up his disabilities etc., because when he was being told what to do he was lost, confused and deaf, but if he was arguing with anyone he’d miraculously be just fine. I think he was just as horrible as people were to him, very rude. His age was no excuse, if he was 20, 40, 60, or whatever he shouldn’t have been like that. Maybe the others shouldn’t have treated him the way they did, but you can just imagine how infuriating he would have been to live with! He truly made the series unwatchable, and once Frenchy had left I dipped in and out until the final week when I just didn’t bother. I guess it was fitting that by far the worst series ever has the probably the worst winner ever. Tbh the best thing about CBB14 was James Jordan’s arse, to end on a positive note…

+Quote Post
April
post Feb 1 2015, 07:48 PM
Post #35
changed the game with that digital drop
Member No.: 11,905

Gary Busey was equally awful on the Celebrity Apprentice USA.

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Feb 1 2015, 08:03 PM
Post #36
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 223

Gary Busey was funny on his entrance and that was about it.

+Quote Post
Daniel_
post Feb 1 2015, 08:13 PM
Post #37
BuzzJack Climber
Member No.: 21,339
   No Gallery Pics

Enjoying reading this. I love BBUK but I actually really liked CBB13 ohmy.gif Luisa, Linda and Liz made it for me. Linda because of her spilling tea over Jim Dvidson whenever she could <33333 and I liked CBB14 aswell just for Frenchy wub.gif

BB15 was crap but it gave us Toya, Danielle and Ashleigh, so there's that

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Feb 1 2015, 09:24 PM
Post #38
Brown cow, stunning!

QUOTE(April @ Feb 1 2015, 07:48 PM) *
Gary Busey was equally awful on the Celebrity Apprentice USA.

Never has The Apprentice been less appealing in that case laugh.gif

QUOTE(Jack @ Feb 1 2015, 08:03 PM) *
Gary Busey was funny on his entrance and that was about it.

Exactly drama.gif It was just worse as I said that they thrust him in our faces all the time, even more than Perez this series it seemed drama.gif

QUOTE(Daniel_ @ Feb 1 2015, 08:13 PM) *
Enjoying reading this. I love BBUK but I actually really liked CBB13 ohmy.gif Luisa, Linda and Liz made it for me. Linda because of her spilling tea over Jim Dvidson whenever she could <33333 and I liked CBB14 aswell just for Frenchy wub.gif

BB15 was crap but it gave us Toya, Danielle and Ashleigh, so there's that

It was ok but I literally only liked Luisa and Liz, maybe Sam and Casey too but they were so dull laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Feb 1 2015, 09:25 PM
Post #39
Brown cow, stunning!

Worst recap:

01 Gary Busey (CBB14, WINNER)
02 Evander Holyfield (CBB13, 12th)
03 Jay James (X Factor UK, 8th)
04 Brothers3 (X Factor AU, 3rd)
05 Pauline Bennett (BBUK, 18th)
06 Frankie Grande (BBUS, 5th)
07 Helen Wood (BBUK, WINNER)
08 Steven Goode (BBUK, 10th)
09 Lionel Blair (CBB13, 10th)
10 Kellie Maloney (CBB14, 9th)

11 Christine Brecht (BBUS, 6th)
12 Overload Generation (X Factor UK, 16th)
13 Bars & Melody (Britain’s Got Talent, 3rd)
14 Mark Byron (BBUK, 8th)
15 Ryan Ginns (BBAU, WINNER)
16 Ben Haenow (X Factor UK, WINNER)
17 Jermain Jackman (The Voice UK, WINNER)
18 Devin Sheppard (BBUS, 14th)
19 Jim Davidson (CBB13, WINNER)
20 Linda Nolan (CBB13, 8th)

21 Sandra Nixon (BBAU, 16th)
22 Magnolia Crawford (RuPaul’s Drag Race, 13th)
23 Younger Than Yesterday (X Factor AU, 12th)
24 Lawson Reeves (BBAU, 13th)
25 Lee Ryan (CBB13, 7th)
26 Bailey McConnell (Britain’s Got Talent, 3rd in heat)
27 Kimberley Kisselovich (BBUK, 11th)
28 Norman Calder (Great British Bake Off, 7th)
29 Gemma Kinghorn (BBAU, 23rd)
30 Laganja Estranja (RuPaul’s Drag Race, 8th)

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Feb 1 2015, 10:09 PM
Post #40
Brown cow, stunning!

Now let's move onto the positivity - here's a breakdown of what's to come...

X Factor AU - 7
BBAU - 6
BBUK - 6
BBUS - 5
Great British Bake-Off - 4
RuPaul's Drag Race - 4
X Factor UK - 4
Strictly Come Dancing - 3
CBB13 - 2
CBB14 - 2
Dancing On Ice - 2
The Voice Australia - 2
Britain's Got Talent - 1
Dancing With The Stars AU - 1
The Voice UK - 1

Probably doesn't add up to 50 but you get the idea, slay Australia.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 06:18 AM