BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
> 
7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Dexton's End Of Year 2018, Full results page 7
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Dexton
post Dec 20 2018, 01:21 PM
Post #1
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
User: 25,045
Dexton's End Of Year 2018 Thread

Top 200 Songs
Full results on page 7!

Top 10 Albums
Full results on page 7!

Welcome one and all to my 2018 End Of Year thread!

The year is coming to a close and to celebrate I will be periodically running through my favourite Songs, Albums, Games, and TV Shows* from throughout 2018. I have decided not to countdown my favourite movies from the year because I'm pretty sure I've only gone to see like 4 and 'Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom' would be the obvious #1 anyway. This year has been a wild ride for me emotionally, mentally, physically and I feel I've matured a lot in the process. The place I am in life right now is far different from where I was 12 months ago and to me this year has been all about growth and in a way acceptance of the challenges of life. Music has been my rock basically so being able to take a look back at what I've listened to the most this year along with how my taste has altered is very exciting.

As some people may know I did recently only just complete my 2017 End Of Year Chart where Avicii's Without You took the crown for my #1 song of the year. Avicii will be making an appearance in my 2018 EOY Chart, as will last year's runner-up Dua Lipa (several times) however Portugal. The Man who took home the #3 position last year (or Tuesday x) are not in the Top 200! ohmy.gif My final weekly chart of the year will be posted on the 24th (dated for the 25th) and hopefully my Top 200 songs of 2018 will begin on the 27th! I make no promises though as my 2017 EOY was supposed to last about a month and went from the beginning of September to mid-December laugh.gif

An extremely rough timeline:
- Top 5 Video Games of the Year
- Top 5 TV Shows of the Year
- #101- Top Songs of the Year
- Top 10 Albums of the Year
- #1-100 Top Songs of the Year

But again I make no promises. I do promise to comment on other peoples EOY's though laugh.gif At some point...

2017 #1: Avicii - Without You (feat. Sandro Cavazza)

This post has been edited by Infludexton*: Apr 14 2020, 01:44 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
MyChartPH
post Dec 20 2018, 03:49 PM
Post #2
Group icon
New Entry
User: 80,759
Looking forward to your Year End Countdown!

+Quote this post
Sergej
post Dec 21 2018, 10:46 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,723
Looking forward to it Dexton!

+Quote this post
Dexton
post Jan 3 2019, 01:50 PM
Post #4
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
Flopping miserably at this x

+Quote this post
PeteFromLeeds
post Jan 3 2019, 03:35 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Buy yourself a car, and a house in Devon
User: 23,247
Hope I'll see some songs in this thread cheer.gif

+Quote this post
Dexton
post Jan 4 2019, 07:39 AM
Post #6
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
QUOTE(Petivity @ Jan 3 2019, 11:35 PM) *
Hope I'll see some songs in this thread cheer.gif

Me too lmao

Dexton's Game of the Year

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild [Nintendo Switch]

Quickly shoving this out now, songs to come idk when

The latest entry in The Legend of Zelda game franchise is this hugely open-world RPG that is littered with enemies, side-quests, secrets to uncover, and recipes to discover. As the few of those in the PC forums who are visitors to the Games and Tech forum as well may know, I bought myself a Nintendo Switch a few weeks ago. I was wrestling between getting this and a PS4 but thankfully chose a Switch and it was the best decision I've ever made laugh.gif I had previously only played the original N64 game via the Switch's Virtual Console but I fell in love with that game and was compelled to go out and buy this outright. As was pointed out to me before buying BotW these are wildly different games which I was skeptical about but they both have so much charm I instantly loved this possibly more than the original. It's my second most played Switch game so far at 25+ hours, behind Pokemon Let's Go Eevee which is at 35+ hours right now - but I've beat the Champion there and haven't touched the game since so BotW will overtake soon! I think one of the main things that pulls me into this game is how easy it is to just pick up and play no matter if you've only got 55 minutes to play or 5 hours. You can switch on the console and make your way into a shrine for a little while just to push forward your progress in the game the slightest bit. Or I will jump in and customise my horse's look for a bit. I could sit (and have sat) down for hours on end playing this and it's honestly the only game that's been released this year that has gripped me so much.

Pokemon Let's Go Eevee might be my second favourite game of 2018 but once I completed it I kinda stopped playing altogether and there's not much to pull me back in. The online battling is nothing memorable nor is anything post-Champion really - I haven't caught Mewtwo because it's a bit pointless and I grabbed the legendary birds whilst I was exploring the game in the first place. The 152 pro trainers is just tedious work too laugh.gif In fact a similar sort of case can be said about Jurassic World: Evolution - my third favourite game of the year. Maybe it was a result of how much hype I had for this game but I haven't properly played this in months after beating through each island. This is the sort of game where you can just grab yourself an island and populate it with a dinosaur theme park which in theory is a lot of fun but I just lost interest way too quickly sad.gif It's a huge shame because I adore Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis which is essentially this exact game but better from the early 00's.

Game of the Year Archive
2018 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

+Quote this post
Riser
post Jan 5 2019, 04:36 AM
Post #7
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534
I'm glad I'm not alone in my EOY floppage, thank you Dexton wub.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jan 6 2019, 01:14 AM
Post #8
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
I still need to get BOTW, I'm really iffy on Zelda in general and tend to not get the appeal but it seems like a step in the right direction!!

+Quote this post
Dexton
post Jan 6 2019, 09:20 AM
Post #9
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
QUOTE(Riser @ Jan 5 2019, 12:36 PM) *
I'm glad I'm not alone in my EOY floppage, thank you Dexton wub.gif

That's what I'm here for! laugh.gif Will probably skip straight to songs for now and come back to other stuff later!

QUOTE(Liаm @ Jan 6 2019, 09:14 AM) *
I still need to get BOTW, I'm really iffy on Zelda in general and tend to not get the appeal but it seems like a step in the right direction!!

It's an amazing game *.* I admit I haven't really played it much since Christmas but you can blame Smash Bros, Crash Bandicoot, and Lego Harry Potter for that tongue.gif

+Quote this post
Dexton
post Jan 6 2019, 10:16 AM
Post #10
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
#200 - 52 points
Jason Derulo — Tip Toe (feat. French Montana) [38-38-39-24-17-16-22-32-xx]

One of Jason Derulo's latest nothingy songs this time featuring French Montana who was briefly everywhere in my chart. This is still a bit of a bop but I legitimately have not listened to this in months and am only hearing it now because of this.

#199 - 53 points
The Wombats — Turn [27-28-22-23-34-40-xx]

A brilliant song here that deserves more than #199 but unfortunately struggled to take off that much in my chart because it was impacting at pretty much the same time as Lemon To A Knife Fight and Cheetah Tongue. Both of those will be appearing much later on however, but this kind of got the album track treatment in my chart with it's #22 peak.

#198 - 53 points
Netsky & A.CHAL — Téquila Limonada [29-24-20-27-39-45-xx]

Bit of a guilty pleasure here from Belgian drum & bass artist Netsky who probably does have some much better songs. This charted for me around the time the weather started warming up again so blaring it out in the sun was wonderful. Owing more to it's vibe than the song itself I suppose but a cute dance song still.

#197 - 53 points
Luke Million — Hypnotised (feat. Last Dinosaurs) [25-22-15-25-34-xx]

Another song on 53 points (these are automatically ordered presumably in alphabetical order) is my BJSC 104 entry which failed to qualify. Luke Million is the creator of the 'Stranger Things' theme.

#196 - 53 points
Vance Joy — We're Going Home [32-23-13-17-31-xx]

The last of Vance Joy's singles before releasing his #1 album "Nation of Two". Following on from Lay It On Me (which to date is my favourite Vance song) this took a little while to click with me but managed a respectable #13 peak in the end.

#195 - 53 points
Jon Bellion — Couples Retreat [10-14-24-33-xx]

The first of 10 Jon Bellion songs in my Top 200 is here at #195, my least favourite from the album but still a #10 debut on album release week when his entire album charted in the Top 20! This is a good song still but it's not an album track I go back to often.

#194 - 53 points
The Killers — Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters [10-14-23-31-xx]

Another #10 debut here with a strangely similar chart run… turns out I just copy & paste chart runs from song to song. I much prefer this song though and it does still get regular plays from me, if this was pushed as a single it could have easily gone Top 5 for me but charted only as an album track from the Elton John cover album from early 2018. After the great year The Killers had for me in 2017 this was a nice way for them to pretty much end their era (Wonderful Wonderful was given a music video later in the year but who releases a promotional single that was the title track of an album over a year after it was first released?)

#193 - 54 points
Sia — Ho Ho Ho [46-19-6-xx]

Awkward.

#192 - 55 points
Morgan Saint — YOU [17-15-21-27-30-xx]

Another BJSC entry of mine that peaked at #15… and also did not qualify in the contest. This was Holland-Oats' debut entry so I wasn't expecting much (thankfully) but I still enjoy this a lot providing I'm in the right mood.

#191 - 55 points
Logic — Wu Tang Forever (feat. Ghostface Killah, Raekwon, RZA, Method Man, Inspectah Deck, Cappadonna, Jackpot Scotty Wotty, U-God, Masta Killa & GZA) [5-12-xx]

rotf.gif I swear this is the only chart run anything like this in my Top 200. I don't know what is at #201 but tbh I probably prefer it to this. I really loved the idea of this and played it to death when Logic released his album but have since not listened to it at all. It's actually a decent song but it goes on too long for me to listen to it casually.

#190 - 55 points
LSD — Audio [38-xx2-37-29-19-20-30]

ROBBED. This so deserved to be higher than #19, I play it more than Genius now and that was a #5 hit.

*Chart positions in italics signifies a run from 2017 therefore did not count towards this tally

This post has been edited by DexTheHalls: Jan 6 2019, 03:20 PM

+Quote this post
danG
post Jan 6 2019, 12:53 PM
Post #11
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746
Nice to see Netsky chart here, that song was #245 for me.
Didn't get into Tip Toe as much as I wanted to, it's not one of his best but he's done a lot worse.
lawd at how many features there are on that Logic song drama.gif

+Quote this post
PeteFromLeeds
post Jan 7 2019, 09:51 PM
Post #12
Group icon
Nice to see We're Going Home here, it'll be much higher for me! A really good single to lead the album with wub.gif Turn is my other real favourite here, also still to come in my EOY!

+Quote this post
Dexton
post Jan 8 2019, 05:53 AM
Post #13
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
#189 - 56 points
Louisa Johnson ft 2 Chainz — Yes [12-12-21-28-36-xx]

Flash in the pan hit from a flash in the pan artist, Louisa Johnson here who actually managed a #12 debut but has yet to re-appear in my chart.

#188 - 56 points
Mac Miller — Self Care [9-14-24-38-xx]

Self Care was Mac's debut in my chart following his death in September- Ladders from his album also nearly charted.

#187 - 58 points
Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK — Kiss and Make Up [35-45-23-21-21-31-43-xx]

Dua Lipa's latest single(?) here with South Korean girl group BLACKPINK, one of the few foreign language songs to chart for me and it's like only one verse laugh.gif Despacito unfortunately remains my 'most foreign' charting song I believe.

#186 - 58 points
Ramz — Barking [39-19-17-23-28-31-xx]

Who? This song showed big potential for me leaping into the Top 20 from a low debut but fell quite fast afterwards. I can safely say I have no gone out of my way to listen to this since the week it fell out of my chart.

#185 - 58 points
Sam Smith ft Logic — Pray [33-24-16-20-29-37-xx]

An album track significantly improved by a feature I think which isn't really Sam Smith's strong suit. I didn't mind his album or Too Good At Goodbyes but Pray and One Last Song were way better tbh. OLS never charted for me but Pray managed a nice #16 peak thanks to Logic. Both artists will be appearing later on in the countdown.

#184 - 58 points
KYLE ft Kehlani — Playinwitme [38-22-21-15-26-36-xx]

In fact here Logic returns slightly although not officially in the chart. A remix of Playinwitme was released featuring Logic on the second verse but only on the last week of this chart run and it wasn't boosted enough for it to stick around. This is a nice Kyle song from an actually great album even if many of the songs are basically the same.

#183 - 59 points
The 1975 — TOOTIMETOOTIMETOOTIME [39-30-26-24-20-20->]

Poor The 1975 dropping out very early here with the latest song out yet I believe. Despite the terrible name this became a Top 20 hit late last year and has since climbed well into the Top 20, which is unfortunate really because it means #183 could be The 1975's EOY peak for me since their chart run is split between 2018 and 2019.

#182 - 59 points
Jon Bellion ft Roc Marciano, RZA, B. Keyz, & Travis Mendes — Let's Begin [8-15-27-40-xx]

Another Jon Bellion album track out here with multiple features and much like Logic's album track with multiple features this one includes RZA. An artist who I never would have expected to appear in my Top 200 songs of 2018 has ended up with two!

#181 - 59 points
Justin Timberlake — Livin' Off The Land [7-13-18-xx]

A Justin Timberlake album track and a highlight from the album at first. I admit this isn't a song I go back to anymore and much prefer Morning Light (a #22 peaking song on my chart during release week, not in the Top 200) and Montana (which did not chart for me) instead.

#180 - 60 points
Nicki Minaj ft Ariana Grande — Bed [22-28-21-19-25-30-xx]

Bed struggled to take off in my chart despite Ariana Grande's presence, although this did impact at the same time as Dance To This so that kinda stole all the Ari hype. But she's had two #1 singles on my chart since Bed/Dance To This so I doubt she's complaining

*-> indicates a chart run which continued into 2019

This post has been edited by DexTheHalls: Jan 8 2019, 05:54 AM

+Quote this post
danG
post Jan 8 2019, 10:44 AM
Post #14
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746
Barking is a bit of a tune but it's definitely no classic, I'm sure it will sound dated in 2 years.
Wasn't too keen on Bed, Chun-Li was a lot better.
TooTime was one of their better singles this era but I'm glad it didn't do too well, it's no Chocolate (which was a #3 hit in my chart).
Kiss and Make Up would've been better for me if they didn't shove Blackpink on it for no good reason.

+Quote this post
Dexton
post Jan 9 2019, 05:49 AM
Post #15
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
QUOTE(danuary @ Jan 6 2019, 08:53 PM) *
Nice to see Netsky chart here, that song was #245 for me.
Didn't get into Tip Toe as much as I wanted to, it's not one of his best but he's done a lot worse.
lawd at how many features there are on that Logic song drama.gif

Get Ugly is Jason Derulo's worst by far kink.gif In hindsight I should've just piut "feat. Wu Tang Clan" but this is how the album credited them

QUOTE(PeteFromLeeds @ Jan 8 2019, 05:51 AM) *
Nice to see We're Going Home here, it'll be much higher for me! A really good single to lead the album with wub.gif Turn is my other real favourite here, also still to come in my EOY!

We're Going Home and Turn would both be significantly higher if I was ranking this based on how much I like the songs rather than how they charted tbf, although Vance Joy & The Wombats both have two more singles coming that I prefer anyway tongue.gif

QUOTE(danuary @ Jan 8 2019, 06:44 PM) *
Barking is a bit of a tune but it's definitely no classic, I'm sure it will sound dated in 2 years.
Wasn't too keen on Bed, Chun-Li was a lot better.
TooTime was one of their better singles this era but I'm glad it didn't do too well, it's no Chocolate (which was a #3 hit in my chart).
Kiss and Make Up would've been better for me if they didn't shove Blackpink on it for no good reason.

Barking sounds dated already tbh

+Quote this post
Dexton
post Jan 9 2019, 06:27 AM
Post #16
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
#179 - 61 points
Jason Mraz — Have It All [21-21-18-18-28-31-xx]

Jason Mraz! A name I never thought would come up in my chart at all never mind my Top 200 of the year! It's a really sweet song that sounds fresh despite being done hundreds of times before - a shame it didn't turn into a chart hit because I could've seen it being a bit of a Play That Song or Love My Life (but way better)

#178 - 61 points
A$AP Rocky ft Skepta — Praise The Lord (Da Shine) [32-18-18-17-24-38-xx]

Wildly different to the previous song is a collaboration between A$AP Rocky and Skepta who is apparently the biggest name in UK grime. Not Stormzy or J Hus or anyone who has actually had a chart hit recently, no it's Skepta aka Stefflon Don's partner in crime from Ding-A-Ling.

#177 - 62 points
Jorja Smith x Preditah — On My Mind [34-24-18-15-23-37-xx]

A decent sized chart hit from Jorja Smith which impacted here around the same time as her feature on Khalid's Location remix and her Stormzy collab Let Me Down.

#176 - 63 points
Drake ft Michael Jackson — Don't Matter To Me [27-24-33-32-29-24-28-xx]

An unfortunate chart peak for one of the best tracks from Drake's latest effort Scorpion.

#175 - 63 points
Axwell Λ Ingrosso ft Trevor Guthrie — Dreamer [40-29-25-19-24-33-36-xx]

Following on from the success of More Than You Know (which reached #9 in my weekly chart and #52 in my 2017 EOY) is an early year dance hit from an iconic duo. Dreamer features Trevor Guthrie who I forgot existed after This Is What It Feels Like which listening now is like the most 2013 sounding song to come out of 2013.

#174 - 63 points
Diplo ft MØ — Get It Right [37-30-22-18-24-32-38-xx]

Diplo and MØ's first chart appearance together and also Diplo's first not part of Major Lazer. The two released Sun In Our Eyes later on in the year which rightfully became a bigger hit.

#173 - 63 points
Bastille ft Lily Moore, Moss Kena, & Jacob Banks — The Descent [10-8-11->]

Charting after just 3 weeks on the chart is a track from Bastille's latest mixtape and one of the few original songs on the project! I actually had this as an mp3 a couple of years ago when Wild World came out but it was a much much different version that is no where near as great as this is.

#172 - 63 points
Nicki Minaj — Barbie Dreams [7-17-21-30-xx]

Don't ask me how Nicki Minaj managed to get a solo Top 10 hit in 2018 but she did it, although I see it more as a novelty song than a proper one tbh.

#171 - 65 points
Ivy Adara — Currency [33-28-19-15-17-26-xx]

A BJSC potential which ended up just being a cute little chart hit for me, this was getting decent radio spins over here but didn't take off. Her following single Rebels actually was entered into BJSC and recently she was featured on Gryffin's album - who has also just won BJSC laugh.gif

#170 - 65 points
Logic & Marshmello — Everyday [7-11-24-35-xx]

A perfect mix between Logic and Marshmello's respective sounds was Everyday, which did only spend 4 weeks in my chart but racked up a lot of plays through last year.

+Quote this post
Dexton
post Jan 9 2019, 12:56 PM
Post #17
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
#169 - 66 points
OneRepublic — Connection [39-37-30-27-26-25-34-40-xx]

OneRepublic's only chart entry since their #1 hit Rich Love with SeeB is Connection, a #25 peaking hit from mid 2018.

#168 - 66 points
Niall Horan & Maren Morris — Seeing Blind [32-17-15-13-28-37-xx]

The last single from Niall Horan's debut album Flicker was the Maren Morris collab Seeing Blind which made it to #13. On The Loose only just missed out on the Top 200 whilst none of his releases in 2017 charted for me at all.

#167 - 67 points
Vance Joy — I'm With You [32-26-19-15-27-33-42-xx]

A beautiful song slightly robbed of a higher peak as usually happens with post-album singles in my chart unless you're George Ezra.

#166 - 67 points
MØ & Diplo — Sun In Our Eyes [39-28-19-14-22-34-41-xx]

The 2nd MØ & Diplo single to make my Top 200.

#165 - 67 points
G-Eazy & Halsey — Him & I [31-31-30-11-8-14-27-xx]

Despite the couple breaking up in October this is still a great song if a little awkward to listen to now. G-Eazy hasn't made any impact on my chart since however Halsey did earn a 2nd Top 10 hit with Bad At Love as well as a #1 on Benny Blanco's Eastside. Her most recent single (and current US #1) Without Me 'only' made it to #4 on my chart - however it is currently spending it's 13th week in the Top 20 in my week and would have certainly spent multiple weeks at #1 if not for Jon Bellion's album release.

#164 - 68 points
Liam Gallagher — Paper Crown [33-32-27-17-21-20-30-xx]

Yet another great single from Liam Gallagher's 2017 album. My favourite Gallagher wink.gif

#163- 70 points
Liam Payne & Rita Ora — For You [12-15-21-29-39-40-40-xx]

Forgettable and if not for Girls it'd be my least favourite song from Rita's album laugh.gif

#162- 71 points
Post Malone — Stay [33-26-23-21-17-18-25-xx]

What a tune wub.gif I don't even think this was a single in the end but it definitely got the single treatment on my chart becoming Post Malone's 6th Top 20 hit. His 7th Top 20 hit Sunflower will be showing up later on!

#161- 71 points
Tom Walker — Leave A Light On [12-11-13-23-27-38-xx]

A strange one here. This charted for me in the beginning of the year when it almost became a UK Top 40 hit but by the time it became a real hit I'd long since got over it. Then a couple of months later it became a Top 20 hit here in Australia! I actually got back into this when it became a hit over here but didn't re-enter my chart.

#160 - 71 points
Eminem — The Ringer [8-12-20-29-36-xx]

The 4th song out so far to have peaked at #8 is The Ringer from Eminem's Kamikaze. I got over this pretty quickly tbh especially as Lucky You became the next/better single.

+Quote this post
PeteFromLeeds
post Jan 9 2019, 09:05 PM
Post #18
Group icon
A shame I didn't get into Have It All when it was new, it's really catchy like Mraz' older stuff. Nice to see I'm With You in your chart as well, as you've seen I really like it wub.gif

Nice to see Dreamer and Leave a Light On both here as well!

+Quote this post
Riser
post Jan 11 2019, 05:17 AM
Post #19
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534
Much love for Praise The Lord (Da Shine), Get It Right, Everyday and Seeing Blind!

+Quote this post
Dexton
post Jan 11 2019, 11:43 AM
Post #20
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
#159 - 72 points
P!NK — A Million Dreams [10-13-26-32-37-37-50-xx]

Pink's "reimagined" version of the inferior The Greatest Showman track became her 4th Top 10 hit on my chart.

#158 - 73 points
Emma Blackery — Icarus [38-17-13-16-21-25-38-xx]

YouTuber turned singer-songwriter Emma Blackery debuted on my chart this year before releasing her first album Villains serving CHVRCHES vs Taylor Swift vibes.

#157 - 74 points
Benny Blanco & Calvin Harris — I Found You [25-30-26-22-17-23-35-43->]

Following his #1 hit Eastside, Benny Blanco released this more dancey style single featuring vocals from Calvin Harris. This struggled a bit in my chart and only managed a #17 peak, it's still a good song and is in my Top 50 still as of January 2019.

#156 - 75 points
David Guetta & Sia — Flames [39-27-24-21-17-22-27-34-xx]

Another decent dance song here but far from David Guetta's best (which is undeniably Sexy Chick/Bitch, closely followed by Just One Last Time), tbh I probably wouldn't have given this any notice if not for Sia lending her vocals which is really the star of the song

#155 - 76 points
Hayden James ft Boy Matthews — Just Friends [39-33-25-30-33-34-29-26-35-xx]

Hayden James' 2nd chart entry after NUMB which entered thanks to the Triple J Hottest 100 effect is Just Friends featuring Boy Matthews aka the voice behind Duke Dumont's Ocean Drive.

#154 - 76 points
Normani x Calvin Harris — Slow Down [39-41-37-19-15-17-26-33->]

Another Calvin Harris song here which entered in the exact same week as I Found You funnily enough although managed to peak slightly higher. Normani's Khalid collaboration Love Lies will be showing up much later in the countdown but this was a great follow up EP from her - and her recent single with Sam Smith could be even better.

#153 - 77 points
Loud Luxury ft brando — Body [38-31-30-16-15-23-28-36-xx]

Yet another dance song here and somewhat of a one-hit-wonder really. Somehow this managed to be a UK Top 5 hit and Top 10 in Australia iirc. It's a good song but there's far better that are in a similar vein!

#152 - 78 points
Shawn Mendes ft Khalid — Youth [29-6-14-24-31-xx]

Album effect in it's purest form.

#151 - 80 points
Panic! At The Disco — King Of The Clouds [35-17-14-13-19-23-31-xx]

And another album track although with a more natural chart run, coming from one of my charts biggest artists of 2018…

#150 - 80 points
Emma Blackery — Agenda [9-9-13-22-36-xx]

Emma Blackery's back! Not for long though as this is her last appearance in my Top 200 songs of 2018. This became her first and only Top 10 hit to date for me when it was released and later did moderately well in (I think) the Pop Forum Song Contest wub.gif

+Quote this post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:21 AM