BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
60 Pages V  « < 58 59 60  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Eurovision Song Contest 2018 · Grand Final, Saturday 12th May at 8pm UK/Lisbon time, 9pm CET
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Odaisul
post 15th May 2018, 09:55 PM
Post #1181
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 6,162

QUOTE(Iz @ May 14 2018, 11:06 AM) *
Admin here, global mod last year. What are you talking about? You posted for the first time since 2014 a few days ago and I have never had a problem with the current Eurovision mods. We do not accept outdated offensive sexist views on Buzzjack and I fully support the action Adam has taken.

well israel song is itself a outdated offensive sexist view, so how can Buzzjack support that? I had a problem with verbal aggressive mods and I had to contact directly the Global Mod who had to solve the things other mods werent capable, not even Buzzjack rules they could follow. If you want diversity on Buzzjack why not diverse views?? wink.gif

This post has been edited by Odaisul: 15th May 2018, 09:57 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post 17th May 2018, 01:45 PM
Post #1182
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

Let me draw a line under this for you, we allow you to say that you think a song about a girl airing her feelings about one abusive man is sexist against the entire gender, and everyone else is allowed to think you are a massive cockhead for doing so. We also allow statements like ‘I think there are problems with some of the applications of third wave feminism’ and that might start off a healthy friendly debate.

What we do not allow is blanket statements like your deleted comment that you have not put up there for debate or to have your opinion challenged, but rather are just there to air out your sexist views and also constitute trying to get a reaction out of others, trolling.

Now I’m going to reopen this thread in case it needs any further discussion, but not on this subject.

+Quote this post
Odaisul
post 17th May 2018, 11:07 PM
Post #1183
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 6,162

lol

+Quote this post

60 Pages V  « < 58 59 60