BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Best TV Shows of 2018
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Count Olaf
post Jan 2 2019, 08:46 PM
Post #1
MP for Flydale North
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

Letís have some positivity x

What were your favourite shows of 2018? What suprised you and what would you like to see return?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Count Olaf
post Jan 2 2019, 08:52 PM
Post #2
MP for Flydale North
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

Still need to post in the thread as Iíve only just finished but The Haunting of Hill House takes the spot for my favourite TV show of last year!

It was a weaker year I feel compared to recent ones but some faves were A Series of Unfortunate Events, Maniac, Bodyguard, Bojack Horseman, The Cry, Bodyguard, Inside No 9, Making a Murderer, Disenchantment and Iíve probably forgot lots of others. I enjoyed Jessica Jones Season 2 but it wasnít as strong as the incredible first series.

Again, Iíll take about it in more detail when open the rate thread but Doctor Who was solid but I was disappointed overall.

+Quote Post
Quarantilas
post Jan 3 2019, 11:49 AM
Post #3
Queen of Soon
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 3,474

A lot of my new TV this year came via Netflix for the first time. Queer Eye and Nailed It were big highlights for me. I discovered and binged The Night Shift this year too, which I rather enjoyed. Salt Fat Acid Heat was a fabulous wee documentary, I so need to buy the book.

Brooklyn 99 and The Good Place both continued to be excellent throughout 2018.

I watched a lot of Netflix Comedy this year, they've got some very funny specials on there

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2020 - 08:51 PM