BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Now 46 Rate, There's a sandstorm on the beach...
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Nina West
post 8th October 2014, 03:37 AM
Post #61
Group icon
We're all Glitter and Tears in the Moonlight...
User: 19,846
Wow what a fantastic top 10, so many of my faves, but the ones that didn't Gabrielle - When A Woman, such a catchy and infectious, Damage - Ghetto Romance, still sounds fresh today as it did back then, maybe a bit ahead of it's time and Billie's Day And Night, again another cracking tune, I actually loved her stuff back in the day = Girlfriend, She Wants You, Honey To The B and Something Deep Inside, were all great pop tunes. Plus Steps - Deeper Shade Of Blue, another fond memory for me.

Mary Mary - Shackles, I have fond memories of this, plus my mother still plays this to this day. Samantha Mumba - Gotta Tell You, again loved her back then, shame she never had a second album, her 1st was amazing with this, Body II Body and Always Come Back To Your Love, thought she was gonna be massive, but never quite happened, after I'm Right Here, she vanished.

Glad Kylie's Spinning Around did so well, my fave song of her's ever, such a welcome back to form, always love a successful comeback story.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Tylky
post 8th October 2014, 04:54 PM
Post #62
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 21,073
What a great turn out. Happy to see York within the Top 15 and the Bloodhound Gang and Darude within the Top 10! Chuffed to bits!

Also happy at the No.1, such a classy No.1 single from Ellis-Bextor. wub.gif

+Quote this post
Jade
post 8th October 2014, 05:28 PM
Post #63
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810
Shame that Moby and Coldplay missed top 10 but yay for Aaliyah, Sonique and of course my 11, Spiller at #1! wub.gif Still a gorgeous track. heart.gif

+Quote this post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 03:36 PM