BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
18 Pages V  « < 16 17 18  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother US 19, Starts June 28th
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post Oct 16 2016, 01:25 PM
Post #341
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
I gave up looking for the recaps online and I'm just following the series progress by searching the hashtag on Twitter and looking at the top tweets. It means I can't really comment as I'm only seeing it through other people's opinions with limited video clips.

It's a shame because it really looks like a great series, with a more varied cast and the two gigantic twats out first. Some of the things I heard that Monte said is disgusting.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post Oct 16 2016, 01:46 PM
Post #342
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835
I am not really bothered about following this if it was online I probs would have tried too at least but I think I will use this a good thing as I cant procrastinate by watching this when I should be doing my coursework laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Oct 16 2016, 02:36 PM
Post #343
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245
QUOTE(J▲hq @ Oct 16 2016, 06:08 AM) *
Is there somewhere for us to watch it?

I just torrent, download and stream to my TV.
Whoever is uploading is pretty good, I've been able to find the Daily/Weekly updates no problem. I usually just bulk watch it however, just caught up on last week + the weekly episode yesterday. About 2 hours of content.

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Oct 21 2016, 05:40 PM
Post #344
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674
QUOTE(Aaron. @ Oct 16 2016, 02:04 AM) *
12: SHELBY - Yeah, pretty much Trash like Jason had said.

Aside from when Jeff walks in and she's like "oh I didn't watch your season"!!

I've found places to stream this now, just not from my usual TV source. There's a Dailymotion channel and some other place, both missing some stuff but combined I think they have all the weekday recaps, weekly roundups and eviction interviews. Just caught up to the second veto ceremony.

I like little things like the safety ceremonies with 'block passes' that light up. :') And it's funny how the weekday recaps are basically an extended version of "previously, on Big Brother..".

I hope one of the more interesting characters gets a chance to play in the Summer season next year, I would assume that would happen with how much they like to bring people back. My picks would be between Neeley (duh), Justin (not bad eye candy imo and not a twat either) or Alex who appears to have a lot of energy.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Oct 23 2016, 02:49 AM
Post #345
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
LOL at more guys leaving.
I don't know what it is, but I still dislike this Girls Alliance.
YAAAAS at Kryssie being HOH. I love when the power goes back and forth and she really does not seem to give a shit with all the pitches. Those 4 girls were so unpolished.
Alex safe - excellent. Out of all the girls she's my favorite.

I really just hope Scott goes home this week. I think Kryssie may have some tricks up her sleeve tho.

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Oct 23 2016, 05:57 PM
Post #346
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
I'm liking everyone with Cornbread and Monte gone really, but I'm glad Shane and Danielle have been split. I loved the Ball Smashers plan of getting Danielle's side to vote her out but ensuring she stayed at the same time :')

Don't mind Scott - hey, he managed to get his target out and that's something. I like how the power is shifting, both within the house but how America is voting, the choice of veto was an interesting care package.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Oct 30 2016, 05:55 AM
Post #347
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
DEAR GOD @ America voting out Neeley over Scott.
Kudos to Scott tho - his tactics worked. He could clearly tell America hates Danielle and wants to go after her.

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Oct 31 2016, 12:52 AM
Post #348
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
It's refreshing to see a girl alliance that are working well together, but I hope that the America's nominee twist wraps up soon because the fans have too much power and it's making it impossible to play the game in the traditional sense. Winning HOH doesn't mean much aside from keeping yourself safe, just look at the latest care package :')

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Oct 31 2016, 01:07 AM
Post #349
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
America has way too much power. They should either vote for a nominee or have an eviction vote. Not both.
I just saw what this Care Package is. LOL. Guaranteed whoever America puts up this week is gone. 100%.
I do like the Girls Alliance. Really just Morgan and Alex. Don't much care for the other two.
Alex FTW in my books. She'd be a great winner.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Nov 1 2016, 01:12 AM
Post #350
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
I haven't watched the Daily Recaps (usually just Power Watch) so I don't know what's been shown, so I will put the Noms/Veto in Spoilers.
lol @ Danielle's HOH Actually being a success. She put up Shelby and Whitney and America put up Scott. Danielle won the Veto. Someone from "The Other Side" is going home, likely Scott win Shelby's ability to eliminate 3 votes.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Nov 11 2016, 01:47 AM
Post #351
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
This week was JUUUUUICYYYY.
Kudos for Jason for completely taking over Shelby's HOH. The F5 Deal was hilarious.
Disappointed to see Alex evicted - she was the strongest girl, I wanted to see her at the end, but - that's what happens in Big Brother. This week felt like the first real week of Big Brother.

I was also disappointed to see that we didn't get the Double Live Eviction on the Live Show. But I did spoil myself and have a few comments:

WHY DID DANIELLE NOMINATE WHITNEY AND JUSTIN!?!?! WHAT THE HELL?!
Morgan won the Care Package... and was safe... but she could have put up Shelby?!
What the hell?
Next HOH apparently is between Shelby and Jason.
In just reading - Shelby had the fastest time and should have been HOH, but had technical difficulties? Jason had the second fastest time so they're competing tomorrow.
JASON FTW!

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Nov 11 2016, 02:56 PM
Post #352
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
The sources I'd been using to stream this haven't updated at all for a couple of weeks. Looks like I've missed a fair bit, America switched sides again or?

Massive shame to hear that Alex has gone, she's definitely the one I'd like to see invited back to play in the Summer.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Nov 11 2016, 05:35 PM
Post #353
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(J▲hq @ Nov 11 2016, 02:56 PM) *
The sources I'd been using to stream this haven't updated at all for a couple of weeks. Looks like I've missed a fair bit, America switched sides again or?

It's kind of hard to tell, they've really seem to have given Kryssie and Danielle a break. I was disappointed to see Alex go as well. Something must have happened for America to flip on The Ball Smashers. Likely something not really shown on the Weekly Episode. I think them flipping on Whitney had a big part with it.

This (last) week was really a perfect storm.
Shelby won HOH and Jason was given Co-HOH by America.
Jason coaxed Shelby into having her name Whitney as her nominee and Jason nominated Danielle. Jason also saved Justin in the Safety Ceremony (who was Shelby's target) so she couldn't touch him.
America put up Alex, Jason won the veto and because he put up Danielle, he saved her and could name the replacement nominee (Morgan).
To make it even better, Danielle and Jason formed a Fake Final 5 Alliance with Shelby/Alex/Morgan to backdoor Justin. The girls bought it, Jason put up Morgan instead and she called him out at the Veto Meeting - not realizing it was a big joke and that Jason's side was in on it.

Alex/Shelby/Morgan pretty much turned on Whitney and were being very 'Mean Girls' about it all.

This week Care Package is down to Danielle and Justin as well; could be a big advantage for one of them. I can see it likely going to Justin.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Dec 4 2016, 04:02 AM
Post #354
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Julie Chen: ...shit

YAAAAAS

+Quote this post

18 Pages V  « < 16 17 18
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:12 AM