BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Artist News
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Jordan Lee’s official favourite Girls Aloud album countdown, Guess my favourite!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Padamic Tension
post 5th May 2020, 03:42 PM
Post #21
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 845

Your final 2 is great although id swap them around,, I'm just glad chemistry wasnt your top choice.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post 6th May 2020, 10:35 AM
Post #22
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Pronouns: he/him
User: 3,217

Surprised that you don’t like Control of the Knife, for me it’s a huge highlight on Tangled Up and I remember it being a fan fave! Give that one more time if you can, I’m sure it’ll grow. cry.gif I’d recommend you checking out the tour performance, it’s 🔥 Same applies with Black Jacks!

I’m glad that Rolling Back the Rivers in Time is one of your favourites! wub.gif So dreamy and it’s different for them. Apparently it was in the running to be the third single instead of Untouchable, not sure if that would have been a good choice though.

Not you singling out my favourite album track on Out of Control as being close to being a dud (Miss You Bow Wow). drama.gif A bop!

Did you know that We Wanna Party is a salvaged track from the What Will the Neighbours Say? sessions? ohmy.gif

I find Out of Control to be a mixed bag and a slight regression after the near perfect Chemistry and Tangled Up. I’d rank their albums like this:

1. Tangled Up
2. Chemistry
3. Out of Control
4. What Will the Neighbours Say?
5. Sound of the Underground

So for me they kept getting better and better until Out of Control. I’ll always appreciate that album for being a #1 and huge success. Nadine is noticeably less present on Out of Control compared to previous albums and I feel like some songs would have benefited with more of her. I suppose it’s nice that the other girls got to have more of a moment, but songs like Turn to Stone and Love Is Pain could be lifted with a powerful Nadine moment.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts Jordan, it’s been interesting to read your opinions that offer a fresh point of view!

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 8th May 2020, 10:23 PM
Post #23
Group icon
User: 13,007

Tangled Up missing out on the top spot is upsetting cry.gif For me it's their best album and one of my all-time favourite girl group albums! Out of Control has amazing singles and it ranks highly for me too, so I won't dismiss your #1 too much kink.gif

A great thread/read once again Jordan yahoo.gif heart.gif

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 9th May 2020, 01:44 PM
Post #24
Group icon
Jord
User: 27,116

Thanks for the comments wub.gif

I hope one day I can add a new studio album to this list tongue.gif

Does anyone on this site also see Out of Ccntrol as their best? I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone think that yet I’ve seen Tangled Up a lot and a few who think Chemistry is.

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 04:19 PM